3 dpo too early for symptoms??

chefalyy

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

So I'm only 3dpo and I know it's way early for symptoms but since yesterday my nipples are so so sore. I've had a little bit of nausea on And off but nothing over the top. The nausea is barely there. Ii only had nausea yesterday. I haven't noticed any today. And tmi I have been very gassy since I ovulated. I don't know if that is normal or not.

So what do you all think? To early or may this be my month!?

It seems to be way too early...but your symptoms sound very similar to what mine were when I got my bfp. I started feeling gassy on 7dpo and nips very tender starting 10dpo. Bfp on 13dpo was so strong it probably would have shown earlier.
are you certain of o day? Maybe you o'd earlier? I don't know. All I know is the gas and tender nips were fairly big signs for me but I didn't have anything noticeable until 7dpo.
everyone is different though so you never know

FX for you ...hope this is your cycle :)

I'm not positive on my O day considering I'm not temping. I'm only going on the period tracker app which said I O'd on cd 18 I have a longer cycle which is 31 days.I had ewcm on cd 14. so there is a chance I'm not 100 % with my dpo.

Any ladies have symptoms this early??

4dpo now and I still have really sore nipples

Technically you don't really produce pregnancy hormones until after implantation (6-12 dpo). And the hormones are mostly responsible for symptoms. However, I have a friend who swears her nausea started the day she ovulated, so who knows!!

I also could be off on my dpo also which I'm starting to think I am. But only time will tell as the tww continues. I hope this month is finally my month

Nope im 3 dpo and have sore bbs, nausea, cramps, and fatigue. My chart says i ovulated on the 25th not really gonna look too much into it

I'm 3-7 dpo and I've been having cramps, gassy, boobs feel sore etc. Can't wait to be able to do a test! Good luck to everyone

I had done cramps today. I'm trying to not think to much into it. Well see in about ten days

i agree im blocking myself from google...only thing bothering me is i feel like af is coming and she isnt due for another week and a half

The thing to remember ladies is that one of the hormones that contributes to pregnancy symptoms is progesterone and that soars after ovulation until af so a lot of the symptoms are simply from having progesterone. I don't want to burst anyones bubble but i wish someone had said this to me a week ago because I wudnt be sat here today feeling silly and feeling crushed because i no my af is going to show tomorrow and I had loads of symptoms.
Anything is possible so ur symptoms cud well be pregnancy but i also no that we can create symptoms by focusing on things too much. The way i describe it to ppl is like when u buy a car, before that u never see anyone with that car then u buy it and u see it everywhere, its because its relevant to u and ur mind is looking for it, in the same way, after ovulation our minds are looking for stuff that is relevant to us and that includes little things we never noticed before.

I really hope u r pregnant and u can say 'in ur face' to me lol.

Sorry ladies I'm on a bit of a downer and very cynical about 'symptoms' right now x

You're not downing i been found that out so thats why i know not to psych myself up lol

Yeah i have to agree with you itsnowmyturn. Also, I read on a legit website that implantation is a real challenge for the fertilized egg (blastocyst), and unfortunately about 40% of them fail to implant. So let's say you are super in tune with your body and are somehow able to feel pregnant right from the time of conception, there is a pretty good chance your little blastocyst will not implant. That being said, iam also a total symptom spotter myself! ;)

I'm trying not to get my hopes up so fast but the only different thing with me is my sore nipples.. completely different never ever happens with me. But I'm not going to sit here and symptom spot.. well at least im going to try really hard and not symptom spot

I'm trying not to get my hopes up so fast but the only different thing with me is my sore nipples.. completely different never ever happens with me. But I'm not going to sit here and symptom spot.. well at least im going to try really hard and not symptom spot

just wanted to add ...i NEVER ever, not once in my life had sore tender nipples. They used to get itchy after O every month but never sore. At least not until the month I got my bfp. So that was a really big sign for me... I don't wanna get your hopes up if AF is gonna show but I thought you might like to know that
:)

FX for you...

just wanted to add ...i NEVER ever, not once in my life had sore tender nipples. They used to get itchy after O every month but never sore. At least not until the month I got my bfp. So that was a really big sign for me... I don't wanna get your hopes up if AF is gonna show but I thought you might like to know that
:)

FX for you...

I'm gonna try to not get my hopes up. Af isn't due til the 7 so I know I'm super early to even think about testing or anything. It's still early and my sore nipples abd a little bit of nausea is all I have but I've noticed that I get nauseous every month.

This is my O week. Saturday night(Jan 25) I had very sharp cramping. I haven't had cramping like this since I was a teenager. The following night, after BD, I was bleeding. I called the doctor and the nurse told me that it could be implantation bleeding (we BD'd the night before the cramping). I told her that I read that implantation didn't happen until 6-12 days after fertilization. She told me that everyone was different. The doctor said that it could be ovulation too. I've never had this before. Since then, I've had light cramping and slight nausea. I suppose I'm in the TWW limbo now. :( Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Everyone is different. You may have.ovulated earlier than you thought this month.. when is af due?

During my last cycle ttc I started to have horrible heartburn in the evenings and feel sick in the mornings from about 3dpo. I knew it was too early to feel symptoms but I felt pregnant instinctively & have been pregnant before so I recognised the feeling. Anyway I was pregnant! So good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->