2nd time+ March Mummys?

Babydance

Reaction score
Hello lovlies,

I was just wondering if there are and 2nd time or more March Mummys out there?

Im 15 weeks and have a 2 year old. Been feeling baby for a few weeks and im already showing lol im still feel sick alot but chewing gum eases it otherwise i feel constantly like im gonna be sick bleugh!! Im due March 17th :) xx

Ive attached my pic which was at 14 weeks, this pic is 100% bump no pushing out or anything and this is the same size bump as morning! So different to last time. Odd thing is ive lost 1lb? lol

How many babies do you have? how many weeks are you now? Do you have a bumpy pic? how are you feeling compared to other pregnancy/ies?

xxx

Attachments

• 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey, I'm Jessica im and expecting number two who's due march the 12th! I'm currently 15+3, and just getting out of the morning sickness stage! (yay!) my stomachs only just getting the bump shape, and I can't fit in my jeans without a squeeze now :haha:, I can't add a pic because I'm on an iPad! I think I've felt this one move nothing certain yet!

How you feeling? :D

Hi I'm nrly 15 wks no 3 for me! I am full of bump too and can feel baby moving occasionally :)
What date are you due - me 17 march xx

Hey, I'm Jessica im and expecting number two who's due march the 12th! I'm currently 15+3, and just getting out of the morning sickness stage! (yay!) my stomachs only just getting the bump shape, and I can't fit in my jeans without a squeeze now :haha:, I can't add a pic because I'm on an iPad! I think I've felt this one move nothing certain yet!

How you feeling? :D

Im March 17th so pretty close! :) Ive been in maternity stuff for a wee while now lol The sickness is better it was awful from 5w-9w!
LO is very tickley and its always when i get food infront of me hehehe its the exact movements i got with DD just on the other side :)
Are you finding out what youre having? We're finding out in about 2 1/2 weeks :) xxx

I'm due March 20th with #2. I have a 2 1/2 year old DD. Still having some m/s, but having more good days then bad! Have a scan next week, so really looking forward to see our LO again!

Hi :hi:

I'm 16 weeks with no. 2 who's due on 4th March :) My little boy is nearly 18 months now. Sickness has passed here, happily, still feeling tired alot though. I suddenly started showing last week, went from nothing to proper bump overnight, which was weird! I've managed to not gain anything yet though, trying not to, as my bmi is pretty high, i gained way too much last time, so i'm doing my best not to! I'm feeling movements on and off now, not regularly yet, but they are definitely more than flutters. I felt my son moving pretty early on, so it doesn't surprise me that i'm feeling strong wriggling by now :)

Hope you ladies are all doing well :hugs:

I am 16 weeks tomorrow with #2 due March 9th, however last time i gave birth at 32 weeks, so we'll see how it goes this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->