2ww wait and BFN ughh

trying33

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am new to all of this but did take a FRER this morning at 10dpo and it was BFN. I had what I think was ovulation pains or possibly implantation pains (regardless it was something new that I never felt this cycle) all in my lower left back for 4 days then boom gone. Hightened sense of smell and boobs are pretty sore today. I know this could all be my body getting ready to AF once again but ughhh..I have been in tears all day. I really thought this month was it! Anyone ever get a BFN around 10dpo and end up with a BFP later? AF should be coming around Monday grrrr...stay away!

:wacko:

Lots of people dont get a bfp until afyer a missed period.
Your not out yet lovely

Thank you both so much..I will keep you posted! All these negative thoughts keep coming into my head....I have a 7 yr old and was recently married in November so I have this awful fear that something is wrong. I so badly want to have a child with my Husband. I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis a few years ago and I fear now that maybe I have endo...(intercourse is sometimes painful, sometimes feel like I have a uti), but periods are regular, light and never painful...idk. I think I am going nuts sometimes...trying not to worry!

I have never gotten a bfp, but I have done a LOT of research and it's super common to not get a bfp until after a missed period!

Dry those tears! You're not out of the game yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->