2dpo test starting 1-13-15, too early?

I guess you are noway 5dpo you maybe 7dpo and try to hold for another 3 hours to be holding for 5 hours and try frer..good luck

New symptom: HEARTBURN omg it's bad today and i almost never get heartburn. So far, sore boobs, ferocious hunger, tired, bloated, gassy, sensitive smell, mild cramps, backache, nausea and now heartburn. Something is going on here. I'm trying to not look into it too much but Damn....

Oh yeah, swollen breasts, blue veins popping out on top of breasts and itchy nipples still....

Yesterday's was a bunk test. Today's was bfn. It's so so early though. I'm gonna wait until Wednesday to test again with a frer ☺

Yesterday's was a bunk test. Today's was bfn. It's so so early though. I'm gonna wait until Wednesday to test again with a frer ☺

I guess it's too early too but i believe i saw two lines yesterday!! Did you test with frer?
I'm 10 dpo tested yesterday 9dpo to see if the trigger was out and it was bfn then tested today bfn too hope i can catch something tomorrow
I wanna ask you about softcups what is this ? How do u use it and it used for what? I read about it but dunno what is it??

I guess it's too early too but i believe i saw two lines yesterday!! Did you test with frer?
I'm 10 dpo tested yesterday 9dpo to see if the trigger was out and it was bfn then tested today bfn too hope i can catch something tomorrow
I wanna ask you about softcups what is this ? How do u use it and it used for what? I read about it but dunno what is it??

Softcups are disposable menstrual cups for your period. But i use them also after bding to hold the sperm up by my cervix. There's a video on YouTube that will show you how to put it in. You can leave them in for 12 hours and sleep with them in. Hth
So today's test... how could i have 2bad tests?! This one has a second line also....

Attachments

• 20150209_094439~2.jpg
    20150209_094439~2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 8
Softcups are disposable menstrual cups for your period. But i use them also after bding to hold the sperm up by my cervix. There's a video on YouTube that will show you how to put it in. You can leave them in for 12 hours and sleep with them in. Hth
So today's test... how could i have 2bad tests?! This one has a second line also....

Yea i can see it too! Did you tried another brand? Or frer?

Hi Everyone!!

Flipporama- I have been having the same exact symptoms as you. I am only 6dpo. But my boobs hurt like crazy and I just starting having bad heart burn :( I havent test yet...too scared. :)

FX!!

Hi Everyone!!

Flipporama- I have been having the same exact symptoms as you. I am only 6dpo. But my boobs hurt like crazy and I just starting having bad heart burn :( I havent test yet...too scared. :)

FX!!

Good luck! I'd say wait. I've been having tons of symptoms and have had 2 faint lines on tests but I'm testing So early... i hope tomorrow's test is more definitive....

Good luck ladies!!! Hoping to hear good news in the next few days for y'all! I have a dr appt this week to see if I possibly developed a cyst. Still no AF :(

Hi Everyone!!

FX!!

Good luck! I'd say wait. I've been having tons of symptoms and have had 2 faint lines on tests but I'm testing So early... i hope tomorrow's test is more definitive....

It's FINALLY getting closer our test day(s). I used a cheapie today and of course bfn.it is way early.
I definitely seen a faint line..if it's really there and we aren't crazy...it will just get darker

Ok guys here is my update i'm going crazy! I used cheap tests they aren't senstive at all used them starting from 9dpo which is 10dp Trigger shot no line then 10 dpo nothing again and finally 11dpo=12dpT there is a shade of line like evap line but the other two tests didn't have evap and i tried to take a photo but it wasn't visiable on it so went for my beta same day 11dpo 12 trigger and it came back 7 so i was sure i'm out this cycle as 7 is too bad for 11dpo and could be more logical 7 is the remaining of the hcg trigger as it may last for full 14 day and i tested early .. Today updates i'm 12dpo and 13dpT tested FMU after holding pee 8 hours also with the same brand cheap test i dont want to test with frer as it is senstive and could catch the remaining from the trigger and the result was line is going darker its very very faint but i can see it and it appears in the first 5 mins exactly after 3 mins and went darker later in 15 mins ..Sooooo i'm going crazy whats going on?? Also the test is cheap its crazy to catch hormone at 7 miu!!

Ok what do you ladies think? Irl i see a faint line! I'm getting excited!
Mera- post your recent test!

Attachments

• 2015-02-10-07-33-30.jpg
    2015-02-10-07-33-30.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2015-02-10-07-28-05~2.jpg
    2015-02-10-07-28-05~2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi Everyone!!

FX!!

It's FINALLY getting closer our test day(s). I used a cheapie today and of course bfn.it is way early.
I definitely seen a faint line..if it's really there and we aren't crazy...it will just get darker

Let's see your test!

I didn't take a picture. It was so negative

I purchased tests yesterday and they are being shipped as we speak! once those come, I will be starting to test! My symptoms remain the same: sore boobs, heartburn, lots of CM, and now I have Diarrhea (sorry TMI!! ). So we'll see!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"