2ww anyone due for af on 10/07?

Hi all I know I'm late in joining but congrats to the bfps. I am 8dpo and based on a 24 day cycle I would be due 10/14

Bfp for me today!!!!!!! I'm either 12 or 16 dpo. Yahoo!!

Congratulations to all bfps! Happy to know there's more of us out there! I am 16dpo, no af, tested every day since 10dpo and all bfns. Can anyone help me understand if period can come later than 14dpo? Is that possible. I ovulated in cd 11. Also my period cycles have always been irregular. I tried reading up on google but not able to get a concrete answer. My temp dropped on 14dpo, but today at 16dpo it is significantly high. But again I also have sore throats and cough. What do you ladies think? Is af possible to come after 16dpo? Does that ever happen?

Congratulations to all bfps! Happy to know there's more of us out there! I am 16dpo, no af, tested every day since 10dpo and all bfns. Can anyone help me understand if period can come later than 14dpo? Is that possible. I ovulated in cd 11. Also my period cycles have always been irregular. I tried reading up on google but not able to get a concrete answer. My temp dropped on 14dpo, but today at 16dpo it is significantly high. But again I also have sore throats and cough. What do you ladies think? Is af possible to come after 16dpo? Does that ever happen?

Really surprised to see no responses... this groups been my support system through the tww. Is there anyone who can help me with a response may be? I am at 18dpo and situation stays the same as above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->