2ww.... join me?

3dpo! already dying to test. Arrrgh!! Hope you're all doing well.

Hi again everyone!

FF put me at ovulating at day 17 on Friday 13th!! ArgHHHH! Trying not to be superstitious. Am 4dpo and feeling really tired today after a full day at work - more than lately. A cough and sniffy nose has come back and I've had a fair amount of creamy CM today again. FX for everyone. Not sure I'll hold out to my target date of 12dpo for testing! Really hoping :)

Hi again everyone!

FF put me at ovulating at day 17 on Friday 13th!! ArgHHHH! Trying not to be superstitious. Am 4dpo and feeling really tired today after a full day at work - more than lately. A cough and sniffy nose has come back and I've had a fair amount of creamy CM today again. FX for everyone. Not sure I'll hold out to my target date of 12dpo for testing! Really hoping :)

haha me too!!! 4dpo today!

I don't believe in superstition, it's just a day :)

Hope we both get our BFP!!! (maybe at 13dpo ;))

morning all how is everyone today?

I feel rubbish :-(

Got a stuffed up nose headache and exhausted think im coming down with something - might be why my temps are high? dunno but blah....

xx

4dpo here. Also feeling sniffly, a little bit sick too. Although I know it's too early for all of that lol.

I can't believe I'm ONLY 4dpo, it's ridiculous! Feels like it's more than that!!!! But I'm holding off buying the tests. Will probably have given in by 8dpo tho :haha:

hmmmmm im rly going to try and hold off till 27th which will be 10dpo!! hm...........

if u manage to you're a a stronger person than me. I'm almost tempted to order opks the same time as hpts but thats really rubbish PMA aye?!?!

Mrschoochoo - hmm... bding times... good question. We are trying the everyday thing this month but peaked too early (started cycle day 12 and ov'd very late CD24) and managed to miss the day before ov, how is that for bad timing?.. of all the days to miss. So next month think we will try a new strategy... involving every other day (and starting later).

izzysmummy - anywhere between 10-15 days LP... that must be very frustrating! Are you taking anything to try and even them out?

I've tried to compile a list of *possible* testing dates based on the info everyone has provided... thought it might help see where everyone is at... Ducky this is your thread what do you think? Anyway I've guesstimated most of them (except for mine obviously :) )

They are based on when people hoped they might test (like mine but will probably be before) or when they realistically said they probably would (like Duckys at 8dpo ha,ha)

Izzysmummy – 18 Nov
Ducky1502 – 22 Nov (will start probably) ;)
Melissa_M - 24 Nov
Mrschoochoo – 25 Nov
Icy – 25 Nov
Manchester1 – 27 Nov
Mini – 29 Nov
Shell’sAngels – 29 Nov
Lumpybumpy – 30 Nov (just guessing a date)
Annamumof2 –?
Adisonsmommy - ?
Im_mi - ?
Sglascoe- ?

Well if everything is right, I'm 4dpo and its KILLING me to not poas! My head knows its too early but my heart.... oh the waiting is killer! Comon :spermy: do your thing :happydance:

Hi girls,

I am not charting at all, I think I ovulated last week-end but not completely sure as last month I had a m/c, so my last cycle was longer than usual (32 days instead of 25/26).
I am not feeling anything :(, but I will join you if you don't mind...
I am not sure when I should test, but I will try to resist as long as possible!

Hi Michkotte

Im sorry to hear about your loss :-( they do say your very fertile the month after tho so i have my fingers crossed for you!!

I will prob test at 10dpo which is when i got my bfp's with my 2 boys which will be the 24th x

Sorry to hear about your loss michkotte, well done to you for getting straight back on the horse.

I read the SMEP last night, I am too scared to show it to my OH as I have near enough killed him this month with every day LOL. I will give it a go next month if all this effort comes to nothing! :)

Hi, i thought i had already ovulated 2 days ago by the amount of cm i had, but woke this morning with type of pains that im nearly 100% sure was due to me ovulating. Pains are almost gone now, they only lasted a few hours. :thumbup:

Hope il be covered with the little swimmers, bd'ed the last 4 nights, even though OH was in agony with his back lastnight, he didnt want to miss this chance !!! :winkwink:

So, as of now, im officially in the 2ww !!! :happydance: Just want to wish everyone goodluck with the 2ww and hoping everyone gets their :bfp: real soon !!! :hugs: :flower:

god im so stressed and moody in this 2ww my poor boys keep shouting at them and biting at my husband lol.... ive promised myself not to symptom spot this month as i dont have much PMA.... mind you im coming down with something i think so that might be why im so ratty!

Hi,

Yes my cycles do annoy me never been the same amount of days every month, but at least i ovulate every month.

I took a test today and got a BFN, i don't know why i took it as my temps dropped, so maybe it was implantation dip. Went from 98.42 to 98.15 so not a massive drop but will see if it goes up tomorrow or not.

I got my LH surge on OPK on CD18 but ovulation can take place anytime in 72 hours, so really this could be 7dpo if i didn't ovulate until CD21.

If it goes up i will wait until the weekend and test again!

Im in the 2WW! :D

trying my hardest not to symptom spot but cant help noticing how tired I am before 5pm for the second day running :happydance:

:dust: to everyone! Hoping for early x-mas presents for all of us! xx

Good luck to all of us!
I am trying not to stay hours on this website (very hard thoughhh!!!) because I symptom spot otherwise! But at the mo, I am not feeling anything!
I am a bit paranoid as the 1st month trying I got PG but then miscarried... I am worried that it may not be that easy to get pregnant now... Probably because I know much more about it than I did 3 months ago!

Im in the 2WW! :D

trying my hardest not to symptom spot but cant help noticing how tired I am before 5pm for the second day running :happydance:

:dust: to everyone! Hoping for early x-mas presents for all of us! xx

Ive been the same pixxie.... but then again the kids have been driving me insane might be why!!!:dohh:

Mrschoochoo - hmm... bding times... good question. We are trying the everyday thing this month but peaked too early (started cycle day 12 and ov'd very late CD24) and managed to miss the day before ov, how is that for bad timing?.. of all the days to miss. So next month think we will try a new strategy... involving every other day (and starting later).

izzysmummy - anywhere between 10-15 days LP... that must be very frustrating! Are you taking anything to try and even them out?

I've tried to compile a list of *possible* testing dates based on the info everyone has provided... thought it might help see where everyone is at... Ducky this is your thread what do you think? Anyway I've guesstimated most of them (except for mine obviously :) )

They are based on when people hoped they might test (like mine but will probably be before) or when they realistically said they probably would (like Duckys at 8dpo ha,ha)

Izzysmummy – 18 Nov
Ducky1502 – 22 Nov (will start probably) ;)
Melissa_M - 24 Nov
Mrschoochoo – 25 Nov
Icy – 25 Nov
Manchester1 – 27 Nov
Mini – 29 Nov
Shell’sAngels – 29 Nov
Lumpybumpy – 30 Nov (just guessing a date)
Annamumof2 –?
Adisonsmommy - ?
Im_mi - ?
Sglascoe- ?

Hey Mini
Good effort working out everyones dates, lets hope they are all :bfp:

I am now not convinced I've ovulated but been getting plenty of :sex: so hope I'm covered. The OH wants to know when he can have a break, poor old thing :haha: and I don't know how long we need to keep going, I'm on CD16 but my cycles vary from 27 to 32 days so guess I need to keep going for a couple of days.
As for testing, we are away until the 30th Nov so I am going to hold off till we get back before I poas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->