2nd BFN and still no sign of AF-HELP!

steffa

Reaction score
Hi there,
Feeling a little defeated now, just after seeing 2nd bfn. I am 11dpo but AF should have come 2 days ago. When I saw this month (1st charting) that my lp was short i started taking Vitex (after O). My temps are still high and there are no signs of AF although my body is talking to me (lower abdomen discomfort, sore nipples). I took test of Sunday which was probably too early anyway but as I had a dip on dpo 7 I thought maybe it wasn´t. I bought one today on way home from work with the intention of testing with fmu tomorrow. But after spending a while in the forum I got a sudden 'I must be!' feeling and took the test. I had been to the loo only an hour before.
I´m driving myself crazy because for me, 2 days late is significant and I have no signs but at the same time the tests are negative. Am I just testing too early??Am I in limbo or am I in the :witch: waiting room about to be seen!!
Any advice or stories to get through will be greatly appreciated!

i would test again with fmu ... your urine might not have been concentrated enough to pick up on any hcg you may have in your body. good luck, hun!!

Def try again ASAP with fmu hun xx Baby dust to you --- as you say, 2 days late is significant so that is a great sign!

For what it's worth I am in the same situation --- AF completely late --- was due 30th ish of June but 2 BFN???

I know its a real pain! I´ve been trying to busy myself this evening, went to the gym, painted my nails...trying to do anything to take my mind off it and stay away from b and b!! But now I have work to do so back on line again:shrug:.
I´m going to try and hold off until friday (said that yesterday!) because it could be just late AF...but I have no symptoms thats what sooo frustrating! Hope you get your bfp...let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->