2WW -- Cross my fingers!?!

jt3318

Pregnant - First Baby
Reaction score
I have been off the pill since Jan 2011 and my boyfriend and i haven't been using protection since then. My "Fertile window" was october 11-15th (ends today). We bd'ed on October 5th, 7th, 9th, and 14th. Anyone else in the 2WW hoping to conceive this month? I feel like i'm going crazy and don't really have many people to talk to about it (because I feel like they'll think I'm crazy). Anyone want to be buddies?

Hey hun, I am hoping to ovulate in the next few days so hopefully will be joining you soon in the TWW. Fingers crossed that you get your BFP this month.

Hey i'll wait with you :) this is my second cycle off the pill.. i ovulated on the 13th (i think) we bd'd on the 9th, 10th and 13th...

i don't think we caught the egg this month but it's all good...

Kim

i've had (what i assume are) ovulation pains.. just sharp twinges on my right side of the abdomen -- nothing extremely painful. baby dust to you guys!

Hi everyone! I've been TTC for nearly two years now...Anyone have a good knowledge on OPK'S???

No sorry I don't use any OPK's :( best of luck finding info on them thought :)

I have been off the pill since Jan 2011 and my boyfriend and i haven't been using protection since then. My "Fertile window" was october 11-15th (ends today). We bd'ed on October 5th, 7th, 9th, and 14th. Anyone else in the 2WW hoping to conceive this month? I feel like i'm going crazy and don't really have many people to talk to about it (because I feel like they'll think I'm crazy). Anyone want to be buddies?

Hello! My fertile window was the 8-12. I think I o'd on the ninth. We :sex: the 9 & 10. One more week til I can test. Heres hoping it happened! :dust: to you!

Hi everyone! I've been TTC for nearly two years now...Anyone have a good knowledge on OPK'S???

I don't have alot of info, but I bought a cheap package from amazon.com that had 40 opk and 10 pregnancy test strips for under $10.

kerryb2001, I'm just a little confused on reading the results lol. Although thats a REALLY good deal price wise. This is my first month ever using them, before we just kinda went with the flow. I've been getting lines every day. The first 7 days I tested, the lines seemed (to me atleast) to be getting darker. Last Thursday was the darkest I had seen, but it still wasnt a true +++; and on Friday the line was SUPER light. Ever since then the line has been light. I'm thinking I ovulated around Thursday - Saturday, but I never got a true +OPK so I'm not sure. I have PCOS so my cycles arent regular and I have been taking clomid to help with everything. From what I've read online the test will get progressively darker until you are ovulating, then it will get light again. And that its normal to always have a light test line because we naturally produce lh all the time. And I've read its possible to miss your +++OPK because of the timing of when you take the test. So I'm just looking for a little advice from anyone who has used OPK's in the past or may have experienced something similar.

@babyjla they can be confusing. What I read is that the test line for opks needs to be as dark as the control line. Are you tracking your bbt? It doesn't predict ovulation but it does show a spike in temp after. I noticed mine jumped after I got the positive opk result. just something else to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->