2nd Birthday ideas?

L

Laura--x

What did/are you doing for your toddlers 2nd birthday? Its not untill april but i like to plan ahead and get some ideas :) x

hiya my lo is 2 in March, she loves playing with other children so we're having a party at home with 9 of her little friends and their parents. We're having music, bubbles, stickers,colouring, pass the parcel and other games, a buffet and birthday cake :) I did think about a bouncy castle but the weather may not be great and if we hired a hall my lo would probably be a bit overwhelmed x

My poor man probably won't get a party or anything as I'll either be ready to pop or with a newborn. His birthday is 7 days after OH so I expect we'll go for a day out or something. I was going to take him to Hamleys and get him a Build-a-Bear or something.

Picnics are always nice, a party at the soft play, party at home/BBQ if the weather is good, hire a church hall?, day trip out to the zoo. It depends how many family and friends you have around really. If I threw Theakston a party I would be able to pad it out if I wanted but it'd be a really small gathering otherwise so I prefer to do things just us 3.

What about a Teddy Bears Picnic. Have their friends over and they have to bring their Teddy Bears, serve teddy bear shaped sndwiches, fruit ect ( use a teddy shape cookie cutter). Make Teddy cookies ahead of time to have the kids decorate. Serve lunch on a blanket on the floor, just like you would do for a picnic.

we did soft play with friends, and a small family tea party party. could take her to the zoo, or a farm if its a nice spring day? :) x

I am planning on taking Lucas to Thomasland at Drayton Manor for the day.

We did a party last year, when we added up the cost it was crazy just for a bbq in the garden. I did think about doing a party at a playbarn this year but it was around £10 per head so again Id be paying a small fortune for a couple of hours.

It's Tylers birthday in 2 weeks :O

I have no idea what to do for his birthday either..Think I'm just going to go to the soft play area that's local to us with my friend and her baby and then go out for a family meal somewhere nice.

I did a 1st birthday party for him last year and the mess was crazy! And it worked out quite expensive. And I don't really have the room to have everyone in the house and the weathers not good enough for a garden party.x

We took Ella down to the local domain park and had a nice picnic there with family. We took down her ball and bike she had gotten for xmas the week before but she got a little dolls pram and she wandered off with that the entire time. It was the first present she opened and she wouldn't come back, even to open more presents! :dohh:
It was a nice, relaxing time spent with family. I figure we will do friends parties over the next few years, but her birthday is the 1st January so it is a difficult date for people to make!

Until the kids are old enough to have a real interest in friends (about 5 or 6), we do a family only party. Sometimes we go out, sometimes we just invite all the family over.

For Avery, we did a Pooh Bear theme in December for his 2nd.

We are going to take Olivia out to the zoo for the day, she had a party last year which turned out to be expensive and I would rather put the money away in savings for her now x

We've booked a party at the local soft play centre, they do a good deal and it means there is no mess in my house!

The one we've booked caters for all ages so Chloes friends/cousins etc can all come and enjoy it as we have age range from 2 months - 9 years - will only be about 12 kids. They inclue 90 mins playtime, food, ice cream, invites and party bags - all I have to get is the cake!

Am sure she will have fun whatever you do.

Thanks girls :)

Yeah my plan was to take her to the zoo if it was a nice day, but its hard because of having to split the day in half with her dad, so now we have decided to just take her to soft play in the morning then have family/friends over for some food later on when she gets back from her dads then take her to the zoo the day after :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->