2nd scan at 11 weeks and 2days

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Heidi84, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Heidi84

Heidi84 Well-Known Member

Hey girls,
    I don't know if you remember my last story with my horrible doctor who treated me very bad. Well I am happy she was horrible to me cause I changed dr and today I met the doctor of my dreams. A sweet angel. THe visit lasted 1 heure, he explained everything to both me and my husband, took a long time to show us all the details and was happy as us during the ultrasound making jokes about the baby that did not wanted to move from his position ( he was sleeping on his belly :):happydance:

Baby was very healthy and i can say that i can't stop thinking od the moment when he was mooving his little hands...What a joy to be a mom!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. kc1980

kc1980 Well-Known Member

glad you changed docs! Makes a world of difference, doesn't it? I had a crappy gyn before I was preggers & I said "no way am I staying with her". my new doc. is really wonderful too & she actually seems excited when she sees the scans. :)

Lovely pic for 11 weeks! and just before Christmas too

3. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

aww that's great - so glad you now have a good doc and what a great scan pic :) x

4. lauralora

lauralora Well-Known Member

awww thats so cute! xxx

5. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

:dance: Great news!!

6. Heidi84

Heidi84 Well-Known Member

yeah it makes such a big difference, last time i left the office of the horrible dr i was so depressed and i was not even exited about the picture scan....
    This time it si just so amazing...i am happy happy happy!!!!!!!! I am going on vacation tomorrow for my husband's birthday too and we are so happy to celebrate christmass and birthday with a beautifull scan photo!

Hugs to you and happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs: