2ww alcohol question for you girlies!

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
Hey girlies!

My question is... how many of you drink alcohol in you 2ww? Last time i was pregnant i didnt drink at all. But i've been reading on the internet that it doesnt even effect the baby that early because the placenta is too small to let it through?

I've got a few parties on the next two weekends, would it be iresponsible of me to have a few drinks, seeing as im ttc... but surely there are hundreds of women that dont even know they are pregnant until after the 2ww? :blush:

Thanks xx :hugs:

Me too
Im out this Saturday, and I hardly ever go out due to no child care, but its my mates 30th so going to town.
I will be drinking but it has been playing on my mind a bit.
When I had my second son, I was out drinking in that two week waiting and i agree that most people do not even know they are pg and are out so I think it will be fine.
:hugs:

I'm not really a big drinker anyway so if I wasnt drinking I dont think anyone would notice x
If I was out for a party though I would probably have a couple but pace myself ie I wouldnt get plastered but thats just my opinion x x x

Yes thats what im planning to do,
Dont want to make it obvious that im not drinking but just gonna have few and make them last.
x

The day before I found out I was expecting my son, I was so drunk I could barely walk!!!!. Obviously I had no idea I was expecting or I would not have drunk so much!!! I dont think a few drinks will do any harm - just dont go to mad. Have fun x

i'm not a big drinker anyway, and will probably drive..but its always nice to have one or two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->