3 days of positive tests??

kits

Reaction score
I should have taken photos, but I didn't :dohh:

On Tuesday my IC line was as dark as the test line, yesterday it was darker & today again, identical to the test line in darkness. That's never happened to me before, any ideas?

Thought you were meant to get only 1 positive?

Thanks!

I don’t think this is uncommon. Most people stop when they get their first positive, so wouldn’t notice this happens. I think you need to consider the day after your first positive as O day.

Ah right, thanks BB192.. makes sense now that you mention it.

I would have had 3 days of positives, sometimes 4. Despite very common beliefs, LH doesn't surge the same way in all women, not just that up and down we are told to expect. So some women get prolonged LH surges, some have it up, then down, then up again, but all equally valid. (See attached image which was accompanied by research in to LH - I furiously searched the internet for the same sort of info when it stated happening to me)

Attachments

• IMG_1633.jpg
    IMG_1633.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 7
I get 3-4 days of positives hun I use my clear blue advanced along side it and it picks up my four best days to bd so when I get a flashing smiley I get a positive, another positive the next day and a flashing smiley, a solid smiley and another positive and then solid smiley and another positive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->