2ww.... join me?

There are worse things in life to be obsessed with lol. Your obsession is bringing beautiful children into the world.... never a bad thing!

FX for #5 for u, #1 for me and #whatever for everyone else!!! xxx

i try and keep PMA but i tend to be so intune with my body just knew i was pregnant with both my boys almost straight away wether that sounds odd or not?? but i did....

Also had bfp's early with them both 9dpo and 10dpo xx

Well so far things are looking good and seeing as our 2ww is so similar we might as well bit** and moan about it together lol. I would be going mad without this site!! Never thought I would be sharing my cm, cp, :sex: details with people iv never met :haha:

lol i know what ya mean!! i always feel odd posting things that happen in my knickers and our private sexy time hahaha!! but hey we all doing it so i guess its only natural eh?

indeed!! I just want the next week to go quickly now so I can start testing. I'm busy tomorrow and thursday but have plenty of time to obsess and stress over this on wednesday!! it also doesnt help that on wed I'm going to visit my friend with her 2 wk old baby :( just going to make me want this even more!!!

its odd tho last month i was dyein to test and the 2ww dragged...................

this time i dunno cuse i aint got much PMA and im so busy with my eldest and all his school visits and speech therapy etc etc its taking my mind off things! busy most this week so prob next week i will be thinking more about it lol

Hi Ladies
I would love to join you on our 2ww. I think I'm ovulating today as I am CD 14 and had a dull crampy pain today. I don't use OPK but my cycles are pretty much always 28 or 29 days. We've been trying for over 18 months now but for some reason I'm feeling lucky this month!! :thumbup: Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket too! WE are off to Gran Canaria next week so I'm kind of cheating with my 2ww as it'll take my mind off it :happydance: Dilema is do I drink or stay tetotal on holiday??
Good luck and :hugs: to all.

I would personally stay tetotal, or limit it to a few drinks over the week. Even if drinking decreased your chances by 0.001% isn't it worth it? Obviously it's up to you though. If you were lucky this month and caught the egg then it might be worth it for the health of the bean!!

Hi lumpybumpy

Wow grand canaria i went there a few years back loved it! i say relax a little dont overdo it with the drink but dont restrict yaself enjoy it! ... in the 2ww with my 2nd, i had a leaving do at work and i had a couple felt so ill hot and dizzy, so stopped i knew i was pregnant then lol

Good luck and hope its your month x

Thanks for the words of wisdom!! I certainly won't be overdoing it as I'm sharing a room with my 2 year old, I may allow myself a couple of glasses of wine though but you are right I don't want to jeopadise any little bean especially as I've had 3 m/c and an ectopic this year, all of which I had been completely teetotal. Ironically I didn't know I was pregnant with my first till I was nearly 10 weeks:dohh: That was after climbing The Matterhorn at 8 weeks, a fair few drinks and lots of really hot sauna's and spa's. Did I feel bad when I found out but I had a text book pregnancy and a very healthy beautiful daughter at the end of it. Now I'm doing everything by the book, things aren't happening, life is so contrary!!

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join you? I usually kinda lurk, but we have been doing this for almost a year now so feel like I might actually 'participate' in (instead of ignoring) the tww so I don't go nuts (more that is).

I'm 1dpo (yes waiting for temps to rise in next few days for certain) but all other signs including two +opks, raised temp today and the right cm indicate ov is a go.

so :wave:

3dpo here!!! :happydance:

And right now I'm feeling a lot of PMA so I want to spread it around!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I didn't ovulate last cycle so I'm just excited to even be in the two week wait!!! I'm really hoping this is my month for a sticky bean :) Will probably be testing around 9-10dpo!!! Good luck everyone!!! Let's cheer eachother on this two week wait!

Hi all,

am new to this forum but have been reading through all the posts for hours!

I am currently 9dpo and i will be testing tomorrow, as i got my BFP at 10dpo with my daughter.

She is currently 9 months old and this is our 1st month TTC baby number 2.

We began trying May 2007 and i caught on the 1st month, i then had an ectopic at 7 weeks.

We waited another cycle and began again and i conceived 2 months later, only to have a MC just before Xmas 2007.

We tried for another 4 months and i fell pregnant in May, had an early scan and all was ok this time. The freaky thing was i was due the same date as i was when i had my ectopic! Scary

Anyway i had a healthy 6lb6oz princess in Feb and really would like another!

I actually can't remember if i had symptoms really early in my last pregnancy or not, but i started at about 4dpo with lots of CM.

