3-4 DPO and need a buddy to keep me from testing!

Welcome girls!
Well here my update: I'm either 2/3dpo and I have had the weirdest AF cramps constantly.
I only ever starting cramping on the day AF shows.

Other than that, I feel normal.

I'm having the same thing! So strange.

Cramps are gone or I'm not noticing because I am at work. But for about 5 minutes WARNING TMI I felt like I had a string tied to the inside of my belly button and it was being tugged through my vagina.

I know it sounds weird.. That's the only way I can describe it. 😕

I'm 3-4 DPO and a bit discouraged. My temps are a very slow rise - almost a plateau - compared to my last full chart. I hope I did in fact O and everything is ok!! Yesterday and today I also feel totally normal and not pregnant. Only out of the ordinary thing is - TMI - thick clumpy white creamy cm. :/

Oh and my DH noticed I was sniffly last night, and I was sniffly/stuffy which I read can be an early sign, but nothing today.

It's still early to feel pregnant. Even when I was 12 weeks with my daughter, I didn't feel pregnant at all. I had to hear her heartbeat to ease my mind. FX for you.

Hi ladies, I may of gone shopping and picked up a couple of tests (couldn't resist for £1)... And used one... Needless to say it was negative at 5dpo! :dohh:
Hope ur all well? :flower: Im still a lil crampy & have twingey boobs.. Had the same last month though so not reading into it... :winkwink:

Hi ladies, I may of gone shopping and picked up a couple of tests (couldn't resist for £1)... And used one... Needless to say it was negative at 5dpo! :dohh:
Hope ur all well? :flower: Im still a lil crampy & have twingey boobs.. Had the same last month though so not reading into it... :winkwink:

^^^^ your my hero! Id have done exact same!:blush:

Well ive had stitch like pain in left side for past 2 days! Not sure if its a symptom as still early but ovia has put me at 6dpo instead of 4 so if it is could it be implantation? I never felt any with last pregnancies but im a bit more knowledgeable now (I think).

How you all holding up?

Well ive had stitch like pain in left side for past 2 days! Not sure if its a symptom as still early but ovia has put me at 6dpo instead of 4 so if it is could it be implantation? I never felt any with last pregnancies but im a bit more knowledgeable now (I think).

How you all holding up?

Rubber and Fabpop!
Where do you both Live that you can get these bulk packs of tests? I'm in Aus and we don't have anything like that in our pharmacy's and supermarkets 😞
I guess maybe it's a good thing I can't get them 😂

You are all going to make me test early :dohh:

I have a heap of cheap tests and I have never used them before so i am quite excited to try them out :wacko:

Gillygoo, I get my tests from amazon. I got the one step ones as i love the opk ones of these...https://www.amazon.co.uk/50-Ultra-E...10323&sr=1-2&keywords=one+step+pregnancy+test

Symptoms today at 6dpo are a bit bloated, funny tummy (not sure if that is just me or a symptom?) and was properly exhausted yesterday after a lie in.

Hello I'm sorry I'm a terrible influence! ;-) I get my bulk tests off ebay less than £3 for 30 but I have experienced alot of faint false positives with them but they've also given me BFP's! I did order some last night, should b here in a few days so I won't test again til then... I think!
All these symptoms r sounding promising! Rubberchick that definitely could b implantation cramps! FX'd!!

How you all holding up?

Rubber and Fabpop!
Where do you both Live that you can get these bulk packs of tests? I'm in Aus and we don't have anything like that in our pharmacy's and supermarkets 😞
I guess maybe it's a good thing I can't get them 😂

Im in the UK :-D

Ah darn.
Amazon Aus only sells books ��
Surely there's an equivalent though.
Maybe eBay

I also broke down and tested this morning for the heck of it... BFN..lol. Go figure.

Yesterday, we had some friends over to hang out and one of our friends that always jokes around with us and I never take it to heart made a comment that I instantly burst into tears over. I felt it coming and tried so hard not to cry because it was so stupid but I couldn't help it! I came back and the whole table told me I was pregnant..lol. HOPEFULLY!

Other than that, I am cramping still and sore boobs. I wish I could just know now instead of having to wait! LOL

Im in Northern Ireland (UK) and get them from amazon too! Sorry you cant bulk buy but its probably a good thing! I was a crazy woman last month.....peed on everything lmao! Im reeeeealllly trying to hold out this time!

Pains are on and off a little today but not like pat 2 days. I was speaking to my sister who is pregnant and she says that's how all her pregnancies start :happydance: remain calm!!!! I also had a bout of 'the s*%ts' this morning which is def outta the ordinary. Do you think I symptom spot lmao!

Fab just noticed your trying for #4 too :hugs:

Addictive little things aren't they? :winkwink:

Brit - I had a similar situation yesterday and hoping it's a sign! Started crying talking about something I've talked about many times without issues to my DH! A bit of random twinges on each side the past couple days, lots of extra saliva in the mornings, and slightly tender bbs. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Still feeling kind of down more than hopeful, so I'm hoping I get out of my funk soon!! Saw so many babies and pregnant women yesterday, I wanted to scream. 4-5 DPO

All symptoms gone :brat:

Only thing left that may be something is gas :dohh:
Both ends constantly. Lucky im a nurse so easy to disguise
At work. But I don't know if it's really a symptom.

I'm either day 4/5dpo and I'm already dying to test.

I'm dying to test again, too! I just ordered Wondfo tests and they will be here in 2 days so at least I'm forced to wait that long..lol. I'll be about 8 DPO.

My cramping has been pretty constant and I'm so bloated! Plus, my boobs are so sore! My cm is pretty watery but creamy at the same time. That's definitely not normal for me at this point in my cycle. Ah, I hate symptom spotting but love it, too. Haha. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night depending on where you're at. ☺

Im in Northern Ireland (UK) and get them from amazon too! Sorry you cant bulk buy but its probably a good thing! I was a crazy woman last month.....peed on everything lmao! Im reeeeealllly trying to hold out this time!

Pains are on and off a little today but not like pat 2 days. I was speaking to my sister who is pregnant and she says that's how all her pregnancies start :happydance: remain calm!!!! I also had a bout of 'the s*%ts' this morning which is def outta the ordinary. Do you think I symptom spot lmao!

Fab just noticed your trying for #4 too :hugs:

Addictive little things aren't they? :winkwink:

They r indeed! :-D
Haha! Yay! To cramping, mine has gone from achey to random stabby pain!
I can't wait for us to all b able to test properly! I'm hoping mine will b here tomorrow! Still have sore boobs & went to bed early feeling sick last night.
Fingers crossed for everyone!

Someone will have to tell me how u shrink pics to upload them for u guys to squint at when they arrive! xxx

im with you on that one. I am 5DPO and have been symptom spotting like crazy that i even thought i was imagining it. need to stop otherwise i will get down hearted if im not pregnant

Brit - I had a similar situation yesterday and hoping it's a sign! Started crying talking about something I've talked about many times without issues to my DH! A bit of random twinges on each side the past couple days, lots of extra saliva in the mornings, and slightly tender bbs. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Still feeling kind of down more than hopeful, so I'm hoping I get out of my funk soon!! Saw so many babies and pregnant women yesterday, I wanted to scream. 4-5 DPO

im with you on that one. I am 5DPO and have been symptom spotting like crazy that i even thought i was imagining it. need to stop otherwise i will get down hearted if im not pregnant

So, today while sitting at my desk at work, I noticed some pinching type pain that got rather annoying for about 15 minutes. Right after, my CM increased a bit and now it's a yellowish instead of white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->