2WW - brown pinkish spotting 3 days before AF implantation ? or early period ? TMI

Sweets1024

Reaction score
My last period was may 12 , 2011 .. my husband and i are trying to concieve our baby # 2 . At that time i was using OPK to track my most fertile time to be able to concieve. I had 5 + tests from cycle 12 - 16 . we started to have :sex: throughout my most fertile time , on that saturday which is cycle 17 my OPK was :BFN: so i assumed i have had already ovulated . so now im on my 2WW. Around my 26 day cycle i began to experience a brown pinkish mucus ( june 6 , 2011 ) When i wiped it was very light and throughout the day i was spotting which doesnt really happen to be before my actual period which is due june 9 . Later that day i still was spotting.
so i was really excited due to the fact that it could be implantation bleeding. I experience all the pregnancy symptoms , sore breasts , nausea , cravings , fatigue . The following day june 7 , I began to spot some more but this time it went from brown pinkish spotting to red light spotting... hours later it went from light to heavy. I felt very crampy and experience alot of back pain. my stomach is a bit sore. I didnt get to test for pregnancy because i was going to wait till june 9 . perhaps my period came early ? I always have a regular 28 cycle . Has anyone ever experienced early spotting ? I have never had AF early before but i know there is a first for everything i guess i just desire to be a mommy again :) i feel like it is too heavy now to be implantation bleeding though the day before seemed more like implantation since i never ever spot before my period .. im going to test tomorrow to see if there are any signs of pregnancy hormones to see if it was early miscarriage or just plain AF ... I so want to have another chance to have a baby again . maybe next month will be my month :)

thank you all for reading and taking the time to comment in advance :dust: to u all !!

Sorry hun, dont have any answer for you!

I'm going through exactly the same and wish we can get some answers

I don't have any answers for you either - I am in nearly the exact same situation. I had red thick bleeding for less than 12 hrs on Monday, one day after AF was due (and I am never never never late). Over the last 2 days it has changed to brown and is barely there except when I wipe, sorry for TMI! Still having pregnancy symptoms: nausea, exhaustion, super sensitive sense of smell, etc.

Give us an update when you have one will you? Fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->