3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Hey ladies and welcome candy! Good luck at the appointment! I definitely recommend charting, it helps bring a little reason to the madness of crazy cycles. In fact, if you temp, you can see when you o... it's not just for the 28 dayers :D where are you from?

Terri awesome it sounds like you have a lot going on! Hehe... Enginerd... Jealous! Now dh works at the national archives? What does he do there, librarian stuff? How is it in the DC area? Honestly I have never heard anything good but since you seem to like it, advertise! We would like to visit now that we're on the east coast.

Feeling more pregnant each day which really makes me want to be done with this trip. I had to stop for a break midday due to nausea. Tomorrow evening we should arrive though!

Lenka is your temp still high? 7 mike hike sounds wonderful, I bet it was pretty. West coast you don't have to worry about ticks or chiggers so it's so relaxing.

Hey ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

How are all of you?? Updates please!!! Congrats steph on the bfp! That's fantastic news!! Who's in the tww or waiting to ovulate?!
I'm 14+1 weeks now, crazy how fast time has been flying lately!!
I miss you all and promise to keep up with you all now!!

Hi Candy!
My birthday is also in May!! The 19th. Yay for Tauruses. hee hee.
I am in the process of making a doctor's appt. She said to wait 4 months, and since this is the beginning of cycle 4, I figure it counts. :)

So in addition to not O'ing this month per FF, I had a two day period. It's weird not producing an egg, but still shedding something. I figure it's reason enough to call the doctor.

Hey Kesh! Welcome back.

Steph-No, my hubs keeps track of the maintenance and operations of the archives. Yes, you have to visit DC multiple times. There is so much to see and do, you won't be able to do it all in one visit. Tons of history and other stuff. Come visit!

Lenka-It's just a waiting game now. Keep us updated.

Terri: Awesome! Go Team Taurus! :winkwink:
It makes everything so much more difficult when your cycles are messed up. My cycles are confusing, as well. Going to the doc next week to get a referral for the gyno. We will just have to see! I do have symptoms of pcos.

Question for everyone: Is it common to get an evap line every single time I test on a pregnancy strip test?

Hello ladies,

Kesh, was so nice to see a post from you. :hugs: 14 weeks, wow, time does fly.

Steph, I stopped temping today. Ovufriend gave me cross hairs at cd14, which makes me 4dpo today, but I think I am 5 dpo rather. I am glad you started feeling more pregnant. :happydance:

I have another thing to obsess about. :wacko: For the past few weeks I have noticed a sausage-shaped mass in my abdomen in the upper right region, next to the hip bone, when I am laying down . This is where my colon is I guess. Sorry for TMI. It comes and goes. I have been Googling it a lot and seems like a lot of thin people have the same problem... Still kind of scary...

Candy, I am 35... But honestly I feel like I am 25-27. I am trying to live a healthy life style and it does help your mind and body to feel and look younger than your actual age.

Terri, ooops, I thought your husband and you are both engineers. I have never heard of a word Enginerd. Live and learn. :thumbup:

Well, no symptom spotting this cycle. No temping anymore. Just trying to relax and enjoy my life. I am shopping online for a dinnerware set now. I am 35 and I have never had a full set of nice dinnerware. I want it simple and crispy white.

Ladies, you all have a bright and beautiful day. :flower: We all are going to get our BFPs. You will see!

Lenka-yes, we are both engineers. I type engi-nerd because I am more of a nerd than hubs is, but other people would understand the nerd part of it. hee hee.

I hope that sausage thing is nothing or you poop it out. HA!!HA!! gross.

New dishes are fun. Since we just got married we have tons of new stuff, but it is sitting in boxes waiting to be opened. I want to eat on our new china every day, but it seems that we are waiting for a special occasion. ?? I have no idea.

Candy-I have never taken a pregnancy test, so I can't help you. Maybe you're just testing too early.

kesh - welcome back! Nice to hear from you, how are you feeling? Must be nice to be in the 2nd trimester. I am either 18w3d or 19 w today depending on how its calculated.

candy - welcome! I have no idea about the evap line - I only tested around my expected period and never had one - what type of test are you using?

Steph - despite the annoyingness of nausea, enjoy it! I remember reading that it was a good sign for the pregnancy - so while you are feeling like crap, try to remember that it is positive (somehow!)

Lenka - I have never heard of your sausage issue - hope its all ok. Good for you not symptom spotting and not temping, it will drive you nuts! Enjoy the tww, try not to worry about anything.

terri - what type of engineer are you? my bro is an engineer.

Kesh-- great to hear from you! Out of the first tri, lucky! How are you feeling? Did you feel pretty sick and are you feeling better now?

Terri--when's your appt with the doctor? Have your periods been regular at all since you got off bc? I'm so curious to hear your story! Most people are married before 39...I think it's pretty cool honestly so don't be offended please:blush:. How did you two meet? How long have you been married?

Lenka--updates? symptoms? Are you going to the doctor about the sausage thing? That's worrysome. LOL on terri saying you'll poop it out.

Lfrans--Are you going to have a 20 week scan? omg i can't wait to find out how everything is! Actually I think we might end up doing Montreal for American Thanksgiving. I have my 95 year old grandma staying with us, she's from SK but has only been as far east as Toronto. Any suggestions for places to visit for an overnight trip that's easy on an old person? I totally hear you on the nausea. I was happy to have it....except I just didn't want it while being cooped up in the car all day!

I haven't had as many symptoms the last 3 days. Boobs are still sore but not as much, and the nausea hasn't been as strong (it had been getting a little worse each day). Now of course I'm worrying about that. It was pretty early on to get nausea so I'm hoping that's just the reason. I do get VERY hungry VERY quickly, I feel like I'm an eating monster. GIVE ME ALL OF THE FOODS:dohh: So, I guess that means it's time to get running again. Finally made it home last night! This was the first time I've been able to see dh since I got the bfp. I slept 14 hours though :blush:

Have a great Halloween, everyone! I'm looking forward to giving out candy! (one for them...one for me, etc)

Lfrans, nice seeing you here! :hugs: Thanks for checking on us.

