3 days of faint BFP :(

Venus13

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have had three days of faint BFP, I am about 10 DPO. Getting paranoid now, did anyone else get faints for a few days then only later it started to increase?

Attachments

• IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 97
My frer didn't go darker but other tests did, maybe try a different brand xx

Sorry you're anxious. 10DPO is still early so it could just be early and the lines will pick up. The other thing is that FRER and all tests have differing levels of dye so it's tough to compare two tests to each other. Test darken as they are left so you shouldn't compare say yesterday's dry test to today's fresh test. Take a photo at 10 min and then compare
I don't have a positive story personally got my faint line at 11DPO and it got marginally darker but not much up to 15DPO where I got my digital but I ended up miscarrying just before 5 weeks. My thread from early Jan should be further down page if you're interested.

As i say though 10dpo is still very early- do you have photos of your previous tests for comparison? Best advice I can give is either-
A) test with second morning urine as sometimes that's better for some people for lines and progression. My FMU is always diluted and I generally pee overnight or
B) stop testing entirely for 48hours and try then. That way you should definitely see either progression or not.

Good luck! Keep me updated x

thanks, that is good advice! yes all my tests only show with small amount of pee, not full bladder ones, so I suppose very early. and yes I am comparing new ones to older ones which I suppose have gotten darker.
I will test tomorrow leave it today and see the difference. Period is only due on saturday.

Im going through this now too. Got faints on Saturday and Sunday on frer but negative on clear blue digital. Did a cheap test this morning and super faint.... The wait is killing me

My one step strips were super faint until 14/15dpo, only then did I get a really dark FRER. Plenty of time as others have said but I know how awful the wait is! I've everything crossed for you OP and Glong88.x

I know the way is the worst!!!

I wasn't going to do the clear blue ones but I just did and they seem ok now lets just hope it increases and the little bean sticks!

Attachments

• IMG_0673.jpg
    IMG_0673.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0674.jpg
    IMG_0674.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 54
Im going through this now too. Got faints on Saturday and Sunday on frer but negative on clear blue digital. Did a cheap test this morning and super faint.... The wait is killing me

how many DPO are you? DIGI dont show too early.

I had super fair lines on my ICs for a few days before they became visible
Good luck :dust:

hi there,

yes sorry forgot to update, so far so good, keeping fingers crossed. took ages foe line to get darker, but it did! See pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0673.jpg
    IMG_0673.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0674.jpg
    IMG_0674.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
and these were this week, probably ok to stop testing now!

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0710.jpg
    IMG_0710.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 11
Wow!! They look awesome now!
When did they start to darken and progress?

Congratulation on your BFP hun xxx

Wow!! They look awesome now!
When did they start to darken and progress?
well I tested really early, Im a POAS addict!

I started testing at 6DPO, I was sure I saw very faint but no one else could see.

The first ones you see are at 7/8 DPO and then they start to get non faint at about 10 DPO only. At this stage the result line was still lighter than the test one.

At 12 DPO they started to get the same as the test line. Then the major difference came at 14 DPO, so period missed day. So far I have tested a few days later and its getting darker. I may stop now as I know I will get paranoid if I dont see it going darker.

The Digi showed 1-2 weeks at 8 DPO then 2-3 weeks at 16 DPO. Haven't done another one, the Digi scare me, worry I dont now see 3+ weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->