2WW Trying for baby #2

Hey, I tested today at 9dpo and got a bfn too, hopefully we’re just too early!

BumblingBee when did u ovulate? I’m unsure and thinking I may be testing early. I’m thinking i ovulated Saturday which today would make me 9dpo. I’m unsure though. My peak reader said Thursday but it could be 12-24 hours after.

I used a cheapie this morning. Got a BFN. Hoping it is still too early. When I was first pregnant with my first. I can't remember when I tested cause I never kept up with my period or anything. Only thing I relied on was the Clearblue Advance Ovulation Kits. I wish I had kept up with it now lol. The wait is killing me.

I think I ovulated on the 14th, so I’m 9dpo. I have some IC’s so will probably test with them until AF arrived and if she doesn’t appear by Saturday I’ll use a clear blue!
That's the same day I ovulated too. :friends: Also think I implanted yesterday or the night before.

Hey Bumblingbee!

I'm due for AF the 28th
No temping for me. Unfortunately my thermometer became a chew toy for our 7 month old puppy about 2 months ago. Haven't gotten another one because the little monster gets to and eats EVERYTHING!

I'm going on signs and symptoms alone which may be silly, but I joined this site because this month is just that different for me. I had a miscarriage in March 2016 when I was only 6 weeks along. With the exception of the few months it took to get back on track, my cycles and symptoms have truly been clock work. My cycle length has always fluctuated with the shortest cycle being 27 days and my longest having been 30-this happened once (average has been 28 though so that's what I'm going with). Based on my ovulation app (OvuView), I consistently have sore bbs 5-6 days before AF for 1 day only, light cramping the day before with spotting, and then heavy cramping always lets me know when I need a tampon for :witch:.

This month, my LMP was December 31 and I OVed on January 14 (EWCM). Two days after I OVed, I had sore bbs which I was like, "okay....that's weird", but didn't really think too much of it. Then they just kept hurting! On 7DPO (Jan 21), they didn't really hurt as bad, but then picked up again 8DPO. This was the day I joined this site. Between 8 DPO and 9 DPO I experienced very mild cramping.... comparable to the day before AF cramping, so further research of me saying "wtf is happening" led to the conclusion of implantation cramping.

Honestly I don't know for sure, maybe I'm just fooling myself... After the miscarriage and 5 years of wanting another baby, it's just good to experience something different in my cycle. This month has given me more hope than ever before and it's good to have a community to talk with :thumbup:

JennBug, When did you know you implanted? Did you have any symptoms? I know a lot of people say they have implantation bleeding. I didn't have it with my first one. Did you use a chart?

JennBug, When did you know you implanted? Did you have any symptoms? I know a lot of people say they have implantation bleeding. I didn't have it with my first one. Did you use a chart?

I just have an ovulation app I use, figured I implanted due to very light cramping that lasted all day yesterday. Saw some very light brown discharge on the tp just now but I'm not charting that because.... Tmi.... I also have a hemorrhoid which started bleeding :/

ahh ok. I don't want to feel discourage but I'm not feeling to hopefully this month. Ive been using opks along with a ovulation chart. It said I would ovulate around the 11th of Jan and I'm wondering if I did. My ovulation kit I got a big peak solid that day too. I'm wondering if I ovulated later. I took a preg test today but it was negative.

hey girls, sorry I've been MIA. So busy at home life with my 16 month old.

So far, I've had a few headaches, bloating, gassy, and hot flashes. I am taking progesterone suppositories so it's hard for me to symptom spot.

And there is no point in me testing with a pee stick because the trigger shot stays in your system for a long time and can give a false positive. I am at the mercy of time. I just have to wait until Saturday to find out.

I hope you girls get your BFP soon!

Hi everyone! Oh this is the hardest part of the TWW when we're getting towards the end and everything is a BFMaybe, drives me crazy.

I'm 8/9dpo right now. Some normal PMS symptoms happening right now but luckily I'm not as cranky as usual (yet....), also no cramping. As I'm a POAS addict I'm sure I'll be testing and squinting soon. I did actually POAS at 6/7dpo just for fun but of course stark white. I managed to resist 7/8dpo at least! We'll see how today goes lol.

Thanks Bumbling Bee. This gives me hope. My AF arrive tomorrow so we shall see.

I called the Clearblue Advance team today just to see what they say and she told me I had a 38 day cycle. I'm confused as why she would say that.

My period in November was November 13 to December 19. How would i calculate that up? Seems to me 38 is not right.

Thanks BumblingBee... it means a lot to hear. I'm keeping all this to myself irl because I don't want to let my DH how obsessive I am right now. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I am way more into baby-making than he is. There have been quite a few cycles where we BDed every other day except within the days that mattered so I knew without even charting that I was out. (Why I know without a doubt this cycle is different from the norm). All other cycles have been... maybe one day assuming the :spermy: lived for up to 5 days before ovulation. At any rate, it's so infrequent that I've confronted him about it and we have established that he has to be in the mood and seducing him or telling him straight up that I'm fertile will not make a difference. So when we BDed 4 days before OV and 1 day before OV this month, I was happy. When I started having sore BBs every day from 2 DPO on, I started to get excited that maybe this is it.

Sorry for the long post and I truly wish you ladies lots of luck in the upcoming days!

Thanks bumbling bee, tbh I’m not quite sure about my cycle. I’ve only charted it the first time when I decided to ttc.

I wish u all luck ladies. I’m testing tomorrow FMU with FRER and that is when AF is technically due. I’ll post my results! :)

Oh no Bumbling Bee, I tested this morning with fmu too and got a BFN as well. Still no signs of cramping etc. Im so confused. I have a lot of twinges on one side and have been having to go to the bathroom a lot (peeing) I notice it yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->