2ww.... join me?

ducky1502

Reaction score
Ok so as long as my temp stays above 36.2 tomorrow I ovulated CD18. This makes me 2dpo.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2af4d4

I'd love to chat to people around the same point in their cycle. Go through it together. I'm lucky that my 2ww is only 11/12 days. Although the shorted lutea phase isn't great.

My name is Kayla, I've been with my dh for over 5 years now, we've been happily married for 18 months with a 20 month old daughter. We've been ttc #2 since our dd turned 1... we've lost one pregnancy, its my 2nd miscarriage. So... the waiting and hoping and praying game begins again. If anyone has ANY encouraging words it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have my FX that this will be your month and that little bean is going to stick. I have never had a MC but I know there are a lot of women out there who can relate and know exactly how you feel. You're not alone :hugs:

hi! I am 1dpo at the moment so ill join you girls :) im so sorry for your loss Kayla :hugs:

Hi ducky, and all that follow...

I will join ya! im 2dpo (i think) also waiting for my chart to show ovulation but im pretty sure it was on the 13th-14th...

Not feeling possitive already this month as i dunno if i ovulated on the 'good side' i have 1 tube from a previous ectopic, but i still have some hope so will join ya

Good luck girls! x

Shell'sAngels it looks like you ovulated on CD11 to me... although I am no expert. Hopefully another high temp tomorrow will plot your coverline and ov date for you.

I'm already having to resist the urge to order hpts. I'm terrible. Trying to decide between strips (what I usually use) and casettes. Tough one!!

So when are you guys going to test? I always say I won't until 11-12dpo at the VERY earliest but the poas urge tends to get the better of me and I'm testing by 7dpo :blush:

im normally testing at 7dpo too im weak i have loads of IC's upstairs and i can never resist the urge lol

However this month i have only got 3 up there so im gonna hold out till 10dpo at the earliest!! i might even wait see what my charts doing cuse im so not hopeful this month will be a waste of a test!

hi got a positive opk just now so i guess 2moroish ill be 1dpo :)

Why aren't you hopeful?! PMA does wonders!

I'm going to see what my temps do for the next few days, hopefully they stay up. I have no tests in the house, I prefer to keep it that way or I'm testing stupidly early. I had an abortion when I was younger and I just had a feeling I was pregnant about 3/4 days before AF was even due, I did a test and got a seriously dark line. So I'm hoping this means that when it's my time to get pregnant that I will be one of the lucky ones who get a +hpt early! But who knows. By the time a hpt in negative 2-3 days before AF due I just assume it's not my month and start coming to terms with it.

If I don't conceive this month or next I may have to wait 6 months or so (torture) before trying again as timing will be really bad.

I guess that means you'll ovulate tday, tomorrow or wed machester1. Are you charting?

no i dont chart. im quite overweight with pcos, and dont get periods vry often. about 8 months ago i did 1 month 50mg on clomid didnt ovulate, 2nd month had 100mg and ovulated. but then had some issues, and havent had period or ovulation since.

ive lost about 10lbs in 1 week....and i decided im going to start doing opk's again in case i start ovulating all of a sudden because of weight loss. (when i was much younger, when i lost a bit of weight i always got my period-obv i wasnt looking for ovulation when i was 15!) well i ordered some more opk's last night and did one test this afternoon and it came up positive. i hope its not the down of the +opk, but i feel i bit better coz i bd'd last night. i think im going to have a very active few days ;-)

PMA is needed here!!!

Just keep it at it, who knows what will happen.

Anyone else on 2ww?!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2af4d4

Yep! I think I'm 3 dpo but am waiting for my coverline on FF too. Just need another highish temp. Felt ovulation pain on Friday evening I think. Have lots of creamy clumpy CM at the moment - hoping this is a sign. I have had 3 miscarriages this year - one in April, one in July (both treated with ERPCs) and one naturally but very early last month.

Sorry for everyones loss and let's hope this is our month. When are you testing?

I wish I was a strong person and could wait until AF is due but I'm not! So I will probably start testing every morning from about 7dpo. :blush:

What about you?

i 'll join u ladies, here goes a long wait, lol

a long, obsessive, stressful wait!

sglascoe you have 4 beautiful children!

Trying hard to wait until at least 12dpo. Nice to find other people in the same position.

I agree with ducky1502 sglascoe your four children look beautiful. You are very lucky.

Why does it take so long to wait? Seems like forever.

But we shouldn't be wishing our lives away, gotta try remember that!

There is no way on earth I will make it to 12dpo, I'll be proud of myself for making it to 7dpo :haha:

a long, obsessive, stressful wait!

sglascoe you have 4 beautiful children!

i do have 4 children and they are all so good and beautifull, never mind obsessive testing, i think i am obsessed with have kids....lol:))):cloud9:

but i defo think #5 will be last, wishing everone a bfp this month xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"