7/8dpo i had a bit of cramping, more so on 8dpo, and i started feeling quite queasy, most of the day infact, and yesterday my boobs started feeling heavy and strange, felt like i was getting milk again! anyone that has breastfed will know what i mean, abit like letdown. And my nips are getting a bit sensitive.

My temps have been at 36.9+ since ovulation and haven't dropped yet. Last pregnancy i had a dip at 6dpo and it went back up.

I ovulate late in a cycle was CD18 this month, so am planning to test on day 28. My periods are anything from 28-35 days. I have never been regular since my ectopic.

I have also been rather hungry to say the least! i usually stick to 3 meals a day but i could easily eat 5/6! lol

What do you all think? Anyone else testing tomorrow xx

Im with you lot :)

I am Ovulating today or tomorrow CD14 I think Its my first month trying so I am hoping for some begginers luck, we are not checking temps or doing anthing scientific, just BDing like mad from CD 11 to 16(so so tired now) at least once a day.
Think I will start testing on the 25th even though thats soo early. :) I have loads of Poundland tests so at least I am not breaking the bank!

Sooo what dates will everyone else start testing?

How long is everyone's LP?

Mine is 13 days so I'll be testing on 29 November. Others?

Hi to fellow newbie posters... a bit daunting huh?

Hi all and hello to all ya that come outa lurking :) lovely to meet ya all....

Well my temp went up again today and FF tracked me as ovulating on cd11.... so 3dpo still not much PMA tho as im pretty sure i ovulated from my bad side but always hope! :)

My LP is always 14 days normally Mini im like clockwork x

My LP is 14 days. :)
It feels very strange trying to get pregnant after years of trying to avoid it! Even stranger to think it might take us months or even years. All those times depriving myself because I missed one pill LOL

If its not too personal a question how much effort are people putting into BDing? We are going for the "throw enough mud some will stick" aproach, but if we dont get lucky this month I think we will have to try something else, we work full time and really need some sleep!

Hi MrsChoochoo -great name lol

my first was one of them months that id given up hope (took over 2 years) and we did the deed once that month a quick goodbye why he was sent off to work away for 2 weeks lol came home and i was pregnant lol...

My second, we did it everyday from when my period ended and twice a day sometimes and we concieved him second cycle...

This is our second cycle of ttc number 3 and we did the deed every other day last month and didnt work so went of everyday again this month however missed ov day cuse we had a bit of a 'hiccup' and poor dh couldnt erm 'perform' bless him with all the pressure lol

So for me its going at it like rabbits that got the thumbs up for me lol

Best of luck x

How long is everyone's LP?

Mine is 13 days so I'll be testing on 29 November. Others?

Hi to fellow newbie posters... a bit daunting huh?

Hi,

Mine is anything from 10 days to 15! I ovulate late in a cycle approx CD 18 and my periods are between 28-35. Usually 32, this is since having my ectopic in 2007, i was always 28 days until then.

I am going to test tomorrow at 10dpo. i got a BFP with my 9month old on this day so am hoping for the same tomorrow. Plus i have quite a few symptoms, high soft cervix, creamy/watery cm, throbbing boobs, and i have felt sick all yesterday afternoon and this afternoon. I woke up this morning feeling fine and thought i had imagined it all and could not possible be pregnant as i felt great, but when i was pregnant with dd i got sick in the afternoon and always felt great in the mornings.

I have also felt soooo hungry too which is so unlike me! :haha:

Im with you lot :)

I am Ovulating today or tomorrow CD14 I think Its my first month trying so I am hoping for some begginers luck, we are not checking temps or doing anthing scientific, just BDing like mad from CD 11 to 16(so so tired now) at least once a day.
Think I will start testing on the 25th even though thats soo early. :) I have loads of Poundland tests so at least I am not breaking the bank!

Sooo what dates will everyone else start testing?

They do say it takes 24 hours for a man to replenish his sperm! But having said that the usual amount of swimmers in 1 ml of sperm is usually around 22,000! That is for a healthy guy, so really when you think about it, it should be a doddle seen as though it only needs 1!! lol:haha::haha:

They also recommend that you BD everyother day on the lead up to ovulation, on ovulation and for 2 days afterwards. But really i guess it only really matters if OH has a lower sperm count!

I am testing tomorrow day 28 at 10 dpo, but i am due af anytime between then and the 24th as my cycles range between 28-35 days!

So if i don't get my BFP tomorrow i will be testing similar time to you!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->