3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

My phone is too small to see a line on the top test but I definitely see one on the second test!!

Haha the second test was dipped in apple juice LOL def not mine. I've had a few symptoms, nothing too promising. I have been peeing a ton though, this evening was twice in an hour, totally not like me! Plus I got two random cold sores which I hardly EVER get. MAybe once a year. Not sure if its a true symptom or not but it definitely makes me wonder!

hmmm noticed some light brown spotting this evening. this was my first cycle after mc and i ovulated late (19) so today is 28 dont know if its AF or IB... could be either.... i hate waiting to see.

when i got pregnant last time i spotted or 3-4 days before BFP. miscarried 3weeks later

Can I join the race for that bfp with you girls?:flower:
I'm 3 Dpo and had a pos opk with the CB monitor's clinical trial and it looks like i Od on cd13.

Dust,dust,ladies :thumbup:

Hi Kesh- I see a whiteish line, is that it? I think I see more of a line on bottom. I am looking at it on my phone, which isn't the best. Fingers crossed!!
How is everyone doing?
Today my prevailing symptom is nausea, which is not common for me. It is mild and comes in surges. Yesterday I was dizzy at times, but again subtle. Hmmmmm...
I did bring a test with me, lol! Will use thurs with FMU. I drink so much water that my pee is so dilute the rest of the day, plus I know am is best.
Hope we are alk headed to BFP city!!!

IM 4 maybe 5 DPO and totally SS at the min in driving myself crazy...will test 30th when AF due :)

Good luck, Madeline! Keep us posted!

Rosepetals, you have a long lp! I'm also 5dpo but af is due the 27th for me.

How is everyone else doing?Natto? I've had some minor cramping today and yesterday but not as strong as I did when I was pregnant last cycle so I'm feeling doubtful.

Good luck everyone!!

Cramp, twinge, twinge, cramp. Good luck to everyone! I am trying to wait to test until the 29th, anyone else testing then? Also, what is your favourite site to track "early pregnancy symptoms"? I am currently tracking them...on my phone calendar. Need opinions cuz that just won't do. I am going crazy waiting but feeling more optimistic each day. Hubby also anxious, but I'm not telling him all my symptoms so I don't drive him crazy too.

Hi TTLive,
I like to use Fertility Diary on my phone to track symptoms, oh and here too! I have a Windows phone, so not all apps are available for me that are available for the Droid and iPhone world.

I know what you mean about going crazy with the waiting. I feel like I am in some kind of "the amazing race" game. I almost trick myself into thinking that I have some ability to control the outcome at this point. Silly!

Anyway, good luck ladies. I am testing in the morning because I'm neurotic! LOL
Plus, I have these fancy new tests my hubby gave me.

Today I was queasy all day, did not want to finish my decaf coffee and I tired easily, though I got up early to catch a flight. I have some gas, and a LOT of CM as the day went on. It's noticeably lotiony, odorless, and abundant (as in evident when I wipe and staining in undies- TMI). It also feels like I am 'dripping' CM sometimes for a minute.

My pee also smells weird. I was reading another forum on here where women indicate their symptoms before the BFP. Strange smelling pee came up. Then again, I can't be 100% sure that would be pregnancy related. Any of what I am feeling could be PMS or nothing or a BFP!!! You know what I'm rooting for.

I am at a conference where I swear EVERYBODY is pregnant. Sheesh!!!! I wanna join the ranks!

I know some of us are getting to the end of our TWW, so I'm sending out good vibes for BFPS!

Ugh, I'm feeling just beside myself! I have been queasy nonstop, and crampy to boot. Both of my ovaries have been constantly aching. I actually have thought I was going to vomit a few times, and yesterday I was so sick to my stomach that I had to go eat french fries for lunch (way out of character for me - I normally go for a run on my lunch break after eating food I've cooked!) Psychologically I'm struggling because I know things feel weird, but I almost feel like I'm going to be embarrassed if I'm not pregnant, like I've made it all up. Does anyone else feel like that? I also woke up with cramps so bad this morning that I was sure AF made an early appearance. Now it is down to a dull ache again. I broke down and took a test this morning - BFN.

I have a job interview tomorrow to boot, so my anxiety is through the roof and I am refusing to let myself have a glass of wine tonight to relax.... I'm an attorney and really want to be in a job that I see myself at long term before I start having kids, so I'm feeling extra pressure on this one. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Ready for this wait to be over! How is everyone else?

11 dpo! How is everyone feeling? Im feeling not so bad, had cramping a few days ago and I have been very tired. I also have had some light spotting for a few days. Its a bit scary cuz this is exactly how I felt with my BFP before my mc.

Natto...completely understand that feeling!! I was so scared I wasn't pregnant because if I felt so strongly I was then it turned out I wasn't... that would be heart breaking! I felt I wouldn't be able to trust myself anymore. It's one thing to know others are thinking ..she's said THAT before....but I think it's worse when you can't trust your own intuition. Turned out for me that I was indeed pregnant. First thing I told dh was ha! I told you so!!

I have none if those feelings this month.However, I did realize some of my symptoms that I thought were pregnancy symptoms last month, after more research I am doubting they were.

Ready- I can totally relate to that feeling like I will be embarrassed if it all turns out to be a bfn. Don't worry, I 100% believe you and know that it is so hard to find the line btwn hyper sensing my body and extrapolating those sensations and projecting them as preg symptoms. Now that I am ttc I am paying better attn to my body, do it stands to reason tgat I see more/ feel more, even if it is not bfp.

Tested this am, bfn. Not shocked, it is early. Feeling campy and full in uterus, and copious cm. AF or bfp? Time will tell. I also just feel loopy/ clumsy, sometimes dizzy. I get hungry but then full quickly. Hmmm

Good luck on the interview Ready! Relax with some music, yoga, funny movie, or something else that makes you feel good!

It's been a few days since I've been on here. So great to have more people join us in the TWW insanity challenge. Lol. I'm really not having any symptoms, my temps are still up but not triphasic. Today is 12 dpo and I tested yesterday at 11 dpo and got bfn, boo! I know it's still considered early but I'm still bummed out. I'll do another test on Saturday at 14 dpo just to be sure. The only thing still giving me a little hope is I had a little brown spotting last night when I wiped. It happened just once though so who knows!
Hoping we get some BFPs!

Hi Tynmeg- glad you are back! Spotting could be a good sign. As they say, until the witch comes nobody is out!

Not much for me to report either. AF due sat. I am gassy, have some creamy cm, and last night had insomnia for no obvious reason. My boobs feel totally normal. Nausea is gone, though I get hungry regularly and feel sick if I don't eat. I will test sat again.

hOw about the rest of you gals?

What do you think ladies? 11dpo fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 85
Tynmeg, I didn't get a bfp until 13 dpo so chin up! I thought when I tested at 11dpo and got a bfn that I was doomed...so don't give up yet!

Madeline-- when are you testing??Good luck!

Kesh- I can't see too well with my phone...how many dpo are you??

I think I'm the caboose of the group...just 7dpo now. He only symptoms I could possibly be feeling is cramping and I definitely am experiencing that...has been getting stronger each day since 4dpo. Could it be gas that causes the stabbing cramps in my uterus area?
I don't want it all to be in my head...:(

Hahaha no worries! I don't want to say its a bfp until I have a +frer

Kesh, I think I see a faint line....maybe I have bfp goggles! Test again in a day or 2.
I am 12 dpo. I will test when AF should come, which is sat. No pms yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->