3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Madeline36 - I know, right! Any other time, you could really care less about how many days you are past O. LOL.....The craziness, it's fun and exciting at the same time though. :)

Kesh89 - I had no idea, if you find the web site, please let me know, it's very interesting and love the positive results that people get so quickly. I'm going to do some reading now. ;)

Kesh89,
Do you know if other polyphenols (of which isoflavone is one type) are as good for fertility? For instance, the epicatecins (sp?) in chocolate or the polyphenols in green tea (Forgot name at the moment)? I will look into it too, as I can't eat soy- makes my tongue, hands, and feet swell and my who throat itch.

Madeline! - I'm thinking you probably need pure soy! At least that's what
I've been reading! I take mine in 80mg tablets. I took mine cd 4-8, and 120,120,160,160,200 each of those 5 days.

Thanks, I'll check out what that product is! I appreciate it and your dosage info too!
Baby dust!!!!

i also never heard of soy isoflavin for fertility. im nly taking materna + extra folic acid due to meds i had to take for my miscarriage.
im 4dpo- exhausted, but because our roof started leaking last night and i barely slept. otherwise a little crampy on the L. this has been on and off since miscarriage when thy thought i was ectopic. ended up being a ruptured cyst. im pretty busy with work so surprisinly less obsessed w tww than in the past. although with y lack of sleep, ive been concerned whether im drinking too much coffee. i usually have 1 cup at home and arely finish it. tody had strbucks grande... i think its too much.

Hi lfrans,
Bummer about the roof and no sleep! Hope it is fixed soon.
I wonder about my coffee too...I drink about 10 oz/day of decaf. I know it's decaf, but it's not caffeine-free. Some days I have 2 cups. Not sure if it affects potential implantation or anything, will have to research.
Okay, back to work!

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones.?cpg=4&pd=-1

Heres the link with all the stats ladies! Take a look!

Heres the other part!
https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a13776455/bfp_stats_updated

Kesh89 - Awesome! Thanks for the links, some really neat information there.

Today is 5 dpo and I'm really not feeling anything, a little gassy and bloated but no sore breasts or nipples or cramping going on. Feeling a little less hopeful today but trying to remember that it is what it is so just let it be.

What symptons are you all having today?

Tynmeg,
we are in the same boat. But DON'T give up hope. I see plenty of women who don't feel anything this early.

I have not been sleeping well (unrelated to TTC), so it's hard for me to see my fatigue as anything but my current circumstance.

I do have cream CM, more than yesterday, and I "swear" that I felt a little tugging/pulling feeling early this AM around my uterine area, but could have been trapped gas- hahaha!!!!

I am happy that we are moving toward the time when we 'might' see begin to notice something and are closer to testing. The first half of the TWW is the worst for me, as I know that nothing that happens necessarily means anything b/c it is early for implantation.

Oh, and the other symptom I have is the illusion I create that my boobs are growing. They are the same as last week. I just want them to grow and start to ache b/c that might mean BFP. Ha!

Oh Thank Goodness!!! People have all these symptoms so I was truthfully a little bummed out today. (although I know in my logical head that it doesn't mean anything) It is a good sign about the creamy CM though, I don't really have anything but when I got my BFP on my 2nd try, I had lots of it. (Was changing twice a day...sorry tmi)

I'm so happy as well to be almost half way through this wait so we can either move on to the next cycle or celebrate.

I've had a few 'minor' symptoms so far. Cramping, kinda feels like O pains. I really dont remember feeling this any previous months. My whole midsection has felt somewhat tender since O day. I've had lots of creamy cm, which is usually normal for me after O, but hard to say either way. I feel so anxious this month, this is month #6 for me, and I'm becoming so bummed out, I feel like its never going to happen!

i have also barely had any symptoms. creamy CM. thats about it, and ya feeling like maybe my boobs are bigger, or my mind is playing tricks on me.

Ok my buddies! Today's temp took a hug drop. I'm 6 dpo and my temp went from 98.19 to 97.43. I've been thinking with the lack of symptoms, I'm probably out this month but this dip has given back some hope. I've been charting for 4 months and have never dipped before mid phase. I've been doing some reading and it could mean nothing but it has given me some hope.
Any thoughts?

Tynmeg- woot! I am keeping Fx that this temp drop is GOOD news! Forgive my ignorance, but does temp drop during implantation? I should know this from the number of forum posts I've read, but I don't temp, so I forget.

I have abundant creamy cm, but otherwise am symptom free. I don't usually have CM like this ~1 week post O, so maybe something exciting is happening! My CP is lower than yesterday and not as soft, so I don't know if that means anything. From what I've read CP changes during early pregnancy happen at variable times.

Okay, we are about to head into the phase of TWW that I like to call "to test, or not to test??". I get obsessive and start wanting to test early when I see people getting BFPs before AF is due. I have a crazy busy weekend and am out of town for work Tues-Thurs next week, so maybe that is a good thing.

Baby dust!!!

Well apparently from what I've read you can have a dip and not be pregnant. According to a study based on 100,000 charts...11% that had dips were not pregnant, but 23% were pregnant. So I think it's reason for a little excitement and hope.
Your CM sounds promising, mine still isn't anything out of the usual. I don't check my CP so don't know much about that process. Do you know what each position means?
I'm totally excited to get to this next stage of the TWW...too test or not to test! LOL I'm like you though, I'm flying tomorrow to see my family and celebrate my little sister's graduation next week so I'm hoping these next couple days will go by fairly quickly as I'll be preoccupied...We shall see!
Fingers and Toes crossed for BFPs!

Kesh89 - It looks like your temp dropped quite a bit too today. Hopefully this means something good!

hmmm my temp actually rose significantly today. dunno... i have creamy cm. otherwise nothing too exciing.

Creamy cm is promising. Soo exciting, I can't wait until we just know. :) today my temp went back up, so it was only a 1 day drop. I'm hoping it means something good as it's my only symptom. 7 dpo today, half way through this wait!

Good morning ladies!
yep- we made to the half way mark and so far as I can see, we are still hanging in there!
Nothing much today to report. I had odd cramps last night for about 20 min, though it might be gas, but gas never came, so ????
CP is low and closed. Tynmeg- you asked about what the CPs mean, and it seems that this early it may not mean anything at all. The CP is low and soft during ovlulation, I believe, but then gets high and closed after that...but it can vary. I may even be getting it wrong. When I have more time I do a better review and then post.

Have a good day everybody. I haven't been tempted to test yet. Anybody else? I'm proud of that because I thought I'd be obsessively wanted to test starting yesterday.

I'm 3 DPO today and promised myself that I wasn't going to read blogs or go on the internet for symptons....YEAH RIGHT! I couldn't keep that promise, obviously! HAHA! Anyone else at 3 DPO and want a buddy? The only "sympton" I have at this point is slight cramping and frequent urination. Anyone else want to share their symptons...TWW is just horrible, it drives me crazy! LOL

I'm with you girl! I'm at 3dpo & have been trying to keep myself busy so I don't blog or obsess....BUT! Haha I have been! I'm not for sure if I'm showing "symptoms" or just getting over a stomach bug! The day after my O I woke up early vomitting & sick. Since then I have been very nauseaous, headaches, back pains, acme, and a little moody! I also get sick every meal I eat almost! My fingers are crossed this is my month :)

Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"