3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Aw terri i am excited to find out what you see at your 6 week app. :)

Drauma i cant believe you only have 16 days to go. Seriously this has flown!!!

Ok Drauma, we're getting down to the wire now. Are you having any contractions? Do you think you'll go early? I cannot wait! Keep us updated.

OMG congratulations!! I have been coming back to check up on everyone every once in a while and was so excited to see today that terri is pregnant! I hope you are feeling well. And… before you know it I may be back on here as we are starting to discuss trying for #2.
Afm Myles turned 1 on March 31 and is doing really well. He is a cutie, and developing such an adorable personality!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
Oh lfrans!! I can't believe Myles is one already!! He looks so happy. Thanks for stopping in and yeah, try for #2!! We can be bump buddies. hee hee.

Myles is too cute!! One year old already. Time really does fly when you're a parent. Never in my life has a year gone by so quickly and it makes me feel old.

Terri do you have your six week scan today?

Yup..today is the day. I'm starting to get nervous although I really have no reason to be. I'll update you when I get home later. *eek*

Things went well. We have one baby inside. All three phlebotomists wanted to go in the room with me to check out my insides! My hubs was scared to look at the screen but the doc said 'come over here!' It was great. Picture later if I can get it to load. Phew! So happy.

Yay!! Little baby bean!! So happy for you Terri! Keep updating us how things progress :) :kiss:

One and a half week now to my due date but I'm prepared for going 42 weeks as is very normal for first time moms here... I've had contractions for weeks now but they just recently started to be a bit painful. My bump has dropped and little boy has buried his head way down, they say he won't move further until he is born! Hehe. At least I dln't have to push him down there in labour... I'm really tired now and having trouble sleeping, this thing is getting so incredibly heavy in my belly... Can't wait to get him in my arms!! His due date is May 5th and quite frankly, he can come today, everything is ready!!! ;) we'll see, I'll keep you updated!

Oh and happy birthday to Myles, I just cannot believe he's one already!!??! Wow, how time flies!! :D

Hugs and kisses all around and please send sunshine to Iceland, it's still so cold here!! Snowed a bit yesterday!! :dohh:

Sorry for what's going on in your town, Terri. I hope you're ok. How are you feeling?

Less than one week, Drauma!!

Hey Steph,
Thanks...I'm fine. We don't live in downtown so we're a bit removed, but what is going on is really sad, pathetic. People are just taking advantage of the situation and ruining it for those that love the city. Not even those that love it, but live, work, play, etc..I hope they stop the rioting soon. I'm feeling fine, just ready for next week to get here so I can get another ultrasound.

How are you doing?

Drauma-It's almost time...how are things going??

Glad the rioting isn't happening close to you Terri! We have news of it here in Iceland. I don't understand why people think this is a successful way to get things their way...

39 weeks today and nothing is happening. Just a few twinges here and there but nothing we consider as going into labour... Just preparations all day every day. I'm just trying to keep my mind busy to not go insane of all the waiting....

Hola people!

Omg how cute is Myles!! love pictures.. Terri do you only get your first scan picture at 12 weeks?

Hope your not waiting too long now Drauma :)

I had my internal scan today...the nurse said i don't have polycystic ovaries from what she could see but i will get my official results from my GP i guess.
DF has his sperm sample done Thursday morn. So far it looks like i'm okay.

SJ-I already got one scan picture. It's a little dot. I'll attach it. hee hee. I go back on May 04, and I assume that we will get another picture if we want one. Hopefully it'll be a blob this time around.

I also started a journal if you guys are bored and want to follow along. The link is at the bottom of my signature. I'll be putting my dot picture up later today.

Attachments

• dot.jpg
    dot.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
yay terri! your little dot looks perfect! I remember seeing myles as a blinking dot. we called him blinky throughout my pregnancy after a 6 week us.

Adorable little dot!
Oh, remember blinky... Seems so far away now that he was so little but yet so recent!!
I'm having a test today to check if I'm leaking ammiotic fluid or if it's just some excess fluid. If it's ammiotic fluid they'll have to induce me or whatever lt's called. If it's not I guess it's back to the waiting game... I'm so ready to meet my little guy I really just hope it's my waters leaking and I can start the process! :p not keeping my hopes up though!

Terri,. Is the situation any better now? I heard about the curfew :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"