3-4 DPO and need a buddy to keep me from testing!

Brit I'm also having some different cm - creamy white alllllmost yellow, but stretchy! I've of course scoured online for others who've seen this and it was often resultant in BFPs!

Pixie - it's so hard! I'm obviously failing ^^ lol

One thing that's eating at me is my incredibly slow/stagnant rise chart! Again seen this result in BFPs but also seen theories floating around that this could be low progesterone.

Bah I'm so back and forth!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
As long as it's rising, I wouldn't worry too much. My temps have been going from 98.3 to 79.9 back up to 98.3. It's weird but I notice when it's lower, I'm usually freezing in my house..lol. Which usually occurs when SO is not in the bed with me (he's a firefighter and works 24 hour shifts).

Brit I'm also having some different cm - creamy white alllllmost yellow, but stretchy! I've of course scoured online for others who've seen this and it was often resultant in BFPs!

Pixie - it's so hard! I'm obviously failing ^^ lol

One thing that's eating at me is my incredibly slow/stagnant rise chart! Again seen this result in BFPs but also seen theories floating around that this could be low progesterone.

Bah I'm so back and forth!

yeah it is. my symptoms keep coming and going. thats what makes me think i am imagining it.

Hi girls!
I'm new here, ttc#1, 4/5 dpo and I sure feel some new things going on (light cramps, huge ammount of cm that I ussually don't have) but I'affraid thats all in my head! I will wait untill monday to test for the first time, but I really want to know!! Damn, waiting is killing me!!

I agree, LaLa. I'm ready to know!! I'm so impatient..lol.

I'm the same as you lalaart, I've only just joined and today will be 6 (or 7) dpo, 5th month of trying, and keep thinking anything I feel is in my head

Well at least we can all share our suspicions here instead of keeping it all in or fear sounding crazy if we share with anyone IRL!! Lol

9dpo Super crampy & brown tinged cm :( Praying it's not af but I'm having de ja vu! bfn on a asda cheapy, Has anyone else tested? My IC's haven't turned up! 😣

I've tested but I'm only 7 or 8 dpo. BFN on all of them as expected. You could be having implantation bleeding! I'm having horrible cramping so I'm at the doctors office now to see if everything is ok.

Hope all is ok Brit? x Urs could b implantation too, I know mine could be but I had the same happen last cycle! 😳 Though my boobs r on fire!

Hope all is ok Brit? x Urs could b implantation too, I know mine could be but I had the same happen last cycle! 😳 Though my boobs r on fire!

I feel like it's been too many days of cramping to be implantation. Maybe if it lasted a day or 2 or even 3 but it's been about 10 now so it has me worried. FX I get good news!

Hey Brit keep us posted!!

I posted this in a couple other threads but I'd love to hear the thoughts of you ladies. I'm feeling very positive and like this might be the real deal.

I'm 8-9 DPO and my temps have shot up, giving me a good feeling. I'm still having dull twinges/cramps mostly on my right side. Peeing more often and also way more thirsty than usual. Hunger is up and down. Last night I was getting lots of twinges on my right side that were keeping me up, and I could feel on my belly with my hands that my right side a bit above my public bone feels slightly swollen and even looks a bit swollen (I'm pretty small). Got twinges/pulls almost like my muscle was overworked when I'd move certain ways all day today in that same area. Still have some stretchy/stringy creamy white cm and my cervix has been high all day but closed and firm and also feels tilted. Hoping these are all good signs! Getting increasingly tempted to test early, but AF isn't due for 7 days and even the early tests say 5 days before, so that's helped me to stay away!

I'd definitely wait to test! Though, that makes me a hypocrite because I've tested every day so far since 2 days ago. Haha. I'm about 9 or 10 DPO now and still getting BFNs.

Those sound like promising signs! My cramping has been pretty constant still and my doctor said it could be from blood from when I ovulated that's trapped and causing irritation. Or it could be pregnancy related. I'm having an ultrasound done on Monday!

My CM has been very watery and creamy at the same time. My cervix is soft. My Temps are still pretty high and I just noticed weird white bumps right around my nipple on my areola which is not normal. Oh, and my boobs are killing me! FX for us all! I don't want to get my hopes up like I do every month but the signs I'm having this month are not normal for me.

Still getting BFNs! My boobs are so sore, my cramping is continuing, and CM is a bit watery. I'm 11 dpo.

'm out after 4 days of brown spotting starting from 9dpo! Absolutely gutted... :'-( Trip to the docs me thinks!
Good luck to the rest of u xx

Well, I had a temp dip this morning and only praying that it's implantation (late) since I'm 12 DPO. It's so strange because last month and the month before, my temperature is pretty high when AF arrives. It doesn't go back down until 2 to 3 days after AF has already started! I don't know what to think. I want to cry because it looks like I'm out but I'm still holding onto some hope that maybe it's just a late implantation.

It's still early Brit! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Don't get too discouraged - wait and see what tomorrow's temps bring! Your symptoms sound promising!

Oh, I hope so! Since implantation dip doesn't happen until after implantation has started, I'm thinking if that is what this is, I implanted last night at dinner (I started having some weird cramps then they went away).

SO and I literally BD on every single day of my fertile window and days before it. (10 days straight to be exact) lol. I'm going to be crushed if this isn't our month..again.

AF is due on Thursday.. so 3 days from now.

AF just showed up. I'm heartbroken. =( TTC is so exhausting. This was our last time really trying and now we are taking a break. I just wanna cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->