2dpo, come wait with me!

bkp16

Reaction score
Hi all!

My husband and I are on our 2nd cycle TTC. First cycle I didn't really have expectations, but this time I'm so excited and anxious! This tww is going to kill me! :laugh2:

Yesterday I briefly had some brownish cm which I read means a "strong" ovulation. Whatever that means!

Where are you ladies at in the tww?

Well, I'm 5dpo. Still a good wait for me.
Spotting around ovulation time is a good sign for good ovulation.
Welcome to ttc. Hopefully you won't have to go through too many cycles before getting your BFP! Good Luck!

Hi everyone! I am 1 dpo today! I am hoping to wait until 10 dpo to test but may test on 9 dpo. We are trying for our third. We also started trying last month!! It's a long tww!!

Hello, I am 3dpo. I've never had brown spotting after o, but i have read about it.

I don't really have much going on except for some dizziness this morning, which I am suspecting is from the progesterone supplements I'm on.

Hoping this cycle ends well for both of us! I will surely be here obsessing with you :hugs:

I'm at about 13DPO, so my TWW is almost over - good luck to you guys starting out! This is our 4th cycle of TTC, so hopefully that BFP is just around the corner...

Hello, I am 3dpo. I've never had brown spotting after o, but i have read about it.

I don't really have much going on except for some dizziness this morning, which I am suspecting is from the progesterone supplements I'm on.

Hoping this cycle ends well for both of us! I will surely be here obsessing with you :hugs:

I keep telling myself I won't symptom spot buuuuut I know that's a total lie haha

lol its a lie we all tell ourselves

Hey! Im 2 DPO today. Though, FF hasnt given me crosshairs yet, but Im pretty certain. Ill probably start testing at 9 DPO. The past two times I was pregnant I was able to see something faint by then. Honestly, I like driving myself crazy looking for lines!! lol

I'm at about 13DPO, so my TWW is almost over - good luck to you guys starting out! This is our 4th cycle of TTC, so hopefully that BFP is just around the corner...

Omg you got your :bfp:

Congratulations!

Hello ladies!! :happydance:

I am 5 DPO today, my 7th cycle TTC :baby: #3!

5 years for my first and 18 months for my 2nd. Hopefully this time it will happen quicker. With both girls I got AF 2 months PP (breastfed). So I feel very lucky in that regard. I do ovulate every month, just REALLY unlucky I guess :(.

its helping that im on progesterone supplements so most of what im feeling im blaming on that...it helps me not be as obsessive as normal.... but i still lurk bnb and search google, you know, just to be sure?! :haha::dohh:

i'd say my goal of not symptom spotting is going alot better than i thought!

im currently 6dpo. only "symptoms" are cramping and lower backache off and on, dizziness and head pressure, nipples a bit sensitive, breasts tender when i press them, and today my cm is a bit heavier than the days prior.

all of these things could be from increased progesterone from what i've read so im not excited just yet. hopeful, but not excited.

I've been excited since confirming ovulation. Just feel absurdly excited and positive this month. :)

im currently 6dpo. only "symptoms" are cramping and lower backache off and on, dizziness and head pressure, nipples a bit sensitive, breasts tender when i press them, and today my cm is a bit heavier than the days prior.

all of these things could be from increased progesterone from what i've read so im not excited just yet. hopeful, but not excited.

I'm having the same symptoms (minus head pressure) and about the same dpo as you. It's also like I can "feel" my uterus lol. Like, it feels sort of heavy and I'm very aware of it.

Cppeace me too! Positivity can only help us get our bfps!

Omg you got your :bfp:

Congratulations!

Yes we did!!!:happydance: Meant to update, but forgot all of the places I posted :dohh:

DF and I are THRILLED, and it's finally starting to feel real now that I've set up some DR/OB appointments and we've told a few people. FX'd for all of you still in the TWW!!!

Indeed, it can do no harm for sure :) I start testing tomorrow :)

God luck to all us in the 2ww! I'm 8dpo, tested the last couple of days and bfn! I got my last bfp on 10dpo so I'm hoping something happens soon! I don't think we could have done any more so we're in with a decent shot at it.

I'm having the same symptoms (minus head pressure) and about the same dpo as you. It's also like I can "feel" my uterus lol. Like, it feels sort of heavy and I'm very aware of it.

Cppeace me too! Positivity can only help us get our bfps!

im trying hard to be positive, but also realistic since i had a lot of symptoms last month that ended up just being the result of increased progesterone. i think thats why im scared to get excited. i'm def thinking about pregnancy all the time and talking to my little fertilized egg (trying to speak things into existence!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->