2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

Cool beans!! Well I have a question going byy last reply., the ff app says I should be ovulating from today and I have a tiny bit of Ewcm but only when I wipe.. Did the fingers test and was just tacky? What do Yous think.. ?? Maybe ff will turn put correct as its just going by my last 12 week cycle??c

omg found some opks, as i stopped using them didnt i ... check this bad boy out.. the test line is where my finger is..couldnt get any darker could it ?!

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/photo00006k.jpg/

let me know what you think girls, can i even concieve this late in my cycle?

x

Get bd'ing honey and yes you can concieve this late in your cycle, looks like your ov was delayed for some reason... But things are lookin good for you now x

Yeah hopefully, also do u think they can confirm if I'm ovulating on the scan I got in the morning? So excited now?! I honestly think its Cas I didn't think about whilst being on my mini break with oh we just had a laugh!x

Id google it but would be surprised if they could tell on a scan hon, think only a blood test can do that.

They may be able to see if any follicles have ruptured and uve ovulated :) looks like me and you are waiting it out together though chick! X

Got really bad period pains....am sure af is on her way. :-(
But wont mind if ov tests come back ok on thurs, plus if this is af that's my cycle getting shorter again which can't be a bad thing.

Woohoo but so good if we all get bfps before Xmas :) xx

I'm going to do another opk when I get in from work, I've through the box out and not very clued up on these things.. As that line was so dark do u think it was my peak day yesterday.. Surely can't get any darker than that.. It should be lighter now shouldn't it? Confused.com! Lol x

Fingers crossed for you belle! What a roller coaster this ttc is...
No af..still bad back ache and now having waves of nausea. I'm trying not to get hopeful though, I've got a cold and feeling run down so that along with obsessing over ttc might be making me have phantom symptoms. Just want af, a pos ov test of a bfp...this had been the longest 2 weeks. :-(
X

yeah honestly i think the key is not think about it.. i really do, sorry to bore yu gorls with images but i just didnt another opk ..

https://imageshack.us/a/img211/473/photo00001a.jpg

still very very strong, is this right? plus im also getting little nigling pains, got to ovulation right? not sure of its that or could even be af signs.. but then would i get stron positive opks if af was on her way??

My ov pains are really low down and usually just on the one side... This month though the pain has spread to the other side at times. It feels like a stitch but low in my abdomen. I know these are ov pains cos they come the same day i get a +opk.

So me and oh had a chat last night. I said I may aswel stop ttc cos his sex drive has dropped and theres no point in me ttc on my own (obv lol) anyway he apologised and assurred me he'd make more effort... And last night he did we bd'd and I felt better about things. Tonight though he's fallen asleep on me again so I'm feelin like he only bothered last night to shut me up and buy himself some time before he has to bother again. I'm feeling really rejected right now. I'll be chatting to him again tomorrow and he'll be told that just because his sex drives gone to s**t doesnt mean mine has! And he had better fix whatever his problem is because I'm not spending all my time feeling rejected and unsatisfied!!! Probably gonna end up in a row but right now I don't care lol x

Aw hugs for you bugzz... :-( hopefully your talk tonight will resolve things?

I've hardly slept...lower back pains really during yesterday and was sure it was af arriving, but stopped last night and had a couple waves of nausea. No more pains and no sign of af yet. I can't stop thinking I might be pg and I'll be so upset if I'm not...or worse if the results tomorrow say I've not even ovulated this month and my body has been playing tricks on me this whole time. I've told dh to prepare for af to show up and not mentioned my symptoms as he'd get his hopes up like last month.going mad here...

Really hoping this is your BFP SS. We need some bfps!

I'm feeling a bit better today, telling myself that we are under alot of stress at present and thats bound to have an effect on things like bding. I sound like a sex mad lunatic I know haha... But its not that, I miss the intimacy really. We have the funeral tomorrow and maybe once we've had a good cry we can start looking towards the future again x

Hope so buggz, sounds like you guys have a lot going on just now. Xxx

Yeah once that's over with u should be fine bugz.. Good luck with ur results ss.. Fingers crossed for u Hun x

Doc confirmed at my scan today that there he could see some fluid .. Which means I possible ovulated recently.. Which makes since the opts where both postive and ff app seems bang on.. Tonight's opk was neg so I'm assuming I'm now officially on the tww team.. Oh well who knows a.. I'm gonna try and forget about for next few weeks now... Feeling abit shitty today been out with a pal currently pg with third child, just bought a new car things seem so good for her right now and I'm pleased but just can't help but feel tad jealous.. Me and oh just row and the fact I've had no af for do long is just well ... Very frustrating :(

Results in...no sign of ovulation. Absolutely gutted. Don't know what to do now. All those symptoms meant nothing. Cm meant nothing. Abdominal twinges meant nothing. No chance of anything on monday other than af then. At least I know but really thought it would be okay... :-(

Damn microgynon we need to sue I rekon!! Chin up ss it happens for a reason don't it babe.. Least u know now a xx

I'm going to take a break from the forum fora bit girls. Feeling low and need time out from obsessing about ttc. Well keep in touch thought. Baby dust to all. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->