Steph, Terri - lolol :haha:, I hope all I have to do is to poop it out! As I mentioned before, it comes and goes, now I do not feel it. I have a regular BM, never had a problem in that area. I want to take a few day break from all the vitamins and supplements I have been taking religiously. I partly blame them... Anyway, no symptoms, I am around 7dpo today. We are going away tomorrow till next Wednesday. Taking pregnancy tests and tampons with me... FX

Happy Halloween, ladies. :flower:

I could honestly write a book about my story, but the short version is that my mother never told me to look for someone serious when dating. I was just looking for fun! I had relationships of 3 years, 4 years, etc..and finally realized on my own that they weren't for me. I even bought a house with one (and I kept the house, he had to move!). The past three years, I started looking seriously. Went out with one dude, and after a year, I knew he wasn't for me. Then, one random day I went to a different bar to watch football, and ended up sitting next to this handsome man with a super low voice. I honestly planned to just hook up. haha. We only exchanged numbers. But, now I know he was the one for me. So we met in January 2012, and got married almost three weeks ago. It's awesome.

Moral to the story is, I will tell my kids to always be looking for someone just in case.

I have been so busy at work, I forgot to call the doctor again. I'll try to call her tomorrow and get an appt.

I got a new foster dog yesterday and it's a huge coonhound named Vigo, so I can't stay on the computer. I thought I would have him for two weeks, but his dad has come to claim him, so he's picking him up on Saturday. Happy Halloween!!

Have fun Lenka wherever you are going! Good luck and keep us posted!

Terri, I'm glad you ended up finding "the one" :D so cool on the foster dog. That's how I got my first dog! What do you do if the dog isn't potty trained yet though? I don't know if I could risk my clean house...

Finally have an appt set up with a mid wife. They won't see me til I'm almost 9 weeks along though :( hopefully my bean keeps on sticking in the meantime.

Lfrans, Kesh... how did you get your tickers for your signatures?

Yoohoo???
Lenka-how are you coming along?
Candy-what's the latest, babe?

Steph-Sometimes dogs pee and poop. You just have to clean it up. The bad part about fostering strays is that you don't know any of their history, so you roll with the punches. I thought my dog was going to get adopted on Saturday, but the guy cancelled, and I guess he's not going to adopt at all now. All I know is that this hound needs to be outside, not in the suburbs wrapped in blankets with me.

AFM-not much going on…my chart is looking a little wild, but I'm waiting for O day and afterwards to see what happens. Still haven't touched based with the doctor. Working in a cubicle is not fun, and when I leave it's to go do work not make phone calls. Tomorrow, I'm taking 10 minutes to call. My fertility future depends on it!

Ladies, on my cell now. Af got me this morning. That was the shortest cycle ever. 23 days only. Very
strange. I got a positive opk on cd12 and my lp is usually 12 days. So confused. I took a hpt this
morning, negative. More later.

Oh Lenka, sorry to hear about AF and your short cycle. Mine was actually short last month too. Strange things are going on.

Have you talked to your ob/gyn? As you know, I'm an old girl, and they say that 35 is the age where you can go get special help if need be, so call the doctor. You don't want to waste too much more time trying on your own if there is something out there to give you a small boost. Know what i mean?

My temp dropped, so maybe I'm gearing up. I hope so!

Terri - I went in to see the doctor yesterday and he (thankfully) didn't give me trouble like he has in the past. He is referring me to a gynocologist in town. I looked her up and saw amazing reviews that talked about her work and also her kind and compassionate nature. I have to be honest... I have been terrified to go to the doc for this referral. I think all the normal typical fears were a huge factor in all of that.
Anyway, now I wait to hear from the gyno and we go from there. I am bringing with me my crazy list of when my cycles occur (kinda around the same time each month but I usually just spot a little and that is it) and a list of my symptoms. I have thought for a little while now that I may have PCOS because of some very strange symptoms; skintags, darkened armpits and groin, weird cycle.
I am hoping that I am moving in the right direction now!

Did everyone have a nice Halloween? :)

I unsubscribed by accident. Will write more when I get to my computer.

Hello ladies,

Well, I am back home, with AF in full force. Did you hear what had happened in LA airport last Friday? A shooting took place. And we were there! Rather we were trying to park our car and then catch a plane. But all flights were cancelled. We had to stay in a hotel overnight. It was a crazy trip...

Steph, how are you???

Terri, I was seen by my OB/Gyn twice this year. She said everything looks good and I just should relax... Right! I also had a vaginal and abdominal U/S twice, because of this "sausage thing". They said everything looks ok as well. Go figure. I want to have this HSG test. But first I have to change my health insurance since I moved to another state.

Candy, have you scheduled an appointment with your gyno yet? GL to you!!! How long have you guys being ttc?

Who didn't hear about the airport scare! I'm glad you guys were safe. Sucks about staying in a hotel, but I hope you get reimbursed. Did you order room service? ha ha. Glad your body is ok, even with the weird sausage thing. Phew!

I made my appointment with the doctor for Monday. As you can see, my chart is not looking good (again!), but I'll know by Monday if my temperature is going up or continuing to go up. I'm happy I made my appointment. Still feeling positive about life in general. :)

It's great to see some new people on this thread. I'm still waiting for test results before we try again, but I keep checking in and catching up with you all. How are things with everyone? Anyone in their TWW and counting down to test day? How are our pregnant mamas feeling?
Baby dust to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->