2nd scan at 11 weeks and 2days

Heidi84

Reaction score
Hey girls,
I don't know if you remember my last story with my horrible doctor who treated me very bad. Well I am happy she was horrible to me cause I changed dr and today I met the doctor of my dreams. A sweet angel. THe visit lasted 1 heure, he explained everything to both me and my husband, took a long time to show us all the details and was happy as us during the ultrasound making jokes about the baby that did not wanted to move from his position ( he was sleeping on his belly :):happydance:

Baby was very healthy and i can say that i can't stop thinking od the moment when he was mooving his little hands...What a joy to be a mom!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 19
glad you changed docs! Makes a world of difference, doesn't it? I had a crappy gyn before I was preggers & I said "no way am I staying with her". my new doc. is really wonderful too & she actually seems excited when she sees the scans. :)

Lovely pic for 11 weeks! and just before Christmas too

aww that's great - so glad you now have a good doc and what a great scan pic :) x

glad you changed docs! Makes a world of difference, doesn't it? I had a crappy gyn before I was preggers & I said "no way am I staying with her". my new doc. is really wonderful too & she actually seems excited when she sees the scans. :)

Lovely pic for 11 weeks! and just before Christmas too

yeah it makes such a big difference, last time i left the office of the horrible dr i was so depressed and i was not even exited about the picture scan....
This time it si just so amazing...i am happy happy happy!!!!!!!! I am going on vacation tomorrow for my husband's birthday too and we are so happy to celebrate christmass and birthday with a beautifull scan photo!

Hugs to you and happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->