2nd cycle after microgynon (getting hooked on this website!lol)

Well the clinic told me if 6 months and no bfp to see my gp tests, so i'm going to fib and day it's been 7 ;-)

Yeah iys only slight exaggeration hun a lol Yeah I came off it in march so I'm coming up for 6 months too that's why Im hoping this ones the one.. Other wise I'm going straight back to docs.. !! X

I saw my doctor when I was at the six month mark, it was my 56 day cycle. He said to keep trying for another 3-6 months... Meh... Im on month 7 now (but only cycle 5). I've changed my doctor since then though so if no BFP this month (thats not an option I've decided this IS my month) then I'll get myself back to the doctors lol x

Hmm maybe I should say 9 months then...lol

hey can i join too?! I was on microgynon for a whole 2 months before ttc lol. So last pill was taken 27th July.. I had a withdrawel bleed 1st till 4th August then another bleed 10th till 12th Aug. My cycles have always been regular so im estimating next period for 7th Sept! I was very lucky last time i stopped the pill as the following month i got my bfp. Wishing you all lots of luck :-D

Welcome Jadey, I sure hope you don't have any problems this time honey.

Ss83 you may as well say 9 months. Im in the UK and I find it rediculous that I hav worked most of my adult life (minus 12 months when I had Dd), paid my national insurance and so Ive contributed to the NHS, yet doctors dictate when I can or cannot have treatment from them! So if we have to tell a few little white lies to get the treatment we want (and technically pay for) then wheres the harm?!?! X

I'm with you buggz :) will keep you all posted on what the doc says to it x

hi jadey !!

shouldnt take u too long then hun, ive been off it for nearly 6 months hopinhg this friday ill get a bfp.. ( see how im trying to be positive :))lol x

Thanks ladies,sorry for the late reply,as you can tell,I'm a night owl on here.Well my period is
Officially one day late,but I'm not getting excited just yet,as its been 6 days
Late before,and I was convinced I was pregnant. Today,I have had really bad cramping like period
pains,iv had to lie down,and iv also a terrible ache in my lower back? Does this mean
my period is on its way?? Is it possible to get cramping AND be pregnant?? I'm dreading going to
the loo incase it starts!, I'm pathetic!,haha xx
when are you all
goin to do your tests?? X lots of love & luck :)

Does sound like af but lets hope not..fingers crossed for you! My cm is looking along the right lines although still don't think it's ewcm, but last night had painful twinges in my lower abdomen that I've not noticed before.could be ovulation so bd'd but probably wishful thinking.going to bd every other night this week just incase (much to dh's enthusiasm!). Not going to test til 15th sept as cycle so all over the place and I've a half marathon that day so if (and it's a huge if) I'm pregnant then it'll be the ultimate high after finishing my first event and figure I should make the most if training taking my mind off things. I've not had less than a 41 day cycle since april so timing would be about right.x

Morning,

Well you girls seem to be much further along in your cycles than me, I'm not even at O date yet!

Good luck to you all, especially the ones testing this week, I'll try not to test until at least 10th September (if AF doesn't show up before then).

Friskyfish when are you testing? I couldn't wait till after AF was due!! Well done you.

SS83 good luck at the docs - I was lolling at your posts before....6 months - 9 months....

Jadey, I was the same last time I came off the pill, I got caught first cycle...fingers crossed.

Babybelle, hope you get your bfp this time, 6 months is quite a while...it must be your turn.

Nothing to report here this morning....Roscoe is playing under the desk tickling my toes, I'm about to make some museli bars and waiting for my goodies to arrive - basal thermometer, OPKs and Conception tablets.

Han Xxx

Morning all! Well last night i noticed i had a lot of ewcm!! I took two opks yesterday but the line was still not as dark as the control line but it has been the darkest since i began testing. Ill just keep testing each day and see what happens i guess!

Oooo excited much frisky?! I'm testing friday but. Trying to be positive but not convinced if I'm honest just got a feeling :( x

Get bding Jadey! Just in case! Lol!

Nothin much going on with me at the mo, only cd 8 so waiting for ov... Boring! Hey at least I can stalk this thread to keep me busy inthe mean time!

I 'gently' reminded DF yesterday that he better be keeping his strength up after going on facebook and seeing a feed full of scan photos lol!

X

Yep we bd last night just incase! haha. Shall do another opk when i get homw from work this afternoon!

Hi all

I have just stopped the mini pill 2 weeks ago TTC no 2. My ds is 10 ( I had him young). We TTC last year but to no avail irregular cycles and my shift pattern I work a lot of nights. I tried temping but because I work different shifts it was difficult to maintain. My ds keep asking when he can get a sister or brother and keeps picking out clothes. We just keep telling him maybe one day he will have a brother or sister ( being 10 he wants to know a date).

I hope you don't mind me joining. I have no idea where I am in my cycle. I do have a clear blue monitor from last time but going to try not to use it will see how long it lasts.

Thanks

Gemma :happydance:

Thanks tizy!! Fingers crossed for us all a!! Also welcome gem!! Living this thread at the moment.. :D can't put my phone down.. Sitting at my desk googling everything like and women.. So excited.. Gona be gutted when af comes but Anthing before 3 months long is a bonus at least I know they are getting more regular.. So hope I don't see her tho.. Have do much coming up this month all drink related.. Just be so nice to have a genuine reason why I can't drink rather than just saying I feel ill lol xx

Awwww babybelle,I know what u mean....I have that feeling too,keep convincing myself
that I have pregnancy symptoms,when maybe I don't? Period still hasn't arrived,Tiny....I'm gonna,wait till wkend to test,as I have had a late period before,really really hope this is it!! I'm scared of goin to the loo! And girls?? Iv found a page on here with a list of all the abbreviations...so ill be talking and understanding the lingo soon! Haha xx my tummys mega bloated,if it's my period,I just wish it'd hurry up and arrive as I'm sick of the worry & anticipation!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->