<3 ••• April Easter Eggs ••• <3 (Testing thread) 2019 - 30 Testers 2 BFP’s so far!

I can see both the CB and the pink dye one! Mine were really faint like this on the first day I tested at 9dpo then next day I got a faint but clear line on Frer.
Thank you. I have some frer coming for tomorrow. Hopefully we will have a better line x

AF didn’t show yesterday or today so I tested but bfn. Don’t see anything on there tbh. Not sure if it’s even worth tweaking.

C725AAFC-9096-4B7C-8C00-95470401EBE5.jpeg 30EAAA26-4988-485D-8BF6-519B7F72ACA7.jpeg

Thanks for looking Becca. I can’t really see it irl. I will update tomorrow

How are u going? Any updates?

Can’t see anything on them hun. Fingers crossed it’s a late bfp. X

Thought i should update. I'm BFN but no AF yet. It would be impossible for me to get pregnant with a later than CD17 ovulation, so at this point (21DPO) the negative stands. My cycles are crazy and IDK when AF will decide to show. lame. It's waited so long that we're missing may's cycle too. A traveling DH makes baby making difficult!

Thought i should update. I'm BFN but no AF yet. It would be impossible for me to get pregnant with a later than CD17 ovulation, so at this point (21DPO) the negative stands. My cycles are crazy and IDK when AF will decide to show. lame. It's waited so long that we're missing may's cycle too. A traveling DH makes baby making difficult!

I feel you on that last part. Mine is home for literally 7 days in the entirety of May, only two of which are possibly in the fertile window (hard to say as my cycle's unpredictable right now) . I guess we'll both just have to make the most of the few days we get!

Hi girls just an update- my temp took a big dip today almost to the cover line so I will be expecting AF today.

Still feeling nauseous which is a new symptom for me. No sign of AF or spotting as yet will update again once she shows.

Fingers crossed for more BFP’s as it’s the last day of April today!!

Thanks for looking Becca. I can’t really see it irl. I will update tomorrow

How are u going? Any updates?
So my line on the cheapie is the same as yesterdays and the frer is either so faint I can't see it or negative.

Fmu with frer looked bfn. Used these 2 cheaper tests with my 3rd pee and get lines. I'm so confused

20190501_102934.jpg

So I posted a few days back saying I was out because i tested negative at 12 dpo. Well now im on my 2nd day of being late for AF. I tested the day before she was supposed to show and bfn? Uggh I hate not knowing.

So I posted a few days back saying I was out because i tested negative at 12 dpo. Well now im on my 2nd day of being late for AF. I tested the day before she was supposed to show and bfn? Uggh I hate not knowing.
Test again! You wouldn't be the first to get a late BFP! I've gotten a 12 DPO BFP. I know of women who have gotten them later than that.

Test again! You wouldn't be the first to get a late BFP! I've gotten a 12 DPO BFP. I know of women who have gotten them later than that.

I definitely got a late one when I was pregnant earlier this year! Negative on day AF was due and then big time positive 5 days later.

Just dropping by, sending some hugs to those who the witch got, those who are still waiting to test and some congratulations to those who got their BFP. <3

March was such a lucky month and April seems hard. I hope May will turn out for the best. :dust:

I hear you, I'm now 4 days late for af and testing negative on frer but faint positives on ic. X

Good luck everyone waiting for bfps! Sorry to those who are out ❤️

I’m not sure if I will join the next thread as I am going back to the UK for three months on Monday so will be away from OH.

We won’t prevent though so we will see xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->