3 dpo too early for symptoms??

I'm due on the 7.

I woke up today with light cramping and a little nausea and I still have these annoying sore nipples

Well, I'm pretty sure that this nauseous feeling I have is due to ovulation. I'm convinced it's not our month. :nope: Better luck next month.

Your not out till she shows up!

I'm at 7dpo now and I still have these sore nipples i woke up today extremely hungry and cramping.Went to sleep last night a little nauseous

Not symptom spotting is such a task isn't it! This month I had quite a few symptoms, some of which I hadn't even experienced before, only to get AF. You never really know until you get that BFP. I do think anything before ~6dpo is probably too early though

Best of luck to you :) xx

Thank you!

I try not to symptom spot but I always catch myself spotting my symptoms. I'm waiting a couple more days to test but the wait is driving me crazy! I wanted to test today but it's still early to test.

So ladies how's everyone feeling?

I still have the sore nipples and now bbs and it seems to be getting worse! No fun. But I got nauseous at work last night. Which is s good sign. And today I'm cramping not like af, less painful than af is.

So ladies how's everyone feeling?

I still have the sore nipples and now bbs and it seems to be getting worse! No fun. But I got nauseous at work last night. Which is s good sign. And today I'm cramping not like af, less painful than af is.

Well, even though I'm trying to not to symptom spot...buuuuuut I'm having light cramping. I don't have nausea anymore. My temps are up and I have a full feeling down there and in the bbs.

It's hard not to notice possible symptoms definitely. I had cramping the day before yesterday, I'm really bloated and my boobs are tender, especially near my armpits! I never usually test before 14 dpo but I'm finding it harder not to this month as I'm so desperate to be pregnant!

X

It's so hard to not symptom spot I told my self I wasn't going to symptom spot this month.. and I've been doing it since about 3dpo lol

Bit this month feels different.

Baby dust to all of us! I hope we can all get our sticky bfo this month!!

Knitted galaxy it's a good thing your temps are still up!!

Mrs W I find it harder to wait to test every month. I tested yesterday and I was 8 dpo. I knew it was to early but I tested anyways. My boobs are so sore that even laying in bed on my back I can feel them hurting.

I'm gonna test today at some point.. I'm feeling a little nauseous right now. Bbs are still killing me. They hurt so bad. So not normal.

How many dpo are you now Hun? I can't believe I'm only 6dpo?! My heartburn is bad tonight and boobs are tender and I'm very bloated. I feel pregnant which is crazy when it's so so early. I know I shouldn't get excited. I think I'm going to test Friday x

I'm 10 dpo today. I tested this morning and a bfn so Im kind of getting discouraged. "/ im hoping that I am still testing early.

What kind of tests are you using? With my first pregnancy I wasn't as obsessed as I am now so I'd have looked at a test, not seen a line me binned it, whereas now I hold in different lights, wait 10 mins, look again, squint etc!! However with her I tested at 13 dpo and got a bfn and tested again at 14 dpo and got a bfp. So it could defy just be too early. Keep testing!

I'm 10 dpo today. I tested this morning and a bfn so Im kind of getting discouraged. "/ im hoping that I am still testing early.

Don't be discouraged(easier said than done, I know). Here's an interesting story... a miracle really. My bestie doesn't have AF when not on BC, Thyroid, I guess. She tried for like 2-3 years. She was getting really depressed. She was a POAS addict. She did it every week cuz she just held out that hope. Her determination was rewarded. One day she called me at work and said... "It's positive. What do I do?" :haha: She was like 3-4 weeks along before she tested positive. She had a lovely healthy pregnancy and now she has a 11 month old(who was walking unassisted at 7 months)

Keep hope alive sister! :)

I'm using the hcg tests. Like the ones they use at hospitals. I'm starting to think that may be why. I'll be heading to Wal-Mart tomorrow to buy stuff for the house so I'll pick up some wine I'm there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->