2WW Trying for baby #2

It is so weird bumbling bee. With my first I don't remember peeing this early. I know every pregnancy wont be the same. I don't want to give up but I don't have much hope either. Please keep me updated.

Oh I have all my fingers crossed for you ladies!!

I took a test this morning and something is definitely catching my eye but I'm pretty sure it's just an indent. I can't really get a good picture of it.
FF says I'm due for AF tomorrow but I disagree, that would make this a 21 day cycle and I haven't had one that short in a very long time. I'm guessing AF is due Monday or so.

Attachments

• 20180125_104733.jpg
    20180125_104733.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180125_103506.jpg
    20180125_103506.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180125_103106.jpg
    20180125_103106.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 12
Thanks bumblingbee! I really think it's an indent but I'm still hoping otherwise!

I hope u get it lilac. I still don’t know what it up with my cycle. Af still not showing. I keep getting like cramps but they are constant and only one sided.

Keeping my fingers crossed! AF didn’t show today either. I might take a test tomorrow morning. Will keep u updated. although if I’m not would just like to get AF just so I can plan for next month.

Wish u the best on your new cycle!

I took a clear blue test and it was a BFN so I'm out this cycle. Next month will be my first round of IVF.. I am frightened to death of what's entailed :(

Ash that could be implantation cramping, especially if AF is a no show.

I had another bfn with fmu, AF is due tomorrow (if I guessed O date correctly), pretty sure I’m out.
I'm very much keeping my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Keeping my fingers crossed! AF didn’t show today either. I might take a test tomorrow morning. Will keep u updated. although if I’m not would just like to get AF just so I can plan for next month.

Wish u the best on your new cycle!
That's so frustrating :( the limbo game is the worst!

I took a clear blue test and it was a BFN so I'm out this cycle. Next month will be my first round of IVF.. I am frightened to death of what's entailed :(
Oh no I'm sorry :hugs:

I took another test with fmu today but I forgot to look at it before i brought DSD to school so by the time i got back it was dry :( I saw another indent i think so i dipped another cheapie (hadn't thrown out fmu yet) and another indent but within the time line so i was suspicious. I dipped a frer and that was definitely a BFN :( DD was squirming around while i was trying to look at everything and get pics so i think the wet test bumped the dry test and that's why it looks like a line. Frustrated.

Attachments

• 20180126_091830.jpg
    20180126_091830.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180126_092053.jpg
    20180126_092053.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180126_092213.jpg
    20180126_092213.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 10
I don't want to lose hope but I'm thinking I'm out. No sign or AF. Usually I get a little brown discharge before like a day and nothing. I took a test but still BFN. However I didn't use morning urine.

I just wish something would happen for me. Either AF or I get my positive. I'm still having cramping and I keep telling myself it is no AF but I'm thinking it could just be in my head.

I've had a migraine most of the day today so haven't been on here. I dont know what's going on with me. While I acknowledge my breast pain was due to progesterone since it started 2dpo, im just not feeling anything right now. I'm 90% sure I implanted due to the cramping on 9 DPO and then I def had light brown CM 11 DPO and 12 dpo (yesterday and today) not technically spotting since I was checking my cervix. I'm still two days from af, but my cm is now dried up, just like it does before AF. I'm losing hope quickly... Waivering between "maybe there's still a chance" and "why am I even bothering"...
How's everyone else doing?

Hey JennBug! Don't lose hope just yet. IF AF hasn't arrived then there is a small chance.

I'm having some tan/brown discharge only when wiping. Tomorrow will actually tell if I will be getting AF. I usually have this a day before full force. I never had implantation bleeding with the first. however, my cramps aren't that painful and I get every once in a while a cramp near my hip.

UPDATE: I was expecting AF this morning when I woke considering I had the brown discharge yesterday. However nothing this morning. When I wiped after using the bathroom this morning. Nothin whatsoever. Should I take this as a good sign?

Keeping my fingers crossed. It was late in the evening when I experienced the brown blood but i would have figured I would have still woke up to full AF this morning.

Now I'm just trying to figure out when to test. Technically from reading when the egg implants. You still have to wait a good 3-4 days for testing. When having implantation bleeding is this the beginning when the egg attaches or after? I don't want to take anymore test. Tired of that negative lol. My cramps are not increasing as well. Still mild and not constant.

I don't know what to think at this point. Leaning on hope but don't want to get my hopes up.

Sorry to hear this lilacPetal. AF is so confusing sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->