29 ttc#1 14 months, wanting a buddy!

angelluvbilly

Reaction score
Hey all looking for a buddy! Someone to share with. Just married last year and moved to a new state. Hubby is the only one I have to talk to really. Sometimes men just don't understand. Anyone needing a buddy?

Hi! I'm also 29, married 4 years, ttc #1 for 4 months. I'm in a similar situation: hubby's the only one I can talk to, and while he's wonderful, he's ESL and well...a man ;-)

We're not telling people that we're ttc and the only people I have around me day-to-day are co-workers and students...not the same as having your bffs down the street.

Are you interested in buddying up? I know I could use the support!

Hello ladies, sorry to barge in. I'm 28 TTC and getting married next month 5/28. I want to join, I think my DH is tired of me venting about, "why am I not getting pregnant!" So...hello!

Hello kcsandoval! Congrats on the upcoming wedding! We can vent to each other about "why are we not getting preganant" :winkwink:

How long have you been ttc?
I hope this is all of our month!!!
:dust:

Hello kcsandoval! Congrats on the upcoming wedding! We can vent to each other about "why are we not getting preganant" :winkwink:

How long have you been ttc?
I hope this is all of our month!!!
:dust:

Hey Hena,

I have been TTC for over a year now and nothing. Well, let me start by saying, I was not even trying. We thought, "well, if it happens, then be it!" Well, a few months back (mind you, not wearing condoms or snything like that!) I started to think, hmmm, why am I not getting pregnant?!?! Then, all of a sudden, my husband started to ask and so did my family. So now, I'm worried. Every month is the same thing, but oddly, my periods are between 17-35 days (but I have NOT missed a month). I am soooo desperate for a :baby:

At last I decided to make an appointment with my OBGYN. She was telling me about Clomid, but I'm afraid of the side effects. But I prefer what's wrong with me now then to proceed not knowing if I can. :cry:

HOw about you?? what's your story like?? Yay, a new buddy :thumbup:

Wow, it sounds like you've been on a bit of a journey already. I know exactly what you mean about being desperate. I can't get :baby: off my mind!

My story is quite a bit shorter; we always said we'd start trying after we'd been married for two years, but we were having so much fun together we kept putting it off... then this January I suddenly realised I was pushing 30, read all the stats on reduced fertility and chances of birth defects, and told hubby "now or never" and he didn't hesitate to say NOW!!! I had gone off BCPs over a year before and was using the Nuva ring which doc said would allow fertility to return to normal within a week. So naturally I assumed we'd be pregnant the first month :wacko:

We've been trying to time BD as well as we can but I only just ordered OPKs at the begining of this month, still waiting for them to arrive. What about you, do you chart? Did your gyno say there's any reason for concern? I think it's fairly common for NTNP couples to take over a year.

Wow, it sounds like you've been on a bit of a journey already. I know exactly what you mean about being desperate. I can't get :baby: off my mind!

My story is quite a bit shorter; we always said we'd start trying after we'd been married for two years, but we were having so much fun together we kept putting it off... then this January I suddenly realised I was pushing 30, read all the stats on reduced fertility and chances of birth defects, and told hubby "now or never" and he didn't hesitate to say NOW!!! I had gone off BCPs over a year before and was using the Nuva ring which doc said would allow fertility to return to normal within a week. So naturally I assumed we'd be pregnant the first month :wacko:

We've been trying to time BD as well as we can but I only just ordered OPKs at the begining of this month, still waiting for them to arrive. What about you, do you chart? Did your gyno say there's any reason for concern? I think it's fairly common for NTNP couples to take over a year.

No, I don't chart. The only thing I have done is used OPK for two months and they all were negative. :nope:

After that I started to wonder, and like you, pushing 30 with no :baby: kind of made me wonder...hmmm...what's wrong. Well, on 5/9 I have an APT with my OB so they can test me and tell me what's wrong...which I'm hoping is nothing!

This waiting this is so stressful :coffee: Every month I'm a few days late and my, soon to be, husband gets happy then BAMN, the witch comes. I'm suppose to have AF any day now (which I'm hoping that she does not come around :blush:).

How about you...do you track? have you gone to the doctor??

Hello ladies, would love to buddy up. Need all the support I can get. Well ff says that I am 8dpo. Not sure if that's right or not. But I have had heartburn, nausea so I think the progesterone level has gone up. So guessing it's right. Never know as I am irregular. been ttc for 14 months now. Still no baby. Was checked for PCOS a few months ago. Results can back normal. So back to ttc and hoping one of these months it will be my month. I am wishing both of you tons of baby dust. Keep me posted on progress.

Hello ladies, would love to buddy up. Need all the support I can get. Well ff says that I am 8dpo. Not sure if that's right or not. But I have had heartburn, nausea so I think the progesterone level has gone up. So guessing it's right. Never know as I am irregular. been ttc for 14 months now. Still no baby. Was checked for PCOS a few months ago. Results can back normal. So back to ttc and hoping one of these months it will be my month. I am wishing both of you tons of baby dust. Keep me posted on progress.

Hey angelluvbilly. Can they give you something else?? I have a cousin that was pretty irregular, had a miscarriage and when she got pregnant (of course could not have a baby fast or something was wrong) she went to the doctor, they put her on clomid, and BAMN, she got pregnant! I wonder if they can help you regulate your periods or even, make you ovulate? You never know...

