2ww anyone due for af on 10/07?

Stay positive. My temp dropped today and had a BFN when I tested in am. I think this is not the month for me too... let's see. I am 7 days from AF.[/QUOTE]

Trying to my tmi my cervix slightly softened up but I'm not sure if that's due to af coming soon or not but fingers crossed that you just tested early, I have exactly 7days to unless it's going to be like last month and I start 3 days early

I hope everyone is ok,

Just checking in, cycle day 24 of 31 roughly 6-7dpo I've had a couple of hours light pink then brown cm I'm not sure if the start of another early af or something else. Af came unusually on cd 27 cycle

I'm so confused 😐

Af due on the 6th of october. My cycle used to be 31-32 days but has changed over the past few months and got longer... it is currently 34days. I believe i am 9dpo and hoping to get BFP soon. I had cold like symptoms 4dpo and 5dpo, heartburn here and there, am super tired and i dream a lot, lots of CM. Have been feeling a bit sick since 4dpo put haven't thrown up yet... Wish me luck... i have one 10miu test left and i have really tried to save it and not use it too early... Might test tomorrow morning though :)

Did u test yet?

I did test and I got BFN... Gonna sit and wait to AF to show up I guess.... :(

Hang in there and stay positive. Af not due for 3 days. So keeping my fingers crossed for u. I tested this morning too- BFN. But will try again since I am 7 days before AF is due

I had the weirdest sensation in my lower abdomen. . . Like poking kind of pain, but not strong, felt kind of like electricity?!?! Started cramping again, was cramping 1 to 7dpo and stopped, started again today... Af due before the weekend :/ Waiting is killing me :( hope to hear some of you got BFP :))))

I'm loving hearing everyone's symptoms! I'm actually due (at the latest) on Friday, 10/07 as well! I'm 10 DPO today, and BFN using a cheapie. I'm going to test with a store brand test tomorrow morning, and probably take another cheapie tonight.

I've had one or two backaches and headaches since 8 DPO, but my other symptoms before that were way too early (nausea, strong smell) to be real.

I don't feel pregnant. At all. I'm pretty sure I'm not, but I was really really hoping to be, as my two best friends both fell pregnant this past month!

Hello all! Joining in here :) Actually not 100% sure if in tww or not (after birth control!) however I felt like something was going on, then got ewcm on Tues/weds so went out to buy opk which was kind of dark but not quite dark enough and has lightened each day since Thursday so I think I missed ovulation altogether!! Not exactly sure when the big O happened however we did BD on the Monday night / Tuesday am and the slight line on opk with lightening each day since has been since Thursday so pretty sure right now with very pale opk that O has now happened.......so could be 5-7dpo right now I guess?!

Completely unsure as haven't tracked for a very long time but have lots of cheapy tests on standby!! I have sore (bigger!!) boobs, nausea and fatigue (but again could also just be signs of hormones getting back into it after BC so guess I will join in and see!)

Hannah x

i am 4 days until AF i tested this morning and this is what i got. what do you guys think?

The picture is not clear. But u still have time. Do u still have any significant symptoms?

i have been really fatigued. that is the main thing im feeling right now. also i checked my cervix this morning its high med closed and i am having creamy discharge so idk hopefully thats a good sign. im getting less and less sure that this is our month cause im not having alot of symptoms.:nope:

Well this morning I'm out for sure AF showed her ugly face 😒 24 day cycle this month... I don't get it ☹️

Good luck to you all

[/QUOTE] I have been really fatigued. that is the main thing im feeling right now. also i checked my cervix this morning its high med closed and i am having creamy discharge so idk hopefully thats a good sign. im getting less and less sure that this is our month cause im not having alot of symptoms.:nope:[/QUOTE]

I had creamy cm with both DS and DD - actually with DD I got the discharge and got so excited because I'd had it before and a bfp followed a few days later! I also got a nice lot of creamy this morning so I'm thinking the same as you it is a good sign or not!

