3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

I have had cramping on and off all day on uterine/ ovary area. It is mild but noticeable. Its about a 2 on a 5 scale. No IB, so not sure what it is....could be implantation? Hoping!! I guess we will all know soon!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I am a bit behind you - I am somewhere between 2 dpo and 5 dpo. My boyfriend and I just made the decision to start trying, this is our first cycle. I woke up today feeling completely exhausted and have barely been able to stay awake - very unlike me! I also had a bit of "runny tummy" today (sorry, tmi), but that could easily have been from my lunch not agreeing with me. Some twinging kind of feelings in my ovaries, but could easily just be from where I'm at in my cycle. (I am trying VERY hard not to read into things too much.)

We decided to NTNP, and we bd pretty much every day (I know it isn't the most strategic move, but it's just how we are:haha:). Anyway, I'd love to join in - I don't want to drive him crazy, but knowing i could be pregnant is constantly in the back of my mind!!:happydance:

Haha I love your name, readyfornatto. Is natto a clever name for a sticky bean?? I'm also at 2dpo :D let's be tww buddies! When is af due? Still too early for symptom spotting for me
. We weren't going to try this month because of the early mc last month.. .but we ended up bding on o day so we're in the same boat!

Hi StephTheHiker! I'd love to be tww buddies! I'm sorry to hear about your mc. I am completely new to this process! AF is due the 23rd or 24th. What about you? And yes, my name was a way to wish for a sticky bean! Glad I found someone on here to wait with.... it is so distracting!

Ok mine should be due 27th, maybe the 26th but most likely the 27th so you are ahead of me! The first wait for me was the hardest. So bf and you just decided this month?How long have you been together?Wst made you decide to take the leap?? :)

I wish y'all both good luck & baby dust Natto & Steph! Haha on my first cycle trying I literally made myself believe I was pregnant and anything that happened to me I used some reason to pin pointit to a early symptom!

Madeline36-the cramps could be IC, I'm having some too. They come and go but are definitely there. They will be constant for a bit and then go away and come back. I'm on my 3 plane ride journey to my hometown to see my family now so I'm hoping these next few days will go by pretty quickly. Then it will be test time.
8 dpo today!
Cricket9290, stephthehiker, readyfornattoWelcome to our craziness in the TWW.

Steph, we have been together for about one year. We decided to take the leap because we both want more than two kids and I'm 31....the clock is ticking lol. We both have careers where I can't (and don't want) to be pregnant back to back to back, so we just decided now was as good a time as any! I woke up this morning feeling down, have sore bbs but in the same way that I get when I PMS, so I guess I'm psyching myself out - I always hear when you are pregnant the soreness is different and way worse. Plus I'm cranky in the same way I normally am when I'm PMSing.... It's funny, I'm sure most people look for pregnancy symptoms. I just keep looking for PMS symptoms! How are you feeling? When do you think you will test? How are you feeling? We should test on the same day!!

Cricket and Tynmeg - thank you for the well wishes! GL to all! Cricket, I'm trying very hard to not overanalyze anything going on physically one way or another, but it is hard!!

Well no real symptoms as of yet. Had to be hospitalized a few days ago due to severe lower right abdominal pain. The doctor said he couldn't find anything on the ultrasound that would be causing the pain. They did a urine and blood pregnancy test and negative. I think I was 4dpo when this was done and negative of course. I'm getting super anxious, I just want to either be pregnant or move on to the next cycle. Hubby and I have been living 5 hours apart for the last 6 months so its been hard ttc but we've just sold our house and got something in the same town where he's started up his new business so it will be much easier now!
Had a few "ovary twinges" but otherwise nothing really to write home about! Has anyone else started testing? I'm 7dpo and I had a bfn on an ic.

Welcome to all the new followers on this thread. These chats definitely help my TWW go by quickly and I learn so much from you ladies.
Kesh- so sorry to hear you had to be hospitalized- yikes! Hope you are fully on the mend.

Last night I *Swear* I had a tad of spotting when I went to the bathroom, which would coincide with the cramps, if implantation is occurring. My boobs were sore to, as notices when hubby tried to touch! haha! One of my prego friends tells me all the time that her ever-growing bbs are kind of torture to her hubby b/c they are too sore to touch.
Anyway, I am back to having no soreness in boobs and no cramping. Not sure what that means, if anything. I finally slept a solid 8 hrs last night-first time in about 2 weeks, so I feel high energy today.

Anybody else have symptoms?
Anybody else who is around 8dpo like me going to test today simply b/c it's father's day?
My hubby got me a box o 50 pregnancy tests that his workplace no longer needed (he does clinical research), and so I feel like dipping into my stash :)

Woot! Spotting is great! It's really sounding promising for you! I wouldn't be able to hold off testing if I were you. Haha.

