2nd cycle after MMC no clue of dpo?update it doesn't look good ;-(

Congratulations hun, ics are so crap, ur frer line is fab!! Xxx

The digi finally arrived!

Attachments

• IMG_20150530_095539.jpg
    IMG_20150530_095539.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 51
Congratulations hunni. Its soo shocking them ic's. I don't think ill buy anymore after seeing that x

congrats & i hate how long it takes to show on ics

It doesn't look good does it.I have no symptoms I know these ICS are crap but taken at different times and the clear blue has dropped

Attachments

• IMG_20150604_045734.jpg
    IMG_20150604_045734.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 39
It looks fine mama. Those ics you have are crap, I wouldn't use them at all for progression. That frer nice and dark. I know easier said but try not to worry!

Thank you but there frer was fair few days ago.the cheapies did darken slightly now they have faded to barely there again�� I've ordered more frer but honestly think this is over will phone doctors tomorrow try to get appt

Hun digis are bad for that ...espec if uv ad hook effect..fx hunny xx

Thanks hun however I looked at hook effect and tried dipping cheapues in diluted wee they came out negative. Will see what doctors say I hope they don't fob me off though. Xx

Hope there good for u hunny xx demand bloods

Digis aren't the mst accurate for progression, and neither are ICs. I hope this is a sticky bean for you. Let us know what your doc says. :hugs:

Will be trying to get an appt this am took another two cheapies with SMU top is undiluted wee bottom is 50/50 the line is more pronounced just don't know if I'm clutching at straws. I know I should've stopped testing but after the MMC it was helping keeping me a bit calmer.

Attachments

• IMG_20150604_210508.jpg
    IMG_20150604_210508.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 28
Following your progress hope all goes Ok xx

Well that was a waste of time.just told me that I still had a line so I'm pregnant .I can't get blood tests and no point as a home pregnancy test says I'm pregnant. Wasn't bothered by no symptoms first said I would have to pay for an early scan as there was no point him referring me they would probably say no. Then after all that asked me if I wanted to keep the baby.. I mean really !?! Then gives me form to get midwife appt. I then explain about if I have a MMC again I won't find out till a week before we go on holiday(time of 12 week scan) and don't want to have another erpc before then and he said there isn't anything we can do but wait and will I cancel the holiday?
I know I'm upset and I no sensibly he is right I have to wait but argh just so insensitive.then go to book appt and midwife goes your only 5 weeks we don't book till your between 8-10 weeks so I have to point out Dr wrote to get an earlier appt .
Just a game of wait and see now:cry:

i would be so tempted to ring epu at 7 weeks ish tell them you have pain in your side not really a lie as pregnancy does give you pains and they will give you an early scan to rule out ectopic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->