3 days late, frer faint line??

Ive had a look and just see an ultra faint line (almost barely there) cant tell if it has colour as its so faint. This is why I assumed an indent?

I didnt drink when i took ydays test but did have a small glass of coke and a cup of tea before taking todays.

Still no sign of period and getting pains in my boobs and slight soreness. Nothing major though.

Would todays test not be darker than ydays if i was pregnant though? And when would people suggest testing again? Xx

Here's the invert for you...I think I see something but I hate FRER lately.

image.jpg

Fingers crossed for u, I see something vvvv faint on that invert but inverted images show evaps and indents the same as genuine lines....lots of baby dust xxx

Thanks for all your help ladies but turns out to be nothing as af came last night. Xx

Arghh feeling so frustrated. Yesterday I had a really strong cramping pain on my right side about 2 pm. Then at around 7pm i noticed a little bit of light pink blood when wiping so just assumed af starting. This morning has been the same, odd spots of pink when wiping but nothing on pad.
So ive just been to the toilet and wiped and nothing apart from normal cervical mucous. Confused so i inserted a tampon just to see if there was any blood higher up and nothing at all. Sorry for tmi! I just dont know whats going on. Ive never had this before x

Maybe you have ovulated late therefore implanted late! So maybe your not actually late yet, hence a v v v faint line and the pains could be implantation? Is it normal for you to spot before af gets in full flow?

I agree w previous poster. I would think it's implantation. This is what happened to me.

Maybe you have ovulated late therefore implanted late! So maybe your not actually late yet, hence a v v v faint line and the pains could be implantation? Is it normal for you to spot before af gets in full flow?
Surely it would weird to ovulate right at the end of my cycle though? No i dont normally spot, i normally get a slight bit of bleeding which turns into full period. X

Hmm agree with the posters above, it does sound like possible implantation bleeding. Sending good vibes.

I did think this myself however my 1st pregnancy I didnt test positive until 8 weeks! Also i think I ovulated late this month, as had the usual pains etc between 7-9 december so would only be 11dpo xx
Hey I just signed up for this and needed some advice my period is 9 days late and my test came back negative but my breast hurt and I feel this pain in my stomach only in one spot my period hasn’t been this late in 3 years and my period comes every 21 days so I need help

Hey I just signed up for this and needed some advice my period is 9 days late and my test came back negative but my breast hurt and I feel this pain in my stomach only in one spot my period hasn’t been this late in 3 years and my period comes every 21 days so I need help

Hello, maybe stress or something causing late period? I’ve had that a few times along with pregnancy symptoms that can also be normal pms symptoms.

Maybe create ur own post so member can see what your post is about? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"