2dpo test starting 1-13-15, too early?

That pulse or twitch is a muscle spasm, I read about it but it makes you wonder doesn't it!? I felt it real low last night and I thought "why are my ab muscles having spasms, I didn't even use them today! " lol
I get why I had them the night before as we BDed and I used them then. Just something else to obsess over

It's not a muscle spasm though. It's my pulse. It's going along with my heartbeat. But it's happened to me before and i wasn't pregnant so Idk why it happens..... nice picture Amy!

I had a spasm/twitch the other day but the real low one was what put me off. It might have been my pulse. If we conceived there will be more blood flow down there!
Thank you about the pic...I'm quite new to this site and just figured out how to put one up! Haha

So i wasn't gonna SS but i woke up with some undeniable symptoms. I'm currently 3-4dpo. My boobs are really full and sore. They also have large blue veins popping out on top. And my nipples are ITCHY. Like stretched out skin itchy. I also woke up starving, when normally i have to have coffee and be Awake for awhile before i even think of eating.
Hmmmmm...

I am the same, 3 or 4dpo, I haven't ss, I try though! Haha

I am the same, 3 or 4dpo, I haven't ss, I try though! Haha

The change in my boobs today is so big that i couldn't help but notice. Even dh noticed which is weird. Hopefully it's a sign ☺

4dpo today. I had crazy vivid dreams lastnight. Itchy nipples and really sore full bbs again today, super hungry when i got up again today. Last cycle i got sore bbs but that was about it for non af related symptoms. Idk, i hope something is going in there! Lol

It sounds promising!
I had very vivid dreams last night as well. Last night was the first time I got a good night's sleep in days. The last few nights, I slept, I know I did, but it felt like I didn't and woke up so exhausted like I didn't sleep a wink.
With my first pregnancy I didn't really have sore bbs so I'm not really counting on that symptom. They are pretty large so they aren't that sensitive. I've had mild cramping yesterday and this morning.
I don't wanna lose hope because it could take up to 6 days to even implant and then a few more to notice symptoms. I really hate this waiting game!

It sounds promising!
I had very vivid dreams last night as well. Last night was the first time I got a good night's sleep in days. The last few nights, I slept, I know I did, but it felt like I didn't and woke up so exhausted like I didn't sleep a wink.
With my first pregnancy I didn't really have sore bbs so I'm not really counting on that symptom. They are pretty large so they aren't that sensitive. I've had mild cramping yesterday and this morning.
I don't wanna lose hope because it could take up to 6 days to even implant and then a few more to notice symptoms. I really hate this waiting game!

The rise in progesterone can cause symptoms too. Even though implantation hasn't occurred symptoms can still present. With that being said, i just realized I'm mildly nauseous. Ever since i ate. Weird. I have mild stomach issues when I'm not pregnant but usually it's when i eat rich foods or high fats. But i had a ham and cheese sandwich, lol and now i feel pukey.... only a few more days and we'll see! I'll probably end testing Tuesday because I'm a poas addict. I'll be 8dpo then...
It's good you got some sleep Amy! I wish i could. The dream i had scared me awake and i couldn't go back to sleep. And dh was having a hard time sleeping. :( so, I've been up since 3am... No buenos...

I didn't think about the rise in progesterone! I just seem to be having technical issues right now! Lol
Sleep, little crampy here and there, and my lower back is killing me today! I'm not sure about me yet but I think you may have succeeded!

So I've been starving all day! Eating all day and 30minutes after eating my stomach starts growling like i haven't eaten in days! Wth is going on? It's crazy! And everytime i eat i get nauseous again. By the time that goes away I'm starving again...... yikes!
God i hope so Amy! I sure feel weird the last 2 days, with today being the weirdest yet....

I remember with my first pregnancy, I was STARVING every 2 hours in the beginning! They say you don't need extra calories for the baby till the third trimester but apparently your body needs the extra energy as it's doing a lot of work.
I can't wait till next week so we can start testing!

Ok ladies I'm going crazy right? Lol take a look.... I've been having all these symptoms so i tested this morning..... picture was at 5 minutes

Attachments

• 20150207_075521~2~2.jpg
    20150207_075521~2~2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
Inverted

Attachments

• 2015-02-07-08-37-50.jpg
    2015-02-07-08-37-50.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Ok ladies I'm going crazy right? Lol take a look.... I've been having all these symptoms so i tested this morning..... picture was at 5 minutes

Wow thats seems to be positive!! Which dpo are you in? And is this 10 miu test?

Wow thats seems to be positive!! Which dpo are you in? And is this 10 miu test?

Between 5-7 dpo and its a 25miu test ☺ it does look positive! I have a frer. I've been holding for. 2hours i don't know if i should wait and take it tomorrow or take it today? I guess i could just get more frer's tomorrow....

Tweaked

Attachments

• 20150207_093323~2.jpg
    20150207_093323~2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member