2cm Subchorionic hematoma 12 weeks help

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
so on Wednesday night I had a small bleed but was in quite a lot of pain I was 12 weeks at that point, got really scared and went to a and e , gave me a scan am due for told I have a 2 and half cm hematoma I asked if it was dangerous to which the doctor said I don’t know. I saw baby who was measuring date on date and moving around baby seemed fine. I continued to ask many questions to which all I got was I don’t know, I asked about miscarriage he said it could happen it could not. By this point I was wondering if he knew anything at all. So was sent home and got told to just wait for my normal 12 week scan no advice nothing, I’m now left wondering what to do, I don’t know much about it and I’m unsure if I should be taking extra care or stop doing anything I know I probably sound stupid but I’m lost. Anyone been through this, I stopped bleeding that night and haven’t bleed some also don’t know what that means of anyone know more about this than me then please advise me or even tell me your own stories would be very grateful as my doctor was of no help what’s so ever.

Hi hunni. These are very common in pregnancy. Iv had them myself. But I have also been told it can cause miscarriage. By my 12 week scan they have normally gone so I can't really comment. This is the first pregnancy Iv had where I haven't had one surprisingly. If your that concerned maybe contact your midwife? Good luck. I'm sure everything will be fine xx

Bed rest. Drink lots of water and rest until your scan. Your 12 week scan will tell you where it is and if there is an issue from its location.

I had one with babe #5. Bleeding at 9 weeks. I thought I was miscarrying again. He's now 13 and annoys the crap out of me some days lol

That Dr's 'care' needs to be reported to his superiors.

Thank you all for replying, and yes his bedside manner was terrible I left with no answers at all he was really short with me anytime I asked him something. My 12 week scan should be in just a matter of days so we shall see, I’m taking it easy and not doing very much thankfully no bleeding since then so I’m taking that as a good sign just hoping everything’s okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->