Kesh89 - sorry to hear you were in the hospital, hoping you're feeling better.

Today I'm 4dpo and still cramping like I have been & nausea for last few days! How are you other ladies doing today??

Kesh89 - so sorry about your hospitalization! How are you feeling?

Madeline - I didn't test today, too early, but I did take my bf to lunch and toasted to hoping this was our last Father's Day without a little one. :) He thought it was super cute. Congrats on having some spotting, that's a great sign! (From what I hear :flower:)

I have been super queasy for the last two or three days and today I have what can only be described as ovarian cramping - it's in my lower back and ovary, not central. It doesn't feel like af cramps. Who knows? :wacko: No way to know until I poas, but not sure if anyone thinks these could be implantation cramps?

9dpo. getting closer to testing time! woohoo. im feeling exhausted, a bit moody and had a small headache and small cramps. could be nothing.. how are you all doing today??

Morning ladies!

Ready- that could be a good sign of implantation, esp if the cramping was in the ovaries. That is the region where I felt mine too, and it definitely felt different than gas bubbles, and not as intense as AF. Also, when I get AF cramps I also get a little bloated and swollen, and that didn't happen a couple days ago. I read somebody describe in detail her implantation cramping (after she got her BFP) and said it felt sort of like AF but a lot more mild, almost like something was pulling and pinching from the inside, and it was not nearly as intense. It was also more intermittent and didn't last as long as AF cramps. I know all of our bodies are different, but it is totally possible, and you are right in the window for implantation.

Today no symptoms at all, so not sure if that means anything. I keep trying to pretend that by boobs are sore, but they aren't- hahaha! CM is creamy but getting scant.

I did break down and test last night. What can I say, I had all these new HPTs that my hubby brought me :) BFN, of course.

I leave tomorrow morning for a 3 day biz trip. To bring a test with me, or not to bring a test with me??? Hmm...

Hi There,
I am 3 DPO and already trying and failing to keep calm and not over analyze everything little thing. I have been having a few very light cramps that last for a few minutes and other than that the "twinges". Does anyone know what I am talking about? Its like a pressure mixed with a pulling. So strange. Anyways, I am not sure when I will test because it will depend on my mood lol. I swore I would let my body tell me when to test. On a different topic: does anyone have an intuition on if this cycle is the one? "I just knew..." is a phrase I've heard a lot lately and just wondering opinions... GL to everyone. Tww crazy dance ahead for me...:wacko:

Madeline...I know what you're talking about with those mild cramps...I had them starting 3dpo last cycle when I got pregnant...and i would bring a test if i were you!! You will probably cave and end.up picking one up anyway if you're anything like me! liveadream...I just knew when I was but there are so many people who didn't know when they were or thought thry were but weren't.

I'm now 4dpo and only had a few minutes of mild cramps yesterday and this morning. Not really holding out too much hope for this cycle anyway. So early though...:coffee:

Alright, I've had some more cramping....last night it was pretty serious but it didn't keep me from falling asleep. It is all in the ovarian region. Today I'm a big queasy and I'm having sharp pains in my left breast. It could all be PMS symptoms but I'm keeping my fx. I've also been completely exhausted, but that is a very common PMS symptom for me as well! The mild pain/twinging in my ovary is still very much there. A bit of heartburn, but that could be from not eating enough.

On the downside, I don't really have any creamy or lotiony cm, which seems like so many people who end up with BFPs have by now. I'm trying not to get bummed about that.

Madeline - thanks for the encouragement! Definitely bring a test, better to have one and not use it than want one and not have it. :wacko: Although I'm sure it is discouraging to see BFNs, and it is pretty early, so maybe that isn't the best advice...

TTLive - I do believe in intuition, although I was SURE I was pregnant (before bf and I were trying) - I had every sign. Turned out it was my reaction to coming off the NuvaRing. So I've decided to not trust my intuition on this one, but I absolutely believe that other people can "just know!" Your twinges sound like a good sign!

Cricket - still have the cramping and nausea?

LF - when are you planning on testing?

Steph - FX for you! You will get your BFP, hopefully this cycle!!

GL and Baby Dust to all!!!

readyfornatto - maybe your cramping is a good thing. :) FX

I am not planning on testing until sunday or monday. I find I get really depressed with BFN and would rather get AF than that.

I have some back pain/cramps today and was a bit queesy after eating a cookie after my lunch. Not sure if Im just reading into it too much.

I actually feel quite similar to when i did get pregnant 2ish months ago (ended in mc at 7 weeks). So it is keeping me cautiously hopeful.

Does anyone else see the line on the top test??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 101

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back