**2WW Pregnancy Symptoms!**

Wewantourmush

Mummy to Ruben x
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Put your 2ww symptoms here and we can all go through the horrible wait together and see who gets that :bfp: from their symptoms! Also if your pregnant put the symptoms you had during the 2ww, if any!
Thanks and :dust: to all! :hugs:

3DPO to 6DPO backache
8DPO broke out in spots (look like I'm 14 again :haha:)
8DPO, 10DPO, 11DPO nausea

Not a lot for me this month, I normally have more than that lol.

These are mine so far:

0po: EWCM
1dpo: Slight cramps
2dpo: Cramps still, White cm
3dpo: Sharp twinges, white cm
4dpo: Mild cramps, dull ache in abdomen, white cm, spots on face grrr
5dpo:Mild cramps on and off, Sharp twinges in left side that made me keel over ouch

long way to go yet but FX!

Hi Girls,

Had my symptoms since 2dpo ( Think i'm 9 dpo )

Stomach cramps and twinges - getting stronger by the day
Sore boobs - dont usually get until around 4 days before AF due

Errm.....think thats it.....waiting for my impantation spotting !!!!! HUUUURY UP !!

Let's see...

I am 8 or 9 dpo and these are the symptoms (there aren't a lot)

AF type cramps, but a lot more dull
BB feeling a little fuller, but not really sore
Hips, back, and legs REALLY achy...this started today
A few pimples by my hair line, i got this with my last pregnancy which is actually how I knew I was pregnant!!! LOL

Hi all!:flower:

I am 7 dpo today.

4 DPO pulling/tugging feeling near Belly Button - had again today 7dpo.

On and off twinges cramps but today a few times slight pain on both sides of pelvis at the same time...hmmmm

The rest fatigue etc could be normal and from progesterone.

:dust:

Everyone!

CEDAR

hey girls!

just to share what my symptoms were before bfp....

cramping from 10dpo onwards
heartburn
just "felt" pregnant
very sore nipples .. had this last time i was pregnant so maybe thats how i knew

dont be disheartened if you dont get an implantation bleed, i didnt x

i'm super pukey this month. I test around the 8th have had this every morning for a few days and have been getting car sick like crazy, even when i'm driving. Also lots of headaches. Just feeling different this month. Hoping its our month!!!

hey girlys, i'm only 3dpo!!

1dpo i had dull achey cramps and lots of white cm.
2dpo i had very sore/sensitive nipples with white cm and dull cramps and weird pains.
3dpo i had still sore nipples with the white cm and had a really really strong pulling cramp this morning.

Hi I'm only in my first month TTC at 4DPO, but here's what I'm feeling...

Very very bloated (I feel like I've been eating all day but only had a small breakfast & tea).
A funny feeling in my lower belly, not cramps but not normal (kind of a full aching feeling).
Sharp pains on my right lower belly and butterflies.
And here's the tmi one... A lot of creamy CM (a lot more than usual)! It is almost like there is just lotion in my underwear :-S

Are these promising signs at 4DPO?? good luck ladies! Lets hope we get some Xmas BFP's! :)

5DPO- AF like cramps; tender, heavy breasts
6DPO- AF like cramps; tender, heavy breasts; frequent urination
7DPO- AF like cramps, frequent urination, blue veins over nipples
8DPO- cramps much, much stronger! Backache, twinges in uterus and ovaries

BFN 8DPO, hoping it's just too early to test

4 dpo today. I'm been having mild cramping/pressure above pubic bone and some slight stinging or burning on my boobs.
Nothing else...yet!

2dpo i had very sore/sensitive nipples with white cm and dull cramps and weird pains.
3dpo i had still sore nipples with the white cm and had a really really strong pulling cramp this morning.

Im exactly the same! but i dont have sore bbs. Do you feel strange? I do but cant explain it really :wacko: Good luck to us!

Im exactly the same! but i dont have sore bbs. Do you feel strange? I do but cant explain it really :wacko: Good luck to us!

yeah i feel kinda weird can't put my finger on it but don't feel normal, had heartburn last night and my nipples feel like they've been rubben in broken glass :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->