3 BFP's and 1 BFN...

Alexis, You know what?? I know a :bfp: is a :bfp:....however, I was so shocked this time around.....four years of no contraceptive and I was trying tell myself my first :bfp: was a :bfn:....I was not wanting to build my hopes....so I did 4 basic pee on a stick tests and two digi's just to make sure!!!! hahaha!.....even though I knew!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am a muppet!:dohh:

lol i want to POAS so bad right now. i would if i had more money!! i would probably go buy like 10 more. im still in shock. :rofl:

Nuts aren't we?!!:dohh:

Digi tests are the best for me.....cause the word PREGNANT means that and that only!!

I am really happy, how do you feel?

I wouldn't worry about it, after seeing the 3 positive ones i'm pretty sureyou're still preggo!

i feel sick. but right now im okay. i get really warm really fast. im nervous that im not and i made a huge deal out of this for nothing. i dont think thats the cause but i dont have a bump yet so its hard to believe im actually pregnant yet. lol

thanks ash!! i hope i still am. :)

i feel sick. but right now im okay. i get really warm really fast. im nervous that im not and i made a huge deal out of this for nothing. i dont think thats the cause but i dont have a bump yet so its hard to believe im actually pregnant yet. lol

thanks ash!! i hope i still am. :)

You usually don't get a bump right away. especially with your first

Wow! I don't know how I would feel if this happened to me. I really feel for you as all you need right now is to know. Still, on a positive note (pardon the pun), you have seen two lines and as said before no matter how feint, they indicate that you are pregnant.

I have seen women post before to say that FMU didn't actually work best for them and one woman posted that on each of her pregnancies it was afternoon urine that resulted in her positive pregnancy tests; so you might be the same.

Hope this helps ease your mind while you wait for your blood test. Good luck waiting.

:dust:

thanks girls :hugs: right now i just feel extremely bloated... and my nipples itch. (i was told they itch because theyre getting ready to stretch?) true or was my friend kidding me lol and im really bitchy :hissy:

im waiting for my bloods and im so nervous that im not. ive been so accustomed to being pregnant and am really excited for this baby!! i would be devestated if im not...

:hug:we all do sounds like you are tho xx

i started bleeding today, like a normal period. im going in for bloodwork asap in the morning. i started getting blood in my CM this afternoon around 12 noon, then it became like a normal period with cramps around 3 PM. its finally all gone. well most of it at least. i took another test today though and still a :bfp: but it was fainter than the first 3. the last one my mom had me take i dont even count lol. and the one i took today was a FRER. and i used night time urine. so who knows.

Hi Alexis,

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy, I had one in November. You get a :bfp: then a :bfn: along with :witch:. The egg attaches itself then dies off.

:hug:

XXXXXXXXXx

o hunni :( i dunno what to say could be just a random bleed.. but could also be a chemical the fact uv bled when you should have had a period is a sign of chemical pregnancy but might be just random..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->