2WW..Update...2WW over. BFP Confirmed!!

Could very well be. The avg time for START of implant process is 9dpo...obviously some women are as early as 6dpo others as late as 12.
Even if you are an "average" implant of 9dpo, it would be a day or 2 more for hcg to give you a nice faint.
You are still in the game for sure.
Also your chart still looks good - you def O'd

So I am on a site called countdown to pregnancy. I uploaded my 10dpo image and inverted it. This is it.

Attachments

• 10 dpo inverted.png
    10 dpo inverted.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 23
Is that todays or ysrdys cuz I can see a wee line in the invert.

Is that todays or ysrdys cuz I can see a wee line in the invert.

That's todays!! When I inverted it I was like...whoa! 2 votes on the site say negative but I also see a bit of a line on the regular. Freaking out a bit. Are inverts reliable? oh man oh man.

yes inverts can only turn something to the opposite view if something is there.
I think you may have the start of a bfp. Should be stronger in 2 days time.
Don't worry about CTP. I have seen alot of very faint lines be called beg, or evap.
Unfortunately you will just have to wait a few more days to see if it's darker.

11DPO and nothing. BFN. I thought I saw a flash of a line but I haven't been able to see it since. I have pics but not sure if I should bother posting. I called the doc to get a blood test. Just waiting on a call back but that may not happen until tomorrow. If I can get them to email me the form today then I am going first thing tomorrow morning. This POAS thing is driving me bonkers.

Ahh sorry Aayla - glad you are on it getting bloods tho.
POAS is already aggravating me, but worse as here I was thinking I was starting my test window, and it abruptly got shut on my fingers! I tinkered with FF interpretation modes, and the only way I get crosshairs from FF is in FAM mode, but it puts me back to 5dpo not 8...bleh. So now I have 3-4 days longer wait to START POAS than I realized before...So aggravated!
Pls let us know what you find out - really hope you get the form emailed today!

So I forgot that I was going out of town tomorrow and Wednesday and I won't have cell service it is that remote. I have 2 FRER left so I am waiting until Thursday to poas and get the blood test. This will also put me either 1 day before af or 4 days. Depends on the length of this cycle. It will be nice to not obsess for 2 days.

I caved and tested Sunday, CD 26 or 11 DPO I think. BFN but I got up around 4:30 with my daughter and peed and didnt save the FMU. So technically when I tested at 9 am it was SMU. I used a FRER so maybe not using FMU effected it And I guess I could have implanted late. So I will wait for Wednesday and see if AF shows up. honestly if she does I will not be too upset. It would be better timing to conceive in September for a June baby but we will see!

I caved and tested Sunday, CD 26 or 11 DPO I think. BFN but I got up around 4:30 with my daughter and peed and didnt save the FMU. So technically when I tested at 9 am it was SMU. I used a FRER so maybe not using FMU effected it And I guess I could have implanted late. So I will wait for Wednesday and see if AF shows up. honestly if she does I will not be too upset. It would be better timing to conceive in September for a June baby but we will see!

Lol omg I thought the same thing! My cousins are mostly born in may. 3 on one day, me on another and one just had his own also in may. It is a crazy month. And if I continued my test date in December would be christmas morning!

caved and took a test today. 12 DPO. I honestly thought I saw a line this morning before the time was up but I couldn't catch it on my phone. I do have a pic but I can't even see anything. But I was so sure I almost woke up my hubby. When I look at it now over 12 hours later I sometimes can see something and when I shine a light on it sometimes I get a faint pink line. Not sure if that is line eye, a reflection of the pink line already there or a bfp.
I don't get to do the blood test until after Sept 1 as that is the latest af is expected to come. I have one more FRER left and one dollar store left. As much as I don't want to test it's almost ingrained in me to test while practically asleep. I was going through motions before I fully woke up today lol.

Ok. This is 13dpo. I saw the line before the time limit even in crap bathroom lighting. In day light and with a flash light it is very pink!!

Attachments

• 20150826_085818.jpg
    20150826_085818.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 38
Congrats Ayla! I am 13DPO too, I got my BFp yesterday mid afternoon!!! So excited!! I just hope it sticks and I dont haev a chemical again!!! GOOD luck to you!

Congrats Aayla and Wishing!
I see the line Aayla :dance:

Oh wishing that is so great!! I am so glad you all see it. I told my mom and showed her the test but she isn't excited because it is faint and had to be shown sort of where it is. Lol she is buying me more tests later so we hopefully will see pregression tomorrow and Friday.

No worries Aayla - this early on lines are light, it will be a few more days before it will be darker, as the hcg doubles.
Alot of ppl who don't know about ttc stuff think oh light line, you can't be sure...well there is no such thing as a little pregnant lol.
True some ppl are not successful later, but at this stage your test looks just like it should. Even if you get more tests, you may want to test every 2 days to allow time for hcg to double and see a stronger line.
Congrats again!

Yayyy! Congrats that's awesome! Definitely a visible line! :thumbup:

I started testing yesterday, and again today, and no BFP yet, but I've been feeling pregnant the whole time, so I'll just keep testing. I'm encouraged by your BFP!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well this has got to be the worst BFP day ever. I get a positive, one that is faint but obvious and not a single person was too excited. Not even my hubby. It's so freaking anticlimactic. I wanted tears and screaming not "well I'm not sure I see it, oh wait, there it is but well, it's so light that I think it's just us wishful thinking." or "I'll believe the blood test." My hubby thinks it's a false positive. My mom struggled to see it because she didn't know how to read the test, but when she borrowed my aunt's glasses she saw it (she needs glasses to read small print but didn't have them with her). I never got to be with anyone else cause I had plans today to be out at a campground visiting people. So there I was stuck at this campground, texting or emailing the pic. one sis saw it and one sis didn't.

Now it's been well over 12 hours and the stick has dried. the line is still there but hubby still thinks it's a false positive.

For having a bfp...this day sucked.

No denying this line!! 14dpo and it came up in 3 min.

Attachments

• 20150827_065833.jpg
    20150827_065833.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member