3 DPO - 6TH May?

Well i cant rely on any temps this morning because my DH decided it would be okay to wake me up at 4 am ! I just want to smack him im so mad lol so i had to take my temp then and this morning and adjust it , Other then that not alot this morning got a headache my cervix is soft medium and closed not much else still to early lol Really starting to think af is going to show up next week sure hope not tho!

Well i cant rely on any temps this morning because my DH decided it would be okay to wake me up at 4 am ! I just want to smack him im so mad lol so i had to take my temp then and this morning and adjust it , Other then that not alot this morning got a headache my cervix is soft medium and closed not much else still to early lol Really starting to think af is going to show up next week sure hope not tho!

Still early though...... Keep us informed x

Thanks, Me and DF have to go for tests now ... This cycle was number 25 for us, i was so wishing we didnt have to go but we do. :/

Well little update for today, Almost all my symptoms are gone :bfn: this morning, Cervix is medium soft and closed its droping ,Creamy cm and not alot almost dry, Temps are still high starting to look like :witch: is on her way:cry:

WELL i have to change what i said in my last post i got a faint line on a frer and a IC this morning!!! Will be testing everyday to see what happens wish me luck that it sticks:happydance:

My camera isnt picking up the lines , I really wish i could buy a new camera if they get darker ill defintly be posting! Ill try again tho and see if they pick them up:thumbup:

Ahh!

Hopefuly tomorrow it will be!
If your testing again. . ? :)

xx

Ya i posted the ic but the frer and answer test wont show the line with my camera its in the gallery have a peek!

Did you get my reply hun?
I definately see something :happydance:

I hope it sticks too!!
And miiine :)

Yep sure did ! Hubby saw it too which is great cause he couldnt see all the other ones i took ! I just hope its a sticky bean this is my DH last month of trying then he goes ntnp and i stay ttc lol

Ruskiegirl - That's wicked news honey I'm so happy for you.... xx
I'm a day late now but got a BFN this morning though so.....I'll see the rest of you girls in the TWW in a couple of weeks.....

I can't wait to hear if your Beany sticks Ruskiegirl xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->