3 DPO anyone?! **12 BFPs so far & 2 lil angels

Steph, if I understand you correctly, you had pre stroke symptoms? If yes, can you please share them with me...
I also have fertile cm four days before O. I do temp and I use Ovyfriend. I am also waiting for ic opk's, they should be here any day now, I want to use it from cd8 up to cd 20. I used to use CB digital.

Lenka it's been 7 years since a doctor told me that but yes I think was sudden migraines and blurry vision and leg aches. I'm not sure, sorry :-( she just asked me a bunch of questions when I went to refill and she wouldn't refill. I found out in may that blood clot disorders run in my family.

I can't hold it in anymore! 12 dpo is my day that if I get a bfn then I give up. So you can imagine my surprise, peeing at 430 because my flight to Seattle is ungodly early, that I got....:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

What?? I am shocked!!

Aaaaaa!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Wow!!! So happy for you!!! Did your tell your DF???

Enjoy it now... :hugs:

I did. Right away. He looked suspicious at first because I'm always squinting at tests trying to see anything but he saw it right away, too. We're both cautiously optimistic. It's so early and I've had two mc before but... Hey, I'm bursting anyway! I only wish we could have gotten our bfps together..... But I'm sure you won't be far behind!

The reason why I was really not expecting this was because I feel perfectly normal. No sore bbs, no nausea, no fatigue. Weird!

Let's hope for a sticky bean this time!!!
I don't believe in symptoms anymore. Maybe it is a good sign that you do not have any symptoms.
Let me ask you, when your DF had an surgery on his ankle, was it performed under a general anesthesia?

Steph-OMG! So excited for you. Congratulations and I hope and pray its a super sticky lil bean and you have a wonderful pregnancy. After having 2 mc's myself, I really understand being cautiously excited, but try hard to let yourself be excited and think positive thoughts. Hugs! And congrats again!

Angella- looks like a BFP to me, congrats!

Steph!-Congratuations, girlfriend!! That is such great news. I am so happy for you. Definitely keep us updated on your progress. I'm glad you didn't have symptoms. I read about all these symptoms, and I never feel a thing-ever! So that gives me hope.

Lenka-I hope your credit check comes out ok for your new place too. The Pacific Palisades has such a nice name.

I cant see the other posts, but thanks to lfrans and tynmeg for the well wishes.

AFM-the honeymoon was awesome. We went to Antigua and stayed at a Sandals resort-all inclusive. It was one of the best vacations ever, especially now that I have a husband. I am just SO happy. My temperature spiked the first morning in Antigua, but I think it may have been because it was so warm there. It has steadily dropped and is just doing something funky. In the past, I O'ed on CD 13 consistently (which would be the 13th), and this time FF is saying that I haven't even O'ed and it's already the 19th. I don't know if the change in locale did something, although Antigua is the same time zone. What-EVER. Hubs and I bd'ed a lot and it was FAN-freaking-tastic. It would be nice to have a honeymoon baby, but if not, we're eager to keep trying. Next month I have to go see the doctor if I'm not preggers as I'm 39, and getting up there...

Terri, welcome back! What an attitude!!! :thumbup: That is the way to make babies! :winkwink: FX!

steph- woohoo!!!!! congrats!!! im so happy for you. totally hear you about being cautious after 2 mc. i was a nervous wreck after 1. i hope you are feeling ok. not too good, its weird, but the nausea made me feel more confifent in the pregnancy this time around.

teei- your honeymoon sounds like it was awesome. i love your attitude. if this isnt your month do what you have to do. your age is getting up there, but it isnt impossible!

lenka- GL! hope this is your month

Afm, im in NJ for til tomorrow for work. bored out of my mind right now. i was super excited though. i felt the baby kick last night. felt like a little poke. only happened once.

lfrans-I bet it was exciting feeling that kick. So happy for you! Your status still says TTC. You should change it, mama.

My chart continues to be wonky. FF won't give me an O date, and it's messing with my mind. My body feels a little different (for once in my life), but the computer should know, I guess. My temps are seriously jagged. I am going to try to put it in my signature.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/477f67

Hey ladies sorry I've been out since Thursday. It's been so crazy here with helping a friend with her wedding then another with moving then my grandma with her packing!

My mom in typical mom fashion had to ask if I was pregnant, she asks a lot. I couldn't say no. She and my dad are just si happy but they know to be realistic about it. Meanwhile, I've been EXHAUSTED. Bone tired! Going up a flight of stairs is such effort. Does this pass??

Lfrans, feeling the baby kick would be soooo awesome! Have you felt it again?

Terri did you figure out how to put it in your signature? I'd love to take a look at it. Have you oed yet do you think? Good luck!!

Lenka are you about to o?

Hello ladies,

lfrans, yay for the baby's kick! :dance:

Terri, is this your first month temping? Do you use opks?

Steph, seems like all pregnant women are exhausted in their first trimester. So hang in there. :hugs:

I should O in a few days. We BDed last night and are going to do it every other day till I am cd16. So funny my DF counts my cycles a little differently. According to his calculations, we are on cycle 5. lolol. I love how the Brits say: "Bless him".

:flower:

terri -thanks for pointing that out. I did not remember to change it. Hmm your chart is wonky, but seemed to turn wonky around day 13... so maybe you oed then? Prior, it is really normal looking... Dunno.. Maybe speak to a doctor if things dont work out this month?

Steph- Oh I hear you on the exhaustion, it does get better. I had other stresses starting my 2nd trimester and I wasnt sleeping, but even without sleeping, i wasnt as tired as my 1st trimester.

Lenka - FX!!! my dh also counted the cycles that we tried differently than me! He figured the 1st cycle was "practice" and didnt count haha.

AFM - I have not felt a definite kick since saturday evening, but on sunday was feeling it moving quite a bit - i was sitting around alot doing nothing waiting for flights though. I was busy yesterday running around looking for maternity clothes and I tend to notice the baby more when im not doing anything.

Lenka if possible bd every day! Contrary to forum myth, the more the better!

Lenka - I agree with steph - thats what i did and it worked for us.

Thank you ladies so much for your advice. I will try my best to make sure that we BD every day, especially once I get a positive OPK. :thumbup::hugs:

I was able to get my chart in the signature line, so all can see it now!
I have been temping for 3 months now, and the traveling made my chart look kind of crazy. I have neither crosshairs or a dashed line. So, I'm just patiently waiting for AF or an increase in temp. at some point. We're still honeymooning, so I have been trying to ignore the second half of the chart. My first half looks completely normal.

I'm too cheap for OPKs. I'll just temp until I need to do additional stuff. I am going the doctor at the end of next month if things remain weird.

Lenka-This is the month!! I don't want you to leave me, but you've been trying longer than I have, so I hope you do leave! hee hee.

Lfrans-Your status is awesome.

Steph-Going up stairs makes you exhausted? I am so not ready for this. I walk up and down stairs (double time) all day for work. I guess I will be taking it slower one of these days.

Terri - It is strange - but FF is just an ap. It is not absolute science. If your chart looked like the second half from the beginning it would be more worrisome... Are you temping at the same time each day? If you travelled during that time and changed time zones or are not sleeping as well I believe it can change things... Best thing is to ask a doctor, but do not give up hope because a computer program is not putting in a line onto a chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->