3 BFP's and 1 BFN...

Alexis

Surprisingly in the 2WW
Reaction score
So i posted in here about getting my :bfp: yayyy! i got a :bfp: on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday (one with FMU the other two were in the afternoon) they werent STRONG lines but I didnt have to squint to see them either... this brand was "First Respone Early Response" and I like these the best personally

i told my mom (im 19 almost 20 and depend on parents for college and college housing... theyve saved since i was little) and she cried. so she had me take another test this morning (The brand "EPT") and it had a VERY faint line... i had to squint to see it, and think maybe i was imagining the line. and she took it as a :bfn:

i feel sick, my back is killing me, my nipples are really sore, im crabby, can hardly eat otherwise i feel even sicker, and im constantly tired. the hospital wont give me blood work until next thursday :hissy:

can someone help? and I having a miscarriage? because the lines seem to have goteen lighter and lighter, but they are still there... im so confused...

if this is in the wrong section please change it. i didnt know where to post it...

-Jaimi

You were early testing right?

Did you post pics? Could you post them here?

Alo when you say she took you for another test I assume that was not first morning sample and therefore poss not very strong so based on that and how early testing you are a negative is quite likely.

https://i39.tinypic.com/e0nyvr.jpg

Defo BFP!

Mine:
https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/BabyandBump/test214july08.jpg

11dpo is quite early test in a few days if your still worried should get darker xx:hug:

that is quite early i was still getting bfn at 12 dpo so try not to worry, give it a couple of days then test again.

this morning (the one with my mom) was first morning pee that picture of mine up there was 11dpo. then my 12dpo and 13 dpo were positive too even without FMU.

11dpo - afternoon wee :bfp:
12dpo - first morning wee :bfp:
13dpo - afternoon wee :bfp:
14dpo (mom) - first morning wee :bfn: *faint line but really had to squint*

Hun i had the same thing at 11 dpo same light lines as the days went by they got Darlker and Darker and it was a BFP,, And i did use FRER, so i am assuming that is a BFP!!!!! Good Luck let us know!!!

I think is a BFP!!!!

but mine have gotten lighter and lighter...

Jan 6th @ 11dpo - :bfp: FRER + afternoon wee
Jan 7th @ 12dpo - :bfp: FRER + FMU
Jan 8th @ 13dpo - :bfp: FRER + afternoon wee
Jan 9th @ 14dpo - :bfn: EPT (have to squint to see the line, if theres one at all) + FMU

why dont you try a digi test hun xx

i know they are expensive maybe you should wait for a few days and try again i wouldnt worry about the lines goin faint as long as there no matter how faint is a gud sign xxxx

I know it's hard to to patient right now... But try to wait a couple of days before you test again, do something else to take your mind off of it. I would take a digital this next time around too.. I know they are expensive, but maybe ask several different people to borrow a couple of bucks? Use your FMU too, but don't drink a lot of liquid before you test. First Response Gold (digital) works really well. Good luck, hun! Let us know how it goes :hugs:

:hug:

Maybe the EPT test picks up hCG at a higher miu which would explain the paler line???
Give it a couple of days hun and try again (with a FRER!!) x

I was thinking the same thing as zoebunny, I did a CB (blue line test) & the line was quite pale, but I did another FRER & the line was almost as dark as the control line!

i will definately do this tomorrow when i can get to the bank. i forgot today is friday and i got aid today. i have blood work scheduled for monday and ill get the result on tuesday. thank you girls :hugs:

aww hunni like zoebunny and dan-o said maybe the test your mum got you to do was a higher miu thus such a really faint line.

keep us updated hunni keep my fingers crossed for you. x

A line is a line no matter how faint!!

I think your Mum is perhaps trying to convince herself and you that the :bfp: is a :bfn:.......You have THREE :bfp: and 1 faint test....You do the Math!

But that line is there, no denying it! Good Luck!!:hug:

I think your Mum is perhaps trying to convince herself and you that the :bfp: is a :bfn:.......You have THREE :bfp: and 1 faint test....You do the Math!

exactly what I was thinking

exactly what I was thinking

Thanks! It's all too easy to bury your head in the sand and pretend something's not happening when actually it is!:bfp:

i know all this... but my dear mom only thinks i tested once by myself and once with her. so to her its still 50/50 but for me its 75/25 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->