3 dpo wanna ss together

DixiePrincess

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I'm 3 dpo well will be in a hour. I really feel good about this month. We used Preseed first time and bd a lot. I dunno I don't even feel nervous like usual. Its like in my mind I'm already pregnant. So trying not to get my hopes up, but maybe it's a good sign my brain knows something I don't yet :haha: good luck ladies

Hey!

I'm 3dpo but I've been trying since the beginning of the year so don't feel so hopeful! I think we did all we could but I fully expect AF to be here.

Feeling normal right now but I know it's still really early. Good luck :)

Hi! Well I'm a bit behind. Just had pos OPks wed and thurs, so I'm counting thurs as Ov day ( I don't chart so who knows) and today as 1 dpo. But I'd love to pass the time with you guys.
We are only trying this one cycle, then will pause and resume again in dec. so I'm hoping we catch it this month, but time will tell.
My AF is due sept 3-4 th ish. I'm sure I will be toting early, but trying to hold out until sept 1sst. Who am I kidding I will prolly test the weekend with hubby here so maybe aug 31 st?

Hey jules!

I should be 12dpo on 31st but I'm going to hold out till at least 2nd. Hopefully it won't be too hard lol

Maybe you can convince me to hold out until sept 1st!

Hey ladies thanks well this is our 3rd cycle trying but we have been ttc for about a year but kept having to pause due to family issues. I have sore boobs from o a little nausea earlier but I know it's to early

i am 6dpo, i haven't had any symptoms at all really, but i am feeling really positive i think i will test on wednesday so that will make me 10dpo

Hey ladies, would love to wait it out with you! According to fertility friend I'm 5 dpo today, but having PCOS & af back, my chart is all over. I don't use OPKs or chart, so I really don't know what depo I am. Had some extreme nausea today at work, but gonna wait it out & see if I get my af at the end of the month. Good luck everyone!

I ordered some if test today. So I should get them next week some time I'm hoping it will be Wednesday or later cause that will be 8dpo so I can take one 9 dpo ( of course I'll take one as soon they they get here). But the longer they take to get here to less I'll waste I tend to go through them fast because I know there's so many lol. I think I order 25 this time. Hope to still have some this time next week ��

i want to test so bad i have an opk here i am tempted to pee on just so i can poas lol

Ha Libby, did you do it? The opk? I prolly would. However I have heard that it is common for them to be positive right before AF anyway, so that stops the temptation for me. I'm not testing until next Sunday, but it is now a one week wait until I test instead of tww. Wahoo!
So exciting that some of you are testing in a few days :)

Hahaha I was like that when I first heard that opks can detect pregnancy lol

nah didn't end up doing it because i needed to go to the loo really bad after work so wasted my chance haha..

yeah i took some before af arrived last cycle and they stated to get darker again closer to af.

3 more sleeps till i am 11dpo i think i will test at 10dpo tho so two more sleeps.

had a massive temp spike today and really bad lower back pain

Sooo ladies I was woken up this morn to have to dash to the bathroom to throw up. That is so odd for me I like never throw up.

oh wow Dixie!!!! I hope that was for a good reason!! How many DPO are you now?? i think i am only at 3 DPO today. I am extremely tired though. Could not really sleep last night so i am sure that is why.

I should be either 7-8 dpo. I still have been feeling nauseous all day.

Bfn on test this
afternoon I wonder if u can have ms and get a bfn.

Hun, 7-8 dpo is so so early... Dont sweat the bfn, plenty of time for those double lines to show up.

Idk, Have you ever heard of anyone having morning sickness that early? I guess anything is possible, but nausea from morning sickness is caused when hormones skyrocket.. Usually at least a few days after implantation. This is my understanding of he biology of it, i could be wrong and you sure could be pregnant, but I would think this sickness is more of a coincidence.. Just my opinion though :)

Keep testing girl!!

Bfn on test this
afternoon I wonder if u can have ms and get a bfn.

Also, fmu will have the highest concentration of hcg these early days, so maybe it was negative just because you took the test int he afternoon. Try again with fmu tomorrow!

I will test in the morning. I agree on just count it off to a bug. I also have noticed my lower back hurting which is odd. But I'm not getting my hopes up yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->