2WW..Update...2WW over. BFP Confirmed!!

8DPO: Took a FRER (the old kind) and it was negative but I am not sure if it counted as fmu. I had gotten up to pee about 5:30am and took a dollar store test, then went back to bed and when I got up at 8:45 I saved my pee so I could go out and buy FRER. Dollar store test is likely negative. I can see a very very very faint line when I shine my flashlight onto it (my lighting sucks in my house). I am going out and buying more FRER's today. If I buy 3 packs of 2 then I am set for the week and if they all come back negative then I am getting a blood test done.

For some reason my last post did not post. I am on CD 25. AF is not due until Wednesday. I have not tested any but I don't really feel like I may be pregnant. With that being said I may wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to test. Especially if AF does not show up Wednesday. I have been super tired this week but I think it is just because we started teacher inservice this week and I have been at work all day and then I have to come home at night and do all the other stuff like cook, clean, laundry etc

For some reason my last post did not post. I am on CD 25. AF is not due until Wednesday. I have not tested any but I don't really feel like I may be pregnant. With that being said I may wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to test. Especially if AF does not show up Wednesday. I have been super tired this week but I think it is just because we started teacher inservice this week and I have been at work all day and then I have to come home at night and do all the other stuff like cook, clean, laundry etc

I am almost starting to feel out but I know it is too soon. Not getting many symptoms now. But then some women rarely get anything. But I know I am not officially out until af comes or I get my blood test.

That's right Aayla
I have never felt anything when I was preg before, so I think you have a good plan

some things have started up again. I feel like I have a fever, dry mouth and runny nose. Kind of like allergies and a cold mixed together. I don't really have allergies per say. I am sensitive to stuff like cats ( I own 4) but they only act up when I pet them and touch my eye without washing my hands first. But 1 cat sleeps on my pillow and I'm fine. I had an over all feeling of unwellness today.

here are some pics of some of the tests. I don't have today's, 9DPO. I sort of took it apart :dohh: but I am holding my pee right now so I will be testing again tonight.

2 our from the dollar store (Medi Care brand from Dollarama) and one is a FRER. on 8DPO the dollar store one is with fmu and the FRER is smu.

I don't expect much but since I am starting to test I thought I would start posting the pics. All the pics were taken well after the 10 min mark because I just couldn't' get my phone to take good ones. Then the files were too large for here so I had to adjust them.

Attachments

• 7DPO Dollar Store blown up.jpg
    7DPO Dollar Store blown up.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 8DPO Dollar blown up.jpg
    8DPO Dollar blown up.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 8DPO FRER paint.jpg
    8DPO FRER paint.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 20
Umm...Aayla...I know I have permanent line eye but is there a faint pink line on that frer??
I don't see anything on the first 2 but I see pink on my laptop screen where the 2nd frer line should be, is it??

Umm...Aayla...I know I have permanent line eye but is there a faint pink line on that frer??
I don't see anything on the first 2 but I see pink on my laptop screen where the 2nd frer line should be, is it??

I can see a very very fain line on the 8DPO on the dollar store and when I put my flashlight app on the FRER I could see one but I am not sure if I have line eye myself lol. The 9DPO came out white but I am wondering if I test better at night.

Sounds like something must be getn picked up then!
FX and :dust:
Can't wait for update. You doing a long hold for tonight or fmu tomoro?

Thanks! I'm glad someone else sees something.

long hold for tonight. lol I just can't wait plus I kinda ruined the fmu one from this morning. I would like one that actually counts for today. Even if it is stark white. I still have an hour to go for a 4 hour old and I'm nearing the pee dance. I'm trying not to move too much lol.

Lol ok will def be stalking - think dry...desert...sand...dust anything without liquid lol

This is 9DPO with a 4 hour old this evening. Pic was taken not too long after the 10min mark. It took awhile to get the right setting and get a good photo. I now know how I will be taking photos from now on. lol

I don't know if I see anything. I think I just have line eye and it floats in and out of being able to see anything. I'm not getting too excited. It is only 9DPO.

Attachments

• 9DPO FRER.jpg
    9DPO FRER.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 28
Well as I said before I have permanent line eye and knowing where the line should be doesn't help BUT, even tho they advise not to read later, I still find very faint lines show better when dry - either the color is there or it isn't
Its something in the very middle of where the line should be that keeps catching my attention.

same. I even look at positive pics on google just to be sure I am seeing the line in the right spot lol. It floats in out of vision. ah early testing. I just laugh at my craziness. I keep taking my flashlight to them. I am trying not to turn it too much until it totally dries. I will likely take a test with fmu tomorrow morning. I know I would not be able to wait.

I bet you get something stronger in am...exciting!
It's hard to describe, but I find sometimes with really faint ones, if I look where the line should be, then move my eyes just a bit away from there I can see them...weird kind of subconscious vision detecting thing??
I mean our eyes rods.cones etc see color by how light reflects from an item, so it makes sense diff light sources may help/hinder seeing faint lines.
I have an LED mini light, but find it tends to wash out faint lines. I usually try my bathroom lights - they are bright, with my 10x magnifying glass - yes, I totally have it just for this purpose - reduces eye strain lol, but sometimes daylight helps better than bathroom light - just depends on the dye i find.

I took my dollar store from 8DPO out and I was going to get my mom to also look at it. I looked at it in daylight and totally saw the line. it was very light with a hint of pink. This is is why I am so anxious and over looking. I would hate for all this to turn out to be a negative.

I can see your line on the $ test, I just couldn't see color, that's the only reason I didn't mention that one, but def a wide faint line on that too

Well here is 10DPO fmu. I think this is just wishful thinking and that I am seeing indents or something. I thought I saw a flash of a line when I checked it after 3 min. I timed again for the remaining 7 but nothing came back stronger. I still think I see something sometimes, but not all the time. It's starting to make me crazy. Tomorrow I am definitely asking for a blood test. I can't take this squinting anymore.

Attachments

• 10DPO FRER.jpg
    10DPO FRER.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 27
Hey hun
I still see something very faint, and where it should be - you know my advice wait till dry and see if it shows better since we can already see a hint of something.
If you did the avg implant day thing, then that would be day 9, and you would still need another day or 2 for a good faint line
:dust: You are def not out yet.

So my first cycle (anovulatory) was 30 days. My second cycle (first ovulation) was 35 days. FF calculates my luteal phase at 18 days (based off of last cycle). I know I ovulated on day 17 (this cycle and last) but since I have a longer luteal phase is it possible that 10dpo just isn't late enough when I am a suspected 1 week away from af still? If we take the average of the two it makes it 31/32 day cycle and I am 4 or 5 days away still. This still gives me hope that I am testing far far too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->