Hi Angelluvbilly! I'm so glad we can all be buddies! I'm sure we can all use the support. It must have been a relief to get negative for PCOS. Maybe this month will be it...we never know, right? Sending TONS of :dust: your way!

No, I don't chart. The only thing I have done is used OPK for two months and they all were negative. :nope:

After that I started to wonder, and like you, pushing 30 with no :baby: kind of made me wonder...hmmm...what's wrong. Well, on 5/9 I have an APT with my OB so they can test me and tell me what's wrong...which I'm hoping is nothing!

This waiting this is so stressful :coffee: Every month I'm a few days late and my, soon to be, husband gets happy then BAMN, the witch comes. I'm suppose to have AF any day now (which I'm hoping that she does not come around :blush:).

How about you...do you track? have you gone to the doctor??

Oh, I hope that appointment turns out to confirm a preganancy! If not, it will at least be good to know that everything's okay. I went to the doctor back before we were ttc, when I had my annual exam at the end of last year and had her do a thourough check-up. My tubes are good, but I have a tilted uterus and super high, narrow cervix. She dialated it to make it easier for swimmers to pass through, but let's see.

The only tracking I do is AF and BD, trying to have a clear image of how we're doing, but I'm looking forward to getting my test strips so I can confirm ovulation.

Baby dust to both of you!!!

Hey Ladies, Can I join? I'm 27.8 recently married and I have irregular periods too... It's so hard to deal with sometimes. Today I got AF on CD55 BAH!!! This will be our 3rd cycle trying to concieve... I too thought it would only take a month to get prego. This month I have my ovulation strips ready and my pre seed. I also think im going to try Angus Cactus starting tomorrow, to help regulate my cycles. :dust:

Hi lladies! Welcome, Feb4th!
I'm approaching my fertile window this week...getting those "pressure is on" butterflies...ugh, I want sex to be fun!!!! Do any of you have tips for chilling out? :p

I haven't received my ovulation strips yet either, which is adding to my stress. Where are all of you in your cycles? I'd much rather be crossing my fingers for you than obsessing over how I should time every moment of our love life over the next 7-8 days :winkwink:

Feb4th, have you tried the preseed yet? I'm curious how it feels...

Baby Dust to all of you!

Hey Ladies, Can I join? I'm 27.8 recently married and I have irregular periods too... It's so hard to deal with sometimes. Today I got AF on CD55 BAH!!! This will be our 3rd cycle trying to concieve... I too thought it would only take a month to get prego. This month I have my ovulation strips ready and my pre seed. I also think im going to try Angus Cactus starting tomorrow, to help regulate my cycles. :dust:

I just reread your post.....CD 55???? :growlmad: why do our bodies to this kind of thing to us?! I hope you're enjoying some time with wine and coffee while waiting for the witch to leave!

xxx

I Just got my pre seed in the mail, so this will be our first time trying it! The reviews kind of intimidate me... Lots of women on here state things as FACTS and it messes with my brain lol. We are gonna try the sperm meets egg idea this month... I really want this to happen!!!

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Thanks for sharing the link, I've never heard of sperm meets egg before. It's not too far off from what we've been doing, except that I haven't started using OPKs yet. I'm hoping my order arrives today, I hate waiting!!!

Last night hubby surprised me with candles and a BIG smile, saying "your fertile period is starting soon, right" :rofl: Among the come ons I never thought I'd hear..... I'm happy he's taking an active interest though. This morning when he gave me a kiss on the way out the door he actually said "Don't forget, we're ttc!" I suspect he's been cruising some of the ttc sites himself. Pretty impressive for a guy whose third langauge is English :kiss:

Just thought I'd share something positive since I'm normally venting on this site, hehe

Have a great day everyone!

I try not to talk to my DH too much about it. I use to take the test OPK and he would say, "I want to tell you the results!" It's always nice when they are on board. He already told me that he does not want our "making a baby" into a job! LOL.

I have done different things, talk dirty, wear those sexy clothes, remember ladies, these men are with us because they love us and why not make it fun. I have learned the hard way.

My periods this month were on April 3-7 so I'm a day late. Last month I was 5 days late...I hope I don't get AF this month...if you know what I mean!

Well ff says I am 11dpo today. Have been having heartburn major and sick to my stomache everyday. Hoping this is so it. My cycle was 54 days last cycle. Seems to back to normal this month. I never have any idea when O is, so hoping that ff is right and I hit it on the right day. Trying to to go poas. Good luck to all my buddies!

Hena: Thanks for your post:) It put a huge smile on my face! Your husband is so sweet to you:) He must be getting soooo excited!!! My hubby is really encouraging and looking forward to being a dad... I sure haven't gotten any candle lite rooms yet! lol.

KS-> Go take a test!!!! Fingers crossed for you sweetie :dust: My DH and I are newly weds.... we actually have to stop ourselves some nights from dtd, because we read that too much can lower the sperm count on the days that "count" lmao

Angel: DID YOU POAS??? wooo hooo lots of :dust: to you!

lol no I haven't poas yet. I'm to worried about being let down again :(

lol no I haven't poas yet. I'm to worried about being let down again :(

aww honey, :hugs:I really hope it works out for you :dust: Just do what you need to do in order to keep sane. I'm somewhat of an addict, AF is visiting and when I see my bag of tests sitting in the bathroom... I'm tempted lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->