2dpo test starting 1-13-15, too early?

I've been extremely emotional today.... how's everyone feeling? Any new symptoms? I'm tired again and still bloated. Very cry baby and sulky :( no particular reason either...
I got the run around on picking up that kitten, the person sent me on a wild goose Chase to pick him up and then stopped answering my phone calls. AFTER i drove almost 2 hours to meet her to pick up the kitten. So no furbaby for me :(

Awwww...sorry to hear about your kitten. I haven't experienced the emotions, but I woke up last night around 2am feeling very nauseous. That was really strange for me- decided this morning to try my luck at testing and of course it was a BFN. I know that 7-8 dpo is way to early. I actually believe I may have implanted yesterday. I started having real bad back pain and cramps Friday night and all day yesterday. I am not feeling too much pain anymore. Is this a sign of implantation? How soon after I am implant does hcg show up in urine?

Other symptoms that I have are sensitive breasts, fatigue, and headaches.

Awwww...sorry to hear about your kitten. I haven't experienced the emotions, but I woke up last night around 2am feeling very nauseous. That was really strange for me- decided this morning to try my luck at testing and of course it was a BFN. I know that 7-8 dpo is way to early. I actually believe I may have implanted yesterday. I started having real bad back pain and cramps Friday night and all day yesterday. I am not feeling too much pain anymore. Is this a sign of implantation? How soon after I am implant does hcg show up in urine?

Other symptoms that I have are sensitive breasts, fatigue, and headaches.

Hcg will usually be in your urine within a couple days or so. The symptoms could def be implantation ☺ i cracked and tested too but bfn also because it's way early. I'm going to pick up a pack of frers today and try not to poas till Tuesday Atleast! Lol
Check this site Out, it's pretty neat ☺
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7

It really upset me the kitty but dh and i are out looking for one today. So, maybe I'll get a new furbaby after all ☺☺☺☺ yay!

I'm having some pressure and mild cramps really low today. I checked my cervix and its really soft, really sensitive(like slightly sore when touched), a small amount of white creamy cm. I'm a lil bloated and tired. I did poas this am dollar store brand and bfn. I got some frers for tomorrow morning and I'm trying to avoid using one of those today. I'm about 8dpo today so still early. Fingers crossed for tomorrow ☺☺☺

Good luck to you! I have tried checking my cervix before, but I don't have a clue what to feel for. I actually had a beta test this morning. Should have the results sometime tomorrow. Will also be using FRER tomorrow. 1 more day!!! 😃

That's cool! I hope you get your Bfp! Probably gonna end up holding and testing with a frer today because I'm so antsy! Lol

Looks like a bfn for me. 9dpo. But I'm keeping hope alive because with my other children i was always 10 or 11dpo before i got a faint Bfp . I'm such a poas addict I'll poas tomorrow too! Lol

How's everyone else? Let's get some bfp's!! ☺☺☺☺☺☺

Attachments

• 20150113_063251~2.jpg
    20150113_063251~2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 9
There is still hope! My beta came back negative and I poas and it was negative as well. Not sure if I am out this month or not. It could be that I implanted later than expected or haven't implanted yet (that's what I am hoping). Going to try to hold off until Saturday to test again.

There is still hope! My beta came back negative and I poas and it was negative as well. Not sure if I am out this month or not. It could be that I implanted later than expected or haven't implanted yet (that's what I am hoping). Going to try to hold off until Saturday to test again.

It's very possible implantation wad late or hasn't happened yet for the both of us. Takes 6-12 days so we're both still in! I'm so Damn impatient I'm testing again Thursday with a frer but the dollar cheap ones in between. I know, poas addict! Lmao
Good luck. Keep me updated ☺☺

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is well!! I have had some shadows but im not sure what to think about them!

Attachments

• 20150113_161011-1-1.jpg
    20150113_161011-1-1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20150113_113134-1.jpg
    20150113_113134-1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20150113_115042.jpg
    20150113_115042.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 11
I see a very faint line on your first test hiphophooray!!! Test again today or wait a few days to see if it darkens! Looks very promising!

Is it possible to ovulate twice in a month while on clomid?? I am pretty sure that I ovulated on CD 14- I checked my cm and used ovulation strips and clearblue digital ovulation strip--- well out of curiousity, last night I used the digital one and it came back negative, this morning I got a blinky smiley face....any ideas on what that means? Going to research this online. Still BFN when I poas so I am not sure what is going on....

Hi everyone, i am four dpo and really want to test but think it will be far to early to show yet!! When can i test?! This is our first! Xx

Hi everyone, i am four dpo and really want to test but think it will be far to early to show yet!! When can i test?! This is our first! Xx

4 dpo is tooo early you wont see anything other than one line .. try to hold on 9 dpo at least

Bfn for me this morning. I feel like I'm out. I know i still have till Sunday but i just feel down about it. maybe that's hormones from af coming? Idk

I'm a poas addict that I'll probably test everyday until af shows because i feel like i am having symptoms but they could also be af symptoms. Like today my bbs are really big and full. Also, i never eat sweets i prefer salty stuff but yesterday i was at the grocery store and picked up some funfetti cake mix. Made cupcakes yesterday and ate a couple. I ate SIX of them for breakfast! Wtf? Crazy cravings... Idk what to think....

Yes 4dpo is way to early.
Check this out: www.countdowntopregnancy.com
I love that site it's really informative and fun

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is well!! I have had some shadows but im not sure what to think about them!

I don't see anything hun but it's early yet ,good luck! Hopefully Better luck tomorrow for us both :)

I'm a poas addict that I'll probably test everyday until af shows because i feel like i am having symptoms but they could also be af symptoms. Like today my bbs are really big and full. Also, i never eat sweets i prefer salty stuff but yesterday i was at the grocery store and picked up some funfetti cake mix. Made cupcakes yesterday and ate a couple. I ate SIX of them for breakfast! Wtf? Crazy cravings... Idk what to think....

Yes 4dpo is way to early.
Check this out: www.countdowntopregnancy.com
I love that site it's really informative and fun
Hopefully you'll get a bfp..you aren't out til af shows! I am holding off testing til af is expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->