3 days late but negative test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

audgemarine

Reaction score
Hi there
So occasionally I would be 2 days late but i would start my period. But this is the longest time I havent started. I took two tests (on separate days) and both say negative.
I have been working out excessively, I am on the track team. My start date was supposed to be the 17th but my track meet was on the 16th. Could all the training and running postpone that? Im usually on time with my period.
Not to mention. I have been eating a lot more and there is white discharge. My back hurts but it always does. Im bloated. I havent been eating healthy in two weeks. The last time I had protected sex was last sunday.
What could this be? Why is it like this? Is it the exercise and unhealthy eating habits?

things like exercise or stress can delay a period. see a doc if you're unsure

Yes. I would give it a little while longer. The change in exercise could have delayed it, and other factors. You're probably fine. :)

If you had unprotected sex last Sunday, a test can't give you a correct answer as you wouldn't have even implanted yet not then likely. Wait a week, and test again. If it's still negative, I would put it down to the excessive exercising as that can seriously mess up a cycle (it's why women in basic combat training stop having periods as well.

I was 9 days late when i got my BFP, i tested after being 6 days late and got a negative so thought for sure i couldn't be pregnant and to try again next cycle then i had this feeling, tested and got the strong pink line!
Turns out i ovulated later in my cycle so hence the later positive

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back