2nd round of clomid, pregnant?

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
I'm currently on CD 30 on my 2nd round of clomid. On my first round, I had bloods on day 21 which read very high and the doctor confirmed I ovulated. I had a natural period CD 28. I took the same dose this cycle on day 2-6 n its now CD 30 and I haven't come on. We BD literally everyday from about CD 8-20, other than maybe a night.

I've got no symptoms of pregnancy that I can think of but also no signs of my period either.

Should I test yet? Could I be pregnant? I was worried I had no symptoms but id only be very early if I was so maybe not have symptoms yet anyway??

Hi! Yes you could be pregnant, it sounds like you are 2 days late! Some girls have no pregnancy symptoms! I'd test!!!:)

I'm so nervous about it being negative tho! The only thing I can think of is tiredness and smell. Im very tired just lately but not all day, in spurts? And if someone has a coffee over the office from me, I can smell it. But nothing in terms of my body/dc/pain at all. No breast pain or nausea. But I guess if I was pregnant I'd only be 4 weeks n it may be too early for symptoms...

Hi! If its negative think of it this way, its still quite early and could go positive in the next couple of days!!
I may be starting clomid very soon too! I have my FX for you!!:)

Hey honey I would wait until tomorrow morning and test fmu!! Good luck! Xxx

If I was to test I'd def wait for FMU. Dunno if to wait until say, Saturday? Not sure.

I'm still getting a cm, white lotion kinda stuff. Which is unusual...anyone know what this is?

The tiredness kinda comes and goes too, I dunno if that's how it is with pregnancy or I'm just tired.

I took a test this morning and it was neg. we had sex last night n I bled, but I assume it must have been rough as the bleeding hasn't continued so couldn't be my period?

Has the bleeding stopped? Strange. Could be implantation bleed. If u dont get a definate af soon then test again in a couple of days x

Yea it's stopped. I wondered if maybe we were just a bit rough n caused me to bleed as I've had nothing all day!

I called the doc n he said if 50mg worked first time it will continue to work, it won't just stop so ill either be pregnant or have a period soon. He said to call him in 2 weeks if I've still not come on and I'm still getting BFN.

How much blood did u have after sex? Was it bright red or pink or brown? X

It was red but only a little n it stopped. Now I've started again, its very light but red in colour so is today CD1?

I guess u are cd1 then. Good luck for this next round. Third time lucky!! X

Yep third time lucky!

We're planning to have sex every other day then when I get a positive OPK, everyday until its neg again, plus I'm gonna try the legs in the air thing. Can't hurt can it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->