3 days late, frer faint line??

Sophie1234

Reaction score
Hi, just wandering if anyone can see anything on this frer please. I am 3 days late for my period. Did this and a faintest line came up which i thought was an indent. Checked at 10 mins and it had a pinky tinge to the line but only towards the top of the line. Does anyone think this could turn into a bfp? Thanks x

IMG_7665.PNG IMG_7664.PNG IMG_7662.PNG

Hmmm it’s a tricky one, I can see it but unsure if it’s the dreaded all too common frer indent....maybe test again xx

Thank you. I will do. I tested yesterday and got the indent but that was clearly an indent (no colour etc) and this line has colour in person just cant get it on the pic. Even my husband could see the bit of pink at the top. Think ill buy some more tomorrow and test again. So frustrating being in limbo xx

I think I see something faint when I zoom in. Keep testing and good luck :)

I see something but being 3 days late I would think the line would be more noticible.

I see something but being 3 days late I would think the line would be more noticible.
I did think this myself however my 1st pregnancy I didnt test positive until 8 weeks! Also i think I ovulated late this month, as had the usual pains etc between 7-9 december so would only be 11dpo xx

You could of ovulated and implanted late hence the late bfp, I can see what you can see. Good luck with your next test x

I did think this myself however my 1st pregnancy I didnt test positive until 8 weeks! Also i think I ovulated late this month, as had the usual pains etc between 7-9 december so would only be 11dpo xx

Then you should def retest. I'm gonna tweak if you don't mind

I do see it! I’d say it’s too faint to class as bfp yet but certainly looks like it could be they start of one. Fx’d x

Just brought some more frer! Going to wait till ive picked my daughter up from nursery to do one! Fingers crossed xx

Unfortunately the frer was completely negative. Think im going to boycot this brand from now on. They have gone down hill so much. Last month i had a very positive test from them which turned out to be a pink evap. Now ydays had pink in and isnt positive. Feeling fed up. X

I'm so sorry :hugs: They have really gone downhill lately :(

This is the test. Can see the indent slightly and thats it x

IMG_7678.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back