Well this morning I'm out for sure AF showed her ugly face 😒 24 day cycle this month... I don't get it ☹️

Good luck to you all

Oh no owlbump :-( sorry to hear that - I was going to reply to he previous post from yesterday and query if it could've been implantation bleeding but obviously not. 24 day cycle does seem confusing.....

Af due on the 6th of october. My cycle used to be 31-32 days but has changed over the past few months and got longer... it is currently 34days. I believe i am 9dpo and hoping to get BFP soon. I had cold like symptoms 4dpo and 5dpo, heartburn here and there, am super tired and i dream a lot, lots of CM. Have been feeling a bit sick since 4dpo put haven't thrown up yet... Wish me luck... i have one 10miu test left and i have really tried to save it and not use it too early... Might test tomorrow morning though :)

Did u test yet?

I did test and I got BFN... Gonna sit and wait to AF to show up I guess.... :(

Hang in there and stay positive. Af not due for 3 days. So keeping my fingers crossed for u. I tested this morning too- BFN. But will try again since I am 7 days before AF is due

I had the weirdest sensation in my lower abdomen. . . Like poking kind of pain, but not strong, felt kind of like electricity?!?! Started cramping again, was cramping 1 to 7dpo and stopped, started again today... Af due before the weekend :/ Waiting is killing me :( hope to hear some of you got BFP :))))

Sorry ladies haven't responded in a day. Dragonfly I had tthe exact same thing happen to me. Symptoms went down at 7dpo and came back up mildly today. Mild cramps that's it. Nothing else. It's so disappointing. I think I am out. Just want the af to come if it has to do the wait ends! I seriously feel I am pregnant, but I also know it's wishful thinking for me

Good luck to you all

Oh no owlbump :-( sorry to hear that - I was going to reply to he previous post from yesterday and query if it could've been implantation bleeding but obviously not. 24 day cycle does seem confusing.....

Still confused over here LOL, all bleeding seems to have stopped but i have aching all over my abdomen, i never get period pain though... So don't know where i stand at the moment; i guess i'll stick around until i'm 100% sure;

That is weird?! Was it super heavy bleeding thou - could it still be implantation bleed? Yeah - never say you are out until it's completely an out! :)

I'm out this month too :(
Good luck everyone - I hope you don't mind I'm going to unsubscribe :(
Good luck to you all :hugs: xxx

Good luck to you all

Still confused over here LOL, all bleeding seems to have stopped but i have aching all over my abdomen, i never get period pain though... So don't know where i stand at the moment; i guess i'll stick around until i'm 100% sure;

It could be implantation bleeding. Test again in 48 hours

Yesterday i thought it was implantation but then It was heavyish when I woke up this morning it had leaked on my leg... but then stopped for a few hours, bleeding has returned lightly with central abdo aching. I'm swaying towards light period but I'm not discounting anything until I'm sure either way

Bfn today at 9 dpo. Not feeling very confident

Have felt exhausted all of today and sore boobs and light cramping in tummy too so was feeling kind of positive about things - but I dunno, now just not feeling like it at all - I am now 6-8 dpo (I think!!!) but basing that more on the timing of the BD and lightening of opks since I missed the positive one! (And the fact we haven't bd'd since either!!) so if it didn't happen then I'm basically waiting out the 2 weeks based on BD timing.

Anyway, will do a cheapy test in the morning and see if I can see anything!

G/L you two!

Jingles, I totally feel you. I felt out at 9 with my negs, and I feel even more out at 11.

sigh.

G/L you two!

Jingles, I totally feel you. I felt out at 9 with my negs, and I feel even more out at 11.

sigh.

Same here owl, Hannah, jingles and green archer. Almost at 8.5 dpi now, tested this am. BFN. Symptoms r mild lower back ache, mild abdomen cramps, sore nipples. Everything else is gone. Although I never have such symptoms before AF, I think I am out and my symptoms r just result of Iti drugs and the fact that body is tired as I went through a laproscopy 2 months back to remove a cyst. So frustrating!

Thanks ladies, best wishes to you but I'm definitely out now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->