3 BFP's and 1 BFN...

what is a chemical pregnancy anyways?

i just got back from the doctors... i had a vaginal ultrasound (the guy who did it was gorgeous :rofl: ) and they said my uterus is empty... but given that i would only be 4-5 weeks along, they wouldnt be able to see anything. its NOT ectopic which is great news, but there is SO much blood. and i ton of cramping. doctor said i probably miscarried and i have to wait until tomorrow for my blood work to come back. then i have to go in next monday too for more blood work to make sure my levels are dropping. :cry:

chemical is when you get a positive pregnancy test before your period is due.. and then ur period comes.. its a very early m/c.
egg meets sperm they make embryo but it doesnt attach to the womb.. then period comes and washes embryo away...
its why i cant test early.. its horrid. :(
cuddles hunni
xxxxx

thanks guys. :hugs: i still wanted to name it though.. gender neutral names... Taylor Casey Werner.

i didnt think it would be this hard... but honestly it is... im sorry im crying!! :cry:

I'm so sorry my good friend Jamie...:( You've got me crying over here. Please don't give up and hang in there. We will hang out soon...if you still want too. Lets do something non kid/baby related ok. Luv you lots and i'm always here for you...HUGS

Btw....you are soo beautiful in your new pic.:)

thanks girls :hugs: just had therapy... helped a little bit...

Gabrielle- I have missed seeing you around here. :hugs: lets hang out really soon. maybe this friday... its okay if the kids are there. i dont mind at all. :) plus whenever i hang out with you now for the next few months there will always be a baby. :hugs: and thank you. the picture is almost a year old now!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: iam so sorry i dont know what to say i hope things get better soon keep ya chin up chick xxx

:hug: it means so much to me that you guys are here. thank you. :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss Alexis.

xxx

thank you poppy.

i got my blood work back today and it was confirmed... i did miscarry. it came back with the number '3' as close to negative as it can get. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->