2dpo, come wait with me!

Good luck ladies :) :dust:

Had a wave of nausea and light headedness today, took my temp (ear thermometer, not basal) and was 99. I'm normally at 97.8. But now feel fine, minus some very light cramping every now and again. Haven't checked my temp since. 7dpo today, this tww is a doozy!

Today I'm just feeling off, like tired and my stomach isn't right. Sort of like heartburn/indigestion with a little nausea.

How's everyone else doing?

bkp16, hey hun! Nothing new for me just waiting. Hate the waiting so much :(. I am currently 7 DPO. Did not test yet today.

bkp16, hey hun! Nothing new for me just waiting. Hate the waiting so much :(. I am currently 7 DPO. Did not test yet today.

Hey Kiwi! I'm 7dpo, too. (Thought I was yesterday but looked at my calendar wrong). I tested today I guess just to waste money? lol bfn, of course.

Waiting, waiting, waiting... :)

I've tested every day since 7dpo. Seems a good time to start ha!
10dpo and bfn with some spotting. I have a short lp so I'm guessing my temp will drop tomorrow and af will show.
Good luck all!

10dpo and bfn with some spotting. I have a short lp so I'm guessing my temp will drop tomorrow and af will show.
Good luck all!

Ugh I'm sorry Sadako! Hopefully the next cycle will be your bfp!!

Has anyone tried wondfos? I just bought some so I can poas like the maniac I am. :p

Hey Kiwi! I'm 7dpo, too. (Thought I was yesterday but looked at my calendar wrong). I tested today I guess just to waste money? lol bfn, of course.

Waiting, waiting, waiting... :)

Yeah same here :haha:. All :bfn: so far. I can't help it though, I keep thinking to myself there might be a chance.

Good luck all!

:hugs:

Hey everyone....6 dpo here....ff moved ovulation back a day but I still think I o'd on cd 11.

Sorry Sadako :hugs: I have a short lp as well.

I'm at about 13DPO, so my TWW is almost over - good luck to you guys starting out! This is our 4th cycle of TTC, so hopefully that BFP is just around the corner...

How many DPO did you get your BFP? Also congrats!!:happydance:

Kay_ - I actually got my first BFP the afternoon after I wrote my first post, so 12/13DPO but it was a real squinter. Here's a photo of the tests I've taken, labeled with DPO. Hope that helps! Just can't stop POAS myself lol, the one from today showed up in literally 30 seconds, so I'd say there's no doubt now...

https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q629/lriggs1/IMG_5072_zpsgrfntej0.jpg

Kay_ - I actually got my first BFP the afternoon after I wrote my first post, so 12/13DPO but it was a real squinter. Here's a photo of the tests I've taken, labeled with DPO. Hope that helps! Just can't stop POAS myself lol, the one from today showed up in literally 30 seconds, so I'd say there's no doubt now...

https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q629/lriggs1/IMG_5072_zpsgrfntej0.jpg

Lol that's a lot of testing for sure! It looks really good though you are 100% pregnant, definitely no doubt in that!! Thanks it definitely helps, I tested on day 12 or 13 and got a BFN, also took the same test with two lines but I never tested again afterwards like you did to know if it turned into a BFP or not. I think I'll keep watching my body for now and find out July 5th with blood test...I'd hate to see another negative:nope:

Gemini19156, Congrats again